Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC (1691 Views)

Tweet Of The Day- Apc And Buhari Supporter Regrets Voting Apc- Screenshot / Nigeria’s Problems Can Not Be Solved In One Day- APC / Gbagaun Of The Day: Apc Rep Murders English On The Flour Of The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Bolajiblog(m): 2:37am On Jun 03, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aPGxp9cyqUc/VW5VhilUYEI/AAAAAAAAAbc/jhSYTlX_lJg/s320/Chief-John-Odigie-Oyegun-360x247.jpg[/img]
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met with members of the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress inside the Defence House, Maitama, Abuja behind closed doors.
The National Working Commitee were led to the meeting by the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
After the meeting, Odigie-Oyegun told journalists that they decided to embark on the visit in order to assure the President of their loyalty and to express their determination to work with him through thick and thin.
He said Buhari could always depend on the party which he used as a platform to become the President.
He alsocadded that the party noted the fact that Nigerians’ expectations were extremely high and that the public expects a totally new dawn.
read full details HERE
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by cutepoizin(m): 3:00am On Jun 03, 2015
you peopl still has not gotten it.this man wants to work he is not interested in who delivered him or not.
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by bunmititi(f): 3:05am On Jun 03, 2015
ah! aaaah!!!
is buhari not a miracle worker again?
you mean he is going to take as long as (if not more than) former President Jonathan?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by gobizzy101: 4:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Una don start again. See him face like calabar masquerade

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by M4gunners: 4:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Na lie you guys must in a year o

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2015
its a lie o. you people must solve it! When you were running mouth like running stomach una been no sabi so?
Meanwhile, information reaching me from a very reliable source that wouldn't want to be mentioned on print(as all journalist do say it o) is that GEJ now sleeps till 8am. I am loving it! Rest bro, u need am.

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by solodox(m): 5:28am On Jun 03, 2015
even rome took a while abuilding! so if he promised overnight miracles, then we have been duped!
as for me, i will kukuma say it like i have been saying it! if oluwabuhari can just do like 50% of what he manifestoed in the 4 or 8 years he'd be in office, i'd be a happy man!

my advice is dont hope for too much from him, i'd rather be impressed than letdown!
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by appini: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2015
And you guys wanted GEJ to solve it in few minutes. Hypocrites!
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by worksmart(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2015
story for the gods

Nigeria's new president Buhari hasn't been seen in public since his inauguration almost a week ago.

America sponsored Osinbajo to be next president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMOLWwowFM&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW2i9bD43P9oMhi1XxHc2e3U&index=74
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2015
I have a feeling that Mr Lair don pass that Ibadan weed to this Oyegun of a man from the way I dey perceive his mouth odour dez days as he dey open am dey talk r^bbish?

APC has finally realised that leadership is not done with mouth.

Group of confused and lying old f00LS undecided
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Flets: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2015
I trust the impatience of Nigerians. When the time is ripe, APC and Buhari will be reminded that they rode into office on the wings of the promises of miracles.

Its too late to want to sell patience and suppport when same Buhari and APC denied the ex-govt support and patience.

Nigeria will not recover from the politics APC has played in the last 24months. The APC faithfuls are expecting an impossible miracles while the opposition faithfuls are willing tools in the hands of the enemy for sabotage.

Nigeria has lost its unity, it can never function together again. The closest we can work better is through regional governance.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2015
APC? Una better be serious or else..
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by PassingShot(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2015
bunmititi:
ah! aaaah!!!
is buhari not a miracle worker again?
you mean he is going to take as long as (if not more than) former President Jonathan?
You get brain so?
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by PassingShot(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
I trust the impatience of Nigerians. When the time is ripe, APC and Buhari will be reminded that they rode into office on the wings of the promises of miracles.

Its too late to want to sell patience and suppport when same Buhari and APC denied the ex-govt support and patience.

Nigeria will not recover from the politics APC has played in the last 24months. The APC faithfuls are expecting an impossible miracles while the opposition faithfuls are willing tools in the hands of the enemy for sabotage.

Nigeria has lost its unity, it can never function together again. The closest we can work better is through regional governance.
At the end of the four year term, it is the overall achievement Nigerians will be interested in. Not these distractions of TANoids/PDP.

When all is said and done, sensible Nigerians will look at:
1. Provision of power - how they met it and how they've improved it.
2. Corruption - on the high side or greatly reduced.
3. NNPC/refineries - do we still import our fuel or refine locally.
4. Unemployment rate compared to what they met
5. infrastructural development
6. Insecurity - Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by noordean(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
appini:
And you guys wanted GEJ to solve it in few minutes. Hypocrites!
are u well at all? Upon all the years he had?
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2015
more excuses… we are in confirmed one chance.
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by disloman(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Sensible n matured pple r not needed to b told but Pple with hatred n failure r d one xpecting miracles from Baba.
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by adonis89(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Foolish people. Anyway m not surprised because u were voted in by black people and they don't reason.
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by lilprinze: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
when they were making their campaign promises they didn't know that Nigerian problems can't be fixed in one day. They must fulfill all their promises within 4 years oo.
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by p1jiobi: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
I REGRET VOTING THAT DUNCE, FROM DAURA AND HIS 10MILLION NAIRA WRIST. WATCH WEARING WIFE
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Bolajiblog(m): 5:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Bosses...una pls comment on my blog...ejo
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Legitbaba(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2015
p1jiobi:
I REGRET VOTING THAT DUNCE, FROM DAURA AND HIS 10MILLION NAIRA WRIST. WATCH WEARING WIFE
never trust a guy dat is always on sun glasses..even in the night...dey are always dull
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Legitbaba(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2015
p1jiobi:
never trust a guy dat is always on sun glasses..even in the night...dey are always dull..
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by front247: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2015
We dt want any excuse. U people said u ar better than pdp prove ur worth or we vote u out
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by solodox(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Hey guys lets play fair... we all know that pdp has had like a lifetime of rule! with virtually no solid legacy to show... so lets give apc a fair run, what with baby steps and all.
from what i can see here its like folks are hoping that the buhari led administration fail the expectations of nigerians. i as an individual, sincerely hope they dont but i wouldnt get my hopes very high cuz in reality... its nigeria we are talking about here.
come on! its not even three months since they were sworn in! haba.
keep the bile till at least theyve had like 1 year in office!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2015
The Buhari APC government is still on training. Give them 4 more years grin grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by solodox(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:
The Buhari APC government is still on training. Give them 4 more years grin grin

funny buh technically true... lets wait a tad before we label them "talk no jutsu" masters!
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by joseph1832(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP governed Nigeria for how many years and just which of Nigeria's problem were they able to solve?.

Instead of solving, the created more, Kidnapping, terrorism etc, all these were inherited by the APC. What the PDP can't do in 16 years of power, you now expect the APC in just one month?.

Dude, get your head examined please, you seriously need it!. If you're looking for miracles visit Chris Oyakhilome or T.B. Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by solodox(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2015
joseph1832:
The PDP governed Nigeria for how many years and just which of Nigeria's problem were they able to solve?.

Instead of solving, the created more, Kidnapping, terrorism etc, all these were inherited by the APC. What the PDP can't do in 16 years of power, you now expect the APC in just one month?.

Dude, get your head examined please, you seriously need it!. If you're looking for miracles visit Chris Oyakhilome or T.B. Joshua.

you see! this is what riles me up every single time... were they blind to these factors when they were promising heaven and its next of kin?
everybody! you, me and the fellow you just told to go get his head examined for having an opinion about a democratically elected government! are entitled the right of expression. if you would take that away in defence of same govt. then you sir, should be lobotomized!
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by joseph1832(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2015
solodox:

you see! this is what riles me up every single time... were they blind to these factors when they were promising heaven and its next of kin?
everybody! you, me and the fellow you just told to go get his head examined for having an opinion about a democratically elected government! are entitled the right of expression. if you would take that away in defence of same govt. then you sir, should be lobotomized!
My good man, you should know, peoples opinions, your opinion, my opinion, and even barcanista's opinion is not an establish fact. So we should stop taking peoples opinions as hard wrenching facts.

And just so you know, it is nice the promised us Earth and Heaven. During the 2011 election, sentiments got GEJ into power, "I had no shoes", "I am a christian", "I am from a minority tribe" etc. So brother, if people voted for the APC because of the promises made by them, I'll say Nigerians are becoming sensible, and if the APC can't deliver on their promises. They SHOULD BE VOTED OUT.

Its high time politicians start being held accountable to their words.

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by naija1stpikin: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:
Lekinz is here to bother you all one more time. Let's pls join hands and vote this young, intelligent and cool cutie as Mr NL

Today is the final day of the contest, please come online and vote,
Buy typing ' I VOTE LEKINZ CC NLJEGA'
Without YOU, we wouldn't be here. We need you to help do it this final time
Thanks and God bless as you do so

#TEAMLEKINZ

Chief CaselessHerzumpther
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015
doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania
atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus kelvingraphics
nneka123 marieolae odkboy23 halldoran, marieolae, TDonald, stancity,
advania, Katerine7, Donlouise, UnknownT, Senjo, Cmpunk, Kinglekan,
prettythicksme, Erickthewreck, omotayor123, Dahjhi, Jacksparrow0712,
demmy0325, FrancisTony, BlackMaria, brize, hfinest1, bueze046, Sholyzee,
malonphill, kayslimshady, missstella, englishmart, Jollyjoy, Acekidc4,
Suspect33, Unibenstudent, laykorn, mizvee, bloxyboo, Eniqurl, valmunich,
sexymonkey, AriDsexy, Herzumpther, kenneyyice, voltron, vegetables, kwhiz,
Valwezzy, Officialcart3rG, Feranchek, buskie13, YourMain, HizMissy, Faba,
JeffreyJamez, blym, Mrbee21, MuguliciousMUGU, wriswatch, Neplustra,
Odkboy23, donephi, ozoigbondu, greatbaba, Vyolet, Enoquin, 2dice,
trenditee, kwenchypresh, idokojerry, chijoy7, Ferdybaba, Freemanan,
Taleeysun, bueze046 Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito,
BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv, Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158,
shaboti, obontami, safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit,
Mubbyleey, stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem,
dharay99, Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire,
bornmekus, Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam5 Armamne
Graccccccccy, olusharp, AmazingAngel, Eneze1, fatito, BeeBeeOoh, Eveluv,
Slimzjoe, Larrey, Melancholy, Emperortj93, nimat158, shaboti, obontami,
safarigirl, Neplusultra, Alkadam, rogerdat, Chanchit, Mubbyleey,
stephenqueen, buoye1, Tolzeal, kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99,
Orijin101, Pukka36, chigoizie7, saxwizard, Midehi, chimkaire, bornmekus,
Laggunna1, goldenone, creamish, zealot4me, Chiam55 Armamne uppnepa
mysticgal omotalkie Eyepencil Tolzeal....Kingphilip, jaybee3, redgem, dharay99,
Orijin101, obesemf, ekiloui, Blayzee007, mysticalgal, ronald4life, donphilopus,
permanentgrace, Tricizchic, Princesschi, Slimzybaby, Kizzy21, Pinkiberry,
ebbie9ja, cynthiaokaka, Kizmarty, ggrin, VictoriaBee, dabrowndmf, MzzTega,
manuelpepper, ammyluc2002, Teespice ekiloui
Jambsupport Ebamma emyben princess042 redgem rogerdat royalroy
kelvin0 ionsman isuckpussy fejikudz dahjhi xbladez bestestgirl kinglekon
sinizia danaiks kimento shaboti sweetsoup zeburudaya enoquin prestige48
larablinks bunsky kidaberry yungcyrus horlabhymphy idealis2015 doctornyash
dbest01 djeezy greatbabe ronald4lif tosyne2much tizblink texanomaly eneze
origin101 stephenqeen kanyol finestboi2 firefire johnjon erickthewreck
mavelousabah odunharry babaonechance princesschi halldoran advania atikubi
laykorn deejavuu chijoy7 mubbyleey amazingangel allosaurus blessbunmi (f ), uniquequeen( f ), babe4chi ( f ), kajoula(f ),
babenu (f ), ccaramel (f ), TemmyWon( f ), Glocee (f ),
Joavid(f ), michymeg(f ), binyelum( f ), effie03 ( f ),
dorispray( f ), MirandaPrestly( f ), chimkaire( f ),
Humanbeing1st ( f ), bymigokeph(f ), prettyJoy22 (f ),
Eureka123 (f ), hollandis( f ), Cynluv (f ), olyveoyl( f ),
henryskywalker2003 ( m), vivaciousvivi (f ), prettifaze (f ),
catherineokezie ( f ), opeaceo ( f ), Krinel(f ),
Excellent2010 (f ), Sylvyangel ( f ), Omolite (f ), kpofkpof (f ), Sleekbaby
( f ), Gaborone( f ), sappiebree(f ),
nonnyconcept (f ), octopusfreaky (f ), dozieannabel (f ),
Chimeluv (f ), Dstarst (f ), odufanabasa( f ), Kenfil( f ),
omotoyiwa (f ), Dahmylolar (f ), jumongpan (f ),
Kikyben2 (f ), angieberry (f ), enitey (f ), AirstarKane( f ),
richieroxy( f ), Thelmerh( f ), hapiness44 ( f ), nanzak(f ),
Proudlyayt ( f ), hadeolaikimat ( f ), Freshnex(f ), teenature
(f ), Ligxy (f ), mymah ( f ), Bimcious (f ), JoanJohnson( f ),
Tidoyarak( f ), phrankphum (f ), Benbisco(f ), eipreel ( f ),
chromoleana (f ), adizgal( f ), nnadiug1 , mzlizabelle( f ),
ckizen( m), Medunah (f ), nma24 (f ), BennyQuin (f ),
tolly19( f ), Larablink ( f ), LaDivva (f ), udmydearest (f ),
june007 (f ), folashade0 (f ), nkemdi89 (f ), omah1 (f ),
Snowangel4( f ), portaableg (f ), Hauneg( f ), completey( f ), snowDiva(f ),
AsanwaKC(f ), scorpiogal (f ), pweedyuz(f ), fabuloustee(f ), chubbygal(f ),
exthar87 (f ),
beebeethomas( f ), Baddchristy( f ), Krystalxxx ( f ), funbox
( f ), pouch( f ), oyinsola (f ), ifekemmie(f ), Eveluv (f ),
chijoy7 ( f ), ovalrose(f ), Sharon6 (f ), richyrichlady (f ),
MizFrances(f ), Chykechin(f ), oluwadamilolah ( f ),
samplegirl ( f ), jadelyn007 ( f ), Sexyolori (f ), kaziblake( f ),
queridasally (f ), nekaa (f ), Ayemco (f ), monalicious( f ) izyrach( f ), Kimeto( f ), hahn ( m), Upnepaa ( m), bueze046 ( m ), myrao( f),
networkrecharg ( m ), Blayze007 ( m), divAnnie( f), missstella ( f), Akposy( m ),
vivaciousvivi ( f), pinkiberry ( f ), Trypa( f ), Freemanan( m ), TheSonOfMark( m ),
IamMrNoble ( m), Odkboy23 ( m ), evegran( f ), Creamish ( f), lurlah2014 ( f ),
iamkingzlee ( m), Chiam55 ( f), puregirls ( f), tohpahz( f ), KelvinGraphics( m ),
succipowei , ronald4lif( m ), philismary ( f), marieolae ( f ), Mhizkel ( f), wristwatch
( m), KingTom ( m ), Orijin101 , MznAirA ( f), Shugakay ( f ), missdre( f ), Emyben( m ),
Evathyst ( f), mizkeleke ( f ), jvera( f), yinkus4u2c ( f), naijaboiy( m), grad2012 ( f ),
cutieberie1 ( f), tosyne2much ( m ), farano ( f), marymaria( f ), pinkycute ( f ), ivyy( f ), RomanceLander( f), djeezy( m ), Mzdivacious ( f) nneka123

Here is link
https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#35200119
Re: Problems Of Nigeria Cant Be Solved In A Day- APC by vedaxcool(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2015
This has always been the case, Jonathan's destruction of the cou try was done in a period of 6 years expecting Buhari to fix the problem in 2 months is not being realistic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Promises To Buy A Car For Any Man Who Marries Her / Opinion: President Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria For Ever. / NYSC: FG To Make Youth Service Optional For Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.