Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 (56414 Views)

Lagos To Jail Street Hawkers From July 1- Ambode / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by watchindelta(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Shit hole Nigeria dam embarassed tongue
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by godofwar666(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Can you elaborate more on the solar stuff
actually the solar stuff was introduced to me from a frnd and he his not in nigeria as we speak. I myself dont knw much abt it but i have been using it for years now.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by godofwar666(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Xano:

Though expensive, but better option. With good quality panels and equipment, it lasts for at least decade(s) with maintenance.
yes bro, but it cost me a lot of money but now i am happy.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by thoth: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Sorry in Nigeria your opinion does not matter until you make trouble.
mokset123:
The amount specified for the four discos by nerc would not go down well with Nigerians, as far as there is still no stable power supply in the country. Why are we still paying fixed charges?
we provide our own light, water, school, security.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
datribune:

FIXED
Lol....k o

1 Like

Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by MrT2011(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
omowolewa:
Thatz why I told my oyinbo friend that there is money in Nigeria.

We sell nothing for something, just know the government of the day and your investment is in money!

Ask the local vigilante called OPC and Tomopolo;
Ask the subsidy guyz;
Ask the Disco guyz;
Ask DSTV.
Just be influential, we pay because we must pay, not because of value.
Thatz why you see monies flowing without real value moving in its direction; to cap it all, you can repatriate 100% profit. You don't need to pay dividend or do any Corporate Social Responsibility. Its all free in Nigeria!!!

You know what, that my Oyinbo friend came and bought 'Eleme PetroChemical' and still planning to buy the PortHarcourt refinery. Today he is a big boy. BUT GUESS WHAT, HE HAS FORGOTTEN ME. Yes, he has forgotten the source of the advice.

Why wouldn't he forget u? When he simply knows that u are a virus that needs be terminated!

Member of the menance in the society.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by nkpommpko(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please nigerians say no to this billing say no to this fixed billing
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
godofwar666:
actually the solar stuff was introduced to me from a frnd and he his not in nigeria as we speak. I myself dont knw much abt it but i have been using it for years now.
so it powers your home 24/7 and it is expensive?
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by omowolewa: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't get that.

Virus in what regards.

Anyway, I understand the level of frustration in the land.

MrT2011:

Why wouldn't he forget u? When he simply knows that u are a virus that needs be terminated!

Member of the menance in the society.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by godofwar666(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
so it powers your home 24/7 and it is expensive?
for a start it costly but when u are in the middle of it you benefit a lot from it
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
EEDC is five states, assuming there are 20 million homes in those 5 states, interstate will make 750 * 20m, ie almost 47billion monthly for doing nothing, how do you expect them to fix my transformer?
Nija policy makers are hopelessly dumb.
I told you guys that when power eventually comes, not everyone can afford it, guess it is playing out gradually, meanwhile, we flare gas to the tune of $2.3b annually according to UNEP.
Burn away your gas, salvage a little, fire the plants then make Nigerians pay through the nose, brilliant!! grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by touchmenot: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
This Amadi planted by the DISCO owners has always made efforts 2 reward his paymasters. The sooner Buhari remove him the better. After the thwarted increment that Amadi piloted he's stopping at nothing 2 pacify these fraudulently produced owners. When I saw story about capping estimated bill I knew he was upto something. He will pretend 2 b on d side of d people while plotting anti consumers policy. I hope he declared his assets b4 assumption of office as Buhari need 2 start with him. D scam privatisation inclusive 4 investigation.
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by jpphilips(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chivasex:
So what is the fixed monthly rate for? because this means even while am not at home for say a year I will have bills waiting for me just because I am a Nigerian right?
IDIOTS and Criminals
I can see the so called change we voted for?
And no one even has the heck to challenge these evil people killing the common man.
Everywhere in the world I know once you switch off your meter you bills come to zero but no so for Nigeria where they keep reaping where they never sowed.
Not even thinkin of taking such fraudulent charge but they have stated that they will continue even increasing it as the years roll by.
What A shame

You are lucky you have a pre paid meter, how about people that look at the color of your house and dole out your bills just like that, estimated bill where a kiosk pays higher than a duplex and you wonder, who estimated this madness
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by Infoay: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by free13: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na wa o!!
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by Chiaka(f): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Will light become regular after wards otherwise it doesn't have any meaning to me. I have resolved to stop paying NEPA bills, I hardly get light anywayz
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by fotadmowmend(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seriously I dunno wot 2 write .... lets hope d new govt do smthg abt dis
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by suyamasta(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fixed Charge for wetin? Paying for what i dont use? Like have we become so foolisch??
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
realborn:
The DISCOs have been dancing disco since they were incorporated through collective sharing of NEPA by the elite friends of the past administration through a "parapotic" bidding process.

Without effective value chain management to improve generation, enhance transmission, review policy on IPPs, and abate vandalism, these goons will continue to receive free money aka purported loans whilst the masses suffer by paying outrageous tariffs.

Naija I hail!
Yeah!.... This is exactly why I dnt believe on CHANGE!....
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by writetopoker: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
coward NLDers!!! Youths of other nations would have protested nationmwide, we are writing long and beautiful robbish. We have d ultimate and collective power to say NO in this nation, and not wasteful online writers. COWARDs!!!! FOOLLSS!!! Other nation would have ppoured out on the road you IDIOTS!!!! Are here writing long gramma. Nkitasss
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by chetaraph(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
igbsam:
Fraud

Broad day robbery

All Nigerians should come out and reject this. Not to trek from all corners of Nigeria for some people who do have your interest in mind. We need to protest this scam.

We can't keep paying for what we don't use. If dem born u well, enter sheraton go chop, then waka comeout without paying for d meal.

We need to start beating all these Disco officials going about with ladders threatening to cut the wires when we no dey see wetin we dey pay for. By the time person beat them for mushin, another person beat them for agege and other panel beat them for Yaba, the lekki people sef, I know say na shoot dem go shoot them.....they will be forced to remain at their office since them no wan hear word. Other locations will join in beating them when the trend goes round.

Beat a PHCN official today and redeem your voice and right. As I dey so, anytime I see them....I go too beat them.

crazyyyy!
Re: The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 by princejude(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2015
September Arrivals

ISD1820 Voice Recording Module
TDA2030 Amplifier Module
W5100 Ethernet Shield
9 Pin 10k A09-103 Resistor pack
8 Channel Relay module
microSD Card Module
CP2102 USB-TO-TTL
L7805CV
ST Link V2
STM32F103C8T6 ARM Minimum Board
Electronic Door Lock
MB-102 (830 Point) Bread Board
20cm Dupont male – female
20cm Dupont male – male
GPS Receiver
MG995 Metal Gear Servo
MG90S Metal Gear Mini Servo
SG90 Mini Servo
Stepper Motor with ULN2003 motor driver board
LM35 Temperature Sensor
HLK-PM01 AC-DC 220V to 5V mini power supply
RFID NFC PN532 Shield
MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module
DHT11 Temperature And Relative Humidity Sensor Module
Servo Pan/Tilt Anti-Vibration Camera Mount
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Single-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
Kinsten Positive Acting Presensitized Double-sided PCB PP1015 (10×15)cm x 1.6mm
FR4 PCB Single Side Copper Clad Board. 70 x 100 x 1.5 mm
FR4 PCB Double-Side Copper Clad Board, 150 * 100 * 1.6 mm
1W Zener diode 3.3v -30V
DIY KIT GSM GPRS 900 – 1800 MHz Short Message Service SMS module
Robotic Arm
MQ-137 Ammonia Gas Sensor
PH Level Sensor Module

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.