Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Without Men... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without Men... (1309 Views)

4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) / Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists / Can Girls Stay Without Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Men... by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Imagine a world devoid of anything male , where females rule over everything and anything. .lol highly unrealistic right.

A lady can be strong, independent and still be lonely, dats if she feels she has everything there is in life and she is practically shouting down from her skyscrapper dah she doesn't need a man, please dont misconstrue me here, a man doesnt mind if u are well established,u can have any luxury you can afford, but if a man who is pursuing your affection is never allowed by you to exhibit his ability to provide, protect you , then how possibly can he profess his love to a woman, who has not allowed him feel like a man?

Your educational qualifications, financial
staus can never be equated with a relationship with a man, his DNA would not allow that, thus a man appreciates it when a woman treats him like a man, when she makes him feel useful, the need to feel useful and needed means a lot to a man, ONLY when you show them that you need them would they be able to assume and play that role as"THE MAN".

He doesn't have a problem with your accolades as long as u dont shove it in his face.Men, no matter their financial postion, background and status are ready and agog to take care of their women , if she lets them.A man can not be your man if u dont allow him exercise the two major capabilities that help fulfil that role, which is providing and protecting.if he cant exercise these two then he is surely not ur man.

He is not asking you to give up your
positions and d sort, he just wants you to be a lady.relax and let him do the things
he is wired for, and his DNA is mapped out for.And i say to the defiant ones, you can go ahead, and act like this is not important, but the woman who accept that it is okay to let the man lead sometimes, is going to win.

Yes,you can handle the bills,and defend
yourself,yes you are independent and dont need anyone to help you,but whenever he
is around just allowed him be the MAN....for more articles pls vist www.gossiplions.. com

1 Like 99 Shares

Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Op... You be beta pikin.
Hope you have a man in your life?
Re: Without Men... by alberto2k(m): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2015
i just decided to comment cuz the Op has pretty eyes embarassed

Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Op... You be beta pikin.
P
Hope you have a man in your life?
thanks@better pikin.

Hmm. ..is like there is someone sha.#kidding o,I do haf a significant other
Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Annypie:
thanks@better pikin.

Hmm. ..is like there is someone sha.#kidding o,I do haf a significant other

How?
Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=Dorrobucci post=34369702].

How?[/quotejust answered you question. I do have a man
Re: Without Men... by Afromano: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Granted, I like your orientation. But I disagree with something here...

First of all, I totally agree with that first line. I mean, I sometimes think of those amazon cartoons (Islands or towns populated by ONLY women) and wonder which kind of loon came up with the concept. I suppose reproduction is accomplished by a particular queen who's sits at only one spot cos she's extremely fat, and lays hundreds of amazon eggs per day

Then there are the feminists who are desperately trying to take over the world by turning the system upside down, which I think are the ones you are quietly addressing in your post.

However, my issue is with the fourth paragraph that starts with "He doesn't"..you seem to focus your post on your Ideal man, not Men in general. Cos hehe, you need to date some south-south boys or even South African guys (no pun intended cheesy) and see how they would "expect" you to be the bread winner, provider......SOLE PROVIDER even. lol. Such guys don't mind taking the passenger seat in the relationship. So this part really only applies to the honorable, self-respecting type of guys {your kind apparently wink )

But besides that, I like your orientation. you'll make a good partner.
Re: Without Men... by Sveen: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one Op.
Re: Without Men... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
OP nice 1
Truth is no man feels complete without a woman. We admit it we accept it. (Almost)Everything we work hard is cos of y'all.
so I dont get this feminist bullshit ideology of a woman declareing that she doesnt need a man
Re: Without Men... by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Afromano:
Granted, I like your orientation. But I disagree with something here...

First of all, I totally agree with that first line. I mean, I sometimes think of those amazon cartoons (Islands or towns populated by ONLY women) and wonder which kind of loon came up with the concept. I suppose reproduction is accomplished by a particular queen who's sits at only one spot cos she's extremely fat, and lays hundreds of amazon eggs per day

Then there are the feminists who are desperately trying to take over the world by turning the system upside down, which I think are the ones you are quietly addressing in your post.

However, my issue is with the fourth paragraph that starts with "He doesn't"..you seem to focus your post on your Ideal man, not Men in general. Cos hehe, you need to date some south-south boys or even South African guys (no pun intended cheesy) and see how they would "expect" you to be the bread winner, provider......SOLE PROVIDER even. lol. Such guys don't mind taking the passenger seat in the relationship. So this part really only applies to the honorable, self-respecting type of guys {your kind apparently wink )

But besides that, I like your orientation. you'll make a good partner.

Mister, would you be specific about the afore-highlighted part of your post? Which tribe in the South-South region are you referring to?

I am an Ibibio male and it's a known fact that we fend for our families even though our women are industrious and resourceful.

Don't let your tribal bigotry lead to spew hogwash based on hearsay and jealousy. Yes, JEALOUSY.
Re: Without Men... by Afromano: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Mister, would you be specific about the afore-highlighted part of your post? Which tribe in the South-South region are you referring to?

I am an Ibibio male and it's a known fact that we fend for our families even though our women are industrious and resourceful.

Don't let your tribal bigotry lead to spew hogwash based on hearsay and jealousy. Yes, JEALOUSY.
Wow. Sorry Bro, didn't mean to upset you. my apology.
Re: Without Men... by Luckygurl(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok, here's how I'd like it to work for me...

To every other male, I'm that independent lady who has a way of making things work for her. I can survive without assistance, do things on my own, sort myself out and be good at all times.

But to that special person, I will be the very fragile one who needs the whole attention, love and care you can ever give to survive. I'll make it feel as though life isn't complete without him which is what it is actually, my knight in shinning armour...cheesy cheesy
Re: Without Men... by Jayjay0(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
*Thumbs up
Re: Without Men... by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Afromano:
Wow. Sorry Bro, didn't mean to upset you. my apology.

It's all good, mister. No hard feelings.smiley
Re: Without Men... by cyprus000: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
[size=13pt]
Annypie

100 ghosa to your post miss.

I initially subcribed to the feminist idealogy,due to equality on privileges.
But that changed,when the whole concept of feminism changed to seeing men crawl and turn "sissy".

Especially our african kind of feminism.

Sha,everybody na king for em own lane,cos no woman can bring such bullshiit close to meangry.

[/size]
Re: Without Men... by Afromano: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Luckygurl:

To every other male, I'm that independent lady who has a way of making things work for her. I can survive without assistance, do things on my own, sort myself out and be good at all times.

But to that special person, I will be the very fragile one who needs the whole attention, love and care you can ever give to survive. I'll make it feel as though life isn't complete without him which is what it is actually, my knight in shinning armour...cheesy cheesy

Awwww...... kiss you're the kind of person to imagine when writing a song.
Re: Without Men... by magneto(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Luckygurl:

Split personality. Eventually you will have to decide who you wanna be or it'll drive u crazy.
Re: Without Men... by IamLEGEND1: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Annypie:
Imagine a world devoid of anything male , where females rule over everything and anything. .lol highly unrealistic right.

A lady can be strong, independent and still be lonely, dats if she feels she has everything there is in life and she is practically shouting down from her skyscrapper dah she doesn't need a man, please dont misconstrue me here, a man doesnt mind if u are well established,u can have any luxury you can afford, but if a man who is pursuing your affection is never allowed by you to exhibit his ability to provide, protect you , then how possibly can he profess his love to a woman, who has not allowed him feel like a man?

Your educational qualifications, financial
staus can never be equated with a relationship with a man, his DNA would not allow that, thus a man appreciates it when a woman treats him like a man, when she makes him feel useful, the need to feel useful and needed means a lot to a man, ONLY when you show them that you need them would they be able to assume and play that role as"THE MAN".

He doesn't have a problem with your accolades as long as u dont shove it in his face.Men, no matter their financial postion, background and status are ready and agog to take care of their women , if she lets them.A man can not be your man if u dont allow him exercise the two major capabilities that help fulfil that role, which is providing and protecting.if he cant exercise these two then he is surely not ur man.

He is not asking you to give up your
positions and d sort, he just wants you to be a lady.relax and let him do the things
he is wired for, and his DNA is mapped out for.And i say to the defiant ones, you can go ahead, and act like this is not important, but the woman who accept that it is okay to let the man lead sometimes, is going to win.

Yes,you can handle the bills,and defend
yourself,yes you are independent and dont need anyone to help you,but whenever he
is around just allowed him be the MAN....for more articles pls vist www.gossiplions.. com
Re: Without Men... by Luckygurl(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Afromano:
Awwww...... kiss you're the kind of person to imagine when writing a song.

kiss kiss

magneto:

Split personality. Eventually you will have to decide who you wanna be or it'll drive u crazy.

Not that per say.
A part of me which has always been in the dark will be brought to limelight. You don't expect me to put up the feeling of dependence to every dick and harry that comes my way. Nope! ain't done that way..

Yeah!! I decide who I wanna be to different people while at the same time, I maintain those basic traits/character of mine smiley smiley
Re: Without Men... by sconp: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Luckygurl:

Yimu
"Jearousy" is catching me o
Re: Without Men... by Luckygurl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
sconp:
Yimu "Jearousy" is catching me o
wink wink
Re: Without Men... by sconp: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Luckygurl:
wink wink
Your empty quotes today are making me afraid.
Re: Without Men... by Luckygurl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
sconp:
Your empty quotes today are making me afraid.

Fear not!!

It wasn't empty nah,I attached an emoticon abi your show images feature is off...

(1) (Reply)

DOES Sleeping With A Transgender Makes You Homosexual Or Straight? / Ladies Can You Do This? A Lagos Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend (see Photo) / Should I Continue With This Relationship With My Girlfriend Or Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.