Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique (4036 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking On Bourdilion Rd In Ikoyi Without Security Detail.PICS / President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by stepo707: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
If I were the one I won't leave

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by mikolo80: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:
What is the name and address of the boutique? What time did this happen?
To be honest I wouldn't blame the SS; first family are target of kidnapping for blackmail or ransom.
Boko haram will do anything for anyone who can detonate a bomb in that supermarket at that very time.
I am not saying the scenario is false but we need to understand the country and time we live in.
Security is priceless in Nigeria. If you were the president's daughter the secret services will do the same for you.
how bh wan know where she go be at any one time unless her security is compromised
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by mikolo80: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:

You have just proved the kind of home you came from. It's obvious your both parents never lived together and you have no proper upbringing. My 7 years old kid knows that it is not proper to abuse people particularly when they have not insulted you personally.
In which part of my message did I abuse or insult the OP?
People like you may think because you know how to read and write then you are ready to succeed, no!!! You need to understand interpersonal relationship. If or when you ever get a job in an international organisation call your colleague or subordinate a mad man and you will see that people get fired for bad attitude. Consider my reply as my contribution to your deficient education.
epic
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by mikolo80: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:

You obviously didn't understand the point I made. First and foremost, you need to understand that first family are not treated as ordinary citizen, though you may wish they are treated as such. They don't go to any church or mosque without proper security details or clearance.
Moreover, security situation in the country may have warranted the action of the secret services.
Do you honestly expect the president's daughter to go on her own to the market in Nigeria?
This is not the first time the SS will close shop for family of head of state to shop in Nigeria or else where. She doesn't have to order the secret service to order anyone out of the shop.
Sorry OP for the embarrassment but things like this happens.

and we are saying it should stop
i can still take out her security detail with a sniper team
a holistic approach to security and youth employment is what is needed to ensure safety
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by duduade: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
if you are on twitter, I ll urge you to check this ediot's tweets right from day 1..it will become clearer to you that he/she is only lying. I hate it when Nigerians fall for things quickly without a 2nd thought.
u mind these gays... closed minded basta...rdss on nairaland. All these chickens running around with minute brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by JayB11(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2015
googlepikin:
e be like sey you don dey mad abi? is she now the first lady? so if she enters an airport, everybody have to go out cos she's in the building like the queen of Saudi Arabia.
Shey yhu no get brain 2 use ur initiatives n understand abi? Okay if u vex abt da whole scenario, go and arrest her.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by JayB11(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
they said they are humble, humble indeed.

edicted:
But this girl get level o, always shopping in the same boutique where president daughter's do shop, first it was Sara netanyahu in Jerusalem, now zara buhari in Nigeria.

similarities between the two people is that their first name is 4 letter words and they are president daughters.

difference is that, one is humble while other is extremely arrogant. I NO MENTION NAME O.

SAI BUHARI NEW SLOGAN FOR SOMETHING I CAN'T SAY HERE.
Guy she's not arrogant, the secret service might have done that without her consent because that's there responsibility. And maybe she never had the temerity to ask them to let evrybody stay.
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by JayB11(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Is this your normal reasoning or does your brain usually have partial contact in early hours of the day? undecided
Bro calm down, He shud b d 1 to ask you!
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by francizy(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:
To be honest I wouldn't blame the SS; first family are target of kidnapping for blackmail or ransom.
Boko haram will do anything for anyone who can detonate a bomb in that supermarket at that very time.
I am not saying the scenario is false but we need to understand the country and time we live in.
Security is priceless in Nigeria. If you were the president's daughter the secret services will do the same for you.

How many times did Jonathan's children do this? Or they weren't scared of Boko Haram too? Please stop giving flimsy excuses for a non-challant and arrogant exhibition of character. undecided
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
That's bad but then again their security too is utmost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by snazzylove: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
pedel:

Like seriously

So the life of the Presidents daughter is more important than that of innocent Nigerians dying on daily basis from BH?

If she did that, to me its absolute rubbish and total disrespect to the people that voted her father in as the president.
She should be more civil and accommodating.

I wonder what she should have done if she were the first lady.

Nigerians sha. Smh undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Daughter's Security Detail Take Over Boutique by engrhorla(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Y una dey talk all these shit is coz ur hero GEJ no get kid while in office!

Do u knw my flight has been delayed just coz Shepopotamus PEJ want land..for bloody 2hours!!

If not for ban, I for say una dey jobless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images From 2012 Fuel Subsidy Removal Protest Under Jonathan. / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result / Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.