Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! (2975 Views)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / We’ll No Longer Condone Opposition- Sponsored Protests – PDP / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by jeffizy(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2015
I have a headache already and have had enough of Tanites or whatever the PDP social activists call themselves. Save for a few intelligent ones who are still on my timeline and really challenge my thinking, others I have had to delete. Abeg no vex I guard my heart and mind jealously.
The others I encounter in other people's page comment give me a blinding headache with their dumbass arguments.
The same stupid unintelligent arguments that made them loose the election is what they are carrying over to opposition. First is wanting to see asset declaration on Facebook and Linda Ikeja Blog, dolts! Next is war over wristwatch the presidents wife had before inauguration ! How that is an issue I sincerely don't know. Maybe she needs to declare her assets too. Such irrelevance . And once you answer them they suddenly think they have a point and run with their stupidity! You can't rail them in and stop their dullness without knocking a few heads. Obviously tanites generally are not the sharpest tool in the box.
We need credible intelligent opposition. It is a national duty to keep the Buharists on their toes. They must practice what they preached and deliver on promises.
I for one agreed on the role duplication for media reps and I think APC goofed on that, also lagos created some new ministry, not at this time please! But guess what? It was the APC guys who even raised it! The GEJ peeps didn't think that was much of an issue.
So please again no one is saying agree with everything the government in power is doing, but lay aside undue bitterness and give constructive criticism, profer solutions and think more of national good rather than personal gain and tribal sentiments.
Nuff said.
N.B : From a friend's Timeline. I believe she's on point.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Efisko1(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2015
cool dey person below me has smt beta 2 say.....
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by jeffizy(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2015
The thing about arguing Blindly is that the blindness erodes all common sense. The election is over. Move on people and move the country forward irrespective of which party or race you belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by kodded(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
The lamentation of apshit cool

To those apshit nematodes if you cannt cope with the way we play the opposition I advice you to jump into a lagoon nearest to you because you will spend 4 years of your life lamenting and complaining cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
I no longer comment the way I used to because of some ill-informed saTANoids. God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by adwem2003(m): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2015
This is the best post I have read so far on this forum this month. Well said. Tanites or Termites should think twice before opposing.

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by PassingShot(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
The OP is spot-on.

I wrote this somewhere:
PDP and hypocrisy are inseparable.

Aisha's watch could have been a gift. Could have been a replica. Above all, we all agree she didn't use our money to acquire it, yet idiotic and imbecilic TANoids will shout to high heavens over it.

Just as they failed woefully to engage on pertinent issues during the last campaign which was yhe reason they lost the election, they've started the same strategy even in opposition. How deluded they are to think that Nigerians do not know their problems which should be of great concern to them!

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by socialmediaman: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
PDP opposition is purely senseless at this time, comedy at best if you ask me! Speaking against the ruling government doesn't make you an alternative for the people. Most Nigerians know PDP as synonymous with evil, and they also know that the PDP opposition is simply out to regain power and resume with their evil and destruction of Nigeria. This will never sell.

Buhari will perform his presidential duties and Nigerians will benefit massively from it. Propaganda only sells when people are yet to benefit from the government they elected, that's when any opposition makes sense. In this case, every PDP propaganda will be seen as a comic episode for Nigerians to laugh off stress, on Election Day, the weeds will be separated from the chaff, and PDP will be judged again based on their antecedents, which is destruction and poverty on Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by oduastates: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
It is impossible to argue with dolts without breaking the nairaland rule 4. Not only do their arguments lack substance, they are also illogical.
There must be a problem somewhere if only your type think Jonathan was in anyway credible. The whole world wanted him out.
On buhari's wife, I will advise him to supervise her closely. The so called first ladies are always the weakest link through which the sycophants penetrate aso rock.
It is possible that the wrist watch was a gift, it is a replica or she bought the original outright.
Whichever way, this is an error of judgement( considering the husband's reputation) which cannot be allowed to happen again.

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by TheOtherview: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I no longer comment the way I used to because of some ill-informed saTANoids.
God bless the President.

Having gone so far beyond the pale, in the run-up to the recent elections, I am not sure TANoids actually know the route back to any comfortable abode where sanity rules.

I know what currently obtains must be deeply embarrassing to some of their previous handlers, but this is precisely the outcome some of us foresaw with the pursuit of vainglory - anchored on slander and bigotry.

To be candid; I think the contradictions have become far to antagonistic to be resolved via dialogue.
Jonathan's Presidency appears to have bequeathed his followers with an unquenchable thirst for destruction and the wholesale acceptance of infirmities, which would for long remain immutable to reason or emotional appeal.

The new administration needs to act fast - to deliver on promises that provide clear and tangible improvements on the quality of life - if the TANoid-narrative, which is currently running on steroids, is to be contained. It needs to work with an increased sense of urgency, with the knowledge that its detractors are well funded - having liquidated most of the nation's wealth through various pilfering mechanisms, these past few years.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
TheOtherview:

Having gone so far beyond the pale, in the run-up to the recent elections, I am not sure TANoids actually know the route back to any comfortable abode where sanity rules.

I know what currently obtains must be deeply embarrassing to some of their previous handlers, but this is precisely the outcome some of us foresaw with the pursuit of vainglory - anchored on slander and bigotry.

To be candid; I think the contradictions have become far to antagonistic to be resolved via dialogue.
Jonathan's Presidency appears to have bequeathed his followers with an unquenchable thirst for destruction and the wholesale acceptance of infirmities, which would for long remain immutable to reason or emotional appeal.

The new administration needs to act fast - to deliver on promises that provide clear and tangible improvements on the quality of life - if the TANoid-narrative, which is currently running on steroids, is to be contained. It needs to work with an increased sense of urgency, with the knowledge that its detractors are well funded - having liquidated most of the nation's wealth through various pilfering mechanisms, these past few years.
You're right.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by BrokenTV: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
They said respect is reciprocal, the APC and their fans abused the office of the president at freewill forgoting that what goes around comes around. In APC dictionary their is nothing like constructive criticism, so they should not complain when the same is used against them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
First is wanting to see asset declaration on Facebook and Linda Ikeja Blog, dolts! Next is war over wristwatch the presidents wife had before inauguration ! How that is an issue I sincerely don't know. Maybe she needs to declare her assets too. Such irrelevance
@OP you seem to be the unintelligent one here

Firstly, President Muhammadu Buhari made a personal pledge to PUBLICLY declare his asset. No one pointed a gun at him when he made the pledge.

Secondly, the issue of the N10.5M wrist-watch is newsworthy because of the "fraudulent" perception that Buhari's supporters made Nigerians have of him as a modest and "incorruptible" former Head of State. That his wife wore 10.5M watch on just the say of inauguration left one to reconsider baba. Don't forget thet Baba came out to say he had less than a million naira in his account late last year.

Thirdly, Baba vowed to allow ongoing prosecution of corruption cases only for his Director of Public Prosecution to withdraw N2.5b suit against his friend and Bayelsa thief Timpre Sylva.

As for Aisha's asset, YES, it isn't out of place to ask because the law said asset of the Principal, his wife and children above 18 should be declared before the CCB. So what stops Baba from publishing those of his wife alongside his? Even Yaradua and VP Jonathan did same.

You APC should stop disturbing us, we don't need you to tell us how to play our game

Cest fini

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
The OP is spot-on.

I wrote this somewhere:
PDP and hypocrisy are inseparable.

BrokenTV:
They said respect is reciprocal, the APC and their fans abused the office of the president at freewill forgoting that what goes around comes around. In APC dictionary their is nothing like constructive criticism, so they should not complain when the same is used against them.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
@OP you seem to be the unintelligent one here

Firstly, President Muhammadu Buhari made a personal pledge to PUBLICLY declare his asset. No one pointed a gun at him when he made the pledge.

Secondly, the issue of the N10.5M wrist-watch is newsworthy because of the "fraudulent" perception that Buhari's supporters made Nigerians have of him as a modest and "incorruptible" former Head of State. That his wife wore 10.5M watch on just the say of inauguration left one to reconsider baba. Don't forget thet Baba came out to say he had less than a million naira in his account late last year.

Theirdly, Baba vowed to allow ongoing prosecution of corruption cases only for his Director of Public Prosecution to withdraw N2.5b suit against his friends Timpre Sylva.

As for Aisha's asset, YES, it isn't out of place to ask because the law said asset of the Principal, his wife and children above 18 should be declared before the CCB. So what stops Baba from publishing those of his wife alongside his? Even Yaradua and VP Jonathan did same.

You APC should stop disturbing us, we don't need you to tell us how to play our game

Cest fini

Nigerians need to know the net worth of Aisha Buhari, otherwise she could be the pipe through which all looting will be channel.

Aisha Buhari "MUST DECLARE HER ASSET PUBLICLY"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
You guys should learn to ignore them and allow them there frustration. You think its easy for them losing there job and monthly paid stipend. They are jobless and angry so allow them cry on nairaland. No one cares.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerians need to know the net worth of Aisha Buhari, otherwise she could be the pipe through which all looting will be channel.

You are the most dumb among these jobless urchins, all you do daily is follow follow post without sense. The job section needs you urgently.

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
They are poor with cows. Aisha only fry bean cake (akara) to survive
Firefire:

2 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
No. We will use the same APC approach.

APC has proven that a vast majority of Nigerians are dull and unintelligent plebs.

Let us see how the APC which never tolerated critiscm during GEJ can handle their own venom.

We will push Buhari to issue another decree 4 on social media.

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Dollyak(f): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

The whole family of politicians needs to declare their assets, otherwise they could be the channel of looting. I trust both of them but precedent needs to be set, otherwise you will have politicians transferring their assets to their families before and after declarations illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:
You guys should learn to ignore them and allow them there frustration. You think its easy for them losing there job and monthly paid stipend. They are jobless and angry so allow them cry on nairaland. No one cares.

You see yourself, they are jobless, they were paid per post, nothing for them after removing their clueless' GEJ, and here they are today going stronger and playing by the rules of the game as set by APC before the 'Civilian Coup'

We are all Nigerians and we prayed for a better country.

However, we would not allow you guys to take us for granted. Nigerians expected ACTION from DAY - ONE, as it stand today nothing is moving.

Power sharing among the power grabbers is now a BIG issue, you should expect that a house built on lies and conspiracy cannot stand without test of sincerity.

We wish Buhari and his team well, but we are here as usual to follow the footstep of APC.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

You are the most dumb among these jobless urchins, all you do daily is follow follow post without sense. The job section needs you urgently.

When will the =N= 5,000 payment for the jobless start as promised by Buhari ??

Today is DAY THREE, when will the feeding of all school children start ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Dollyak(f): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
jeffizy:

The thing about arguing Blindly is that the blindness erodes all common sense. The election is over. Move on people and move the country forward irrespective of which party or race you belong to.
I agree except the average Nigerians are devoid of critical thinking and as such unable to give a constructive feedback needed to move the country forward.
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

You see yourself, they are jobless, they were paid per post, nothing for them after removing their clueless' GEJ, and here they are today going stronger and playing by the rules of the game as set by APC before the 'Civilian Coup'

We are all Nigerians and we prayed for a better country.

However, we would not allow you guys to take us for granted. Nigerians expected ACTION from DAY - ONE, as it stand today nothing is moving.

Power sharing among the power grabbers is now a BIG issue, you should expect that a house built on lies and conspiracy cannot stand without test of sincerity.

We wish Buhari and his team well, but we are here as usual to follow the footstep of APC.

Shalom!
[/s]

You should sit in a corner and think about your life instead of making noise on nairaland. You are insulting responsible Nigerians that queued in the hot sun to vote, by that your statement of civilian coup. You jobless urchins are very dishonest and lie for a living, you can criticize the Pres but been petty about it is foolishness. You pray doom for your own just to prove that a former Pres should have remain in that seat, while you stay on nairaland daily to spread your lies i will always come around when free to hammer your bald head with the truth.

Olisah Metuh the known PDP spokesman said he cant just attack for no reason, but nonentities like you prefer to make unnecessary noise. You all want to go dirty, and we will roll in the mud with you all. Lets watch and see. Jobless mofos
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

When will the =N= 5,000 payment for the jobless start as promised by Buhari ??

Today is DAY THREE, when will the feeding of all school children start ?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
[/s]

Kindly direct the ques to his spokesperson. I am only here to burst your bubble. I am following you now and expect me to roll in that mud with you. Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep. The doom you wish for this country will surely affect your family if you dont know. Lets continue...
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Kindly direct the ques to his spokesperson. I am only here to burst your bubble. I am following you now and expect me to roll in that mud with you. Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, himself no go sleep. [s]The doom you wish for this country will surely affect your family if you dont know. Lets continue..[/s].

tele mi ka lo ooo grin grin

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
[size=18pt]The opposition will not need to spew lies like the way the APC did to Jonathan's administration

All the opposition needs to do is circulate the many soon to be committed blunders by Buhari.

Give this man a mic and see him out do Patience Jonathan.

At the end of the day this dull uninspiring Man will hang himself and he and his legion of plebs will have no one but Buhari to blame [/size]
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

[s] You should sit in a corner and think about your life instead of making noise on nairaland. You are insulting responsible Nigerians that queued in the hot sun to vote, by that your statement of civilian coup. You jobless urchins are very dishonest and lie for a living, you can criticize the Pres but been petty about it is foolishness. You pray doom for your own just to prove that a former Pres should have remain in that seat, while you stay on nairaland daily to spread your lies i will always come around when free to hammer your bald head with the truth.

Olisah Metuh the known PDP spokesman said he cant just attack for no reason, but nonentities like you prefer to make unnecessary noise. You all want to go dirty, and we will roll in the mud with you all. Lets watch and see. Jobless mofos[/s]

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

tele mi ka lo ooo grin grin

You will surely cry at the end. I am laughing at you here cos you are the most dumb among the pdp jobless oaf. Lmaoooo
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

[s] You will surely cry at the end. I am laughing at you here cos you are the most dumb among the pdp jobless oaf[/s]. Lmaoooo

When will baba fulfill this now ? grin wink

Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by codedslayer: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

When will baba fulfill this now ? grin wink

When will you have sense?
Re: Serious Intelligent Opposition Required! by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

When will you have sense?

Stop abusing me, otherwise. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Gowon Shaking Hands With Justin Trudeau As A Child In 1973 / See The Crowd At Saraki Home For Just A Cup Of Rice And N200 (photos) / Why South East Should Remain In Nigeria By Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.