Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Men!!!how Will You React To This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!!!how Will You React To This? (3419 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2015
You just met this lady in a business seminar. She's classy,she's sexy. With hips like toolz and bosoms of Cossy Ojiakor. As a real man you are attracted and she also can't stop flirting with you. The only snag is that you are married.But she donsent seem to care about that and she still shags you.Begining of an affair.
After a while she sells you a business proposal and convinces you to loan her a million bucks to be paid back in 6 months.
After giving her the money,she suddenly begins to ignore your calls and text messages. She doesn't want to come near you anymore.And just being the man you are,you decide to use ur only card.....the money you loaned her to proposition her.
But lo and behold,she calls his bluff and tell him to collect the money from his wife.
Yes! His wife set him up to sleep with another woman to get that money from him. And he fell right into the beautifully woven net.
As a man,how will you react to this?
Will you confront your wife,knowing you betrayed her already by sleeping with another woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by austine4real(m): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Just woke up pee on d thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by adexeli(m): 7:35am On Jun 03, 2015
I think no witful wife would do this tho'
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
adexeli:
I think no witful wife would do this tho'
Can you trust women Pls do so at your own risk grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2015
hm hm if my wife is Twaci i will confront her calmly and beg her to 4give me dat i wnt try it again n she will give me bak d money but if my wife is missclassy1, then i will just 4get men!!! nd run 4 my life bcaus i know dat d nxt food i will eat at home will b poison

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by saaedlee: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
I'll forget about the money and look for a way to continue the sexual relationship with d lady!
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by czarr(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
.....I'm gonna ask for my money biko. if she no gree hmmmm thunder fit fire am.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by adexeli(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
Can you trust women Pls do so at your own risk grin
Lol . . Are they that pessimal?
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by nikkiehan(f): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
hmmmm! men they wunt dere ask dia wife. ''iso inu eku amumora ni''

1 Like

Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
If my wife sets me up lyk dix it means she doesnt trust me,she neva did...i'll jxt beg 4 her 4giveness,confrontation may lead to bigger probs ....
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by AfricanApple(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2015
if I am the woman, don't even dare ask for the money
on the other side, why should a woman set her husband up, perhaps he has been hurting her for long
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by loomer: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
The wife for empty the yeye man account
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Jayjay0(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Two things involved it's either i loose my wife or i loose the money.

Well if i try to resolve the issue with my wife and she she don't want the problem solved then i will go for my money. I cannot loose both...e nor dy happen
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by KingTom(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Una no dey like post for this thread Na so so Share share
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
nikkiehan:
hmmmm! men they wunt dere ask dia wife. ''iso inu eku amumora ni''
your proverb says it all cool
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
adexeli:
Lol . . Are they that pessimal?
Bros na you talk am o!
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
I'll let that my wife scold me, she won't do more than that.. and as for that bitch.. decision withheld.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:
Two things involved it's either i loose my wife or i loose the money.

Well if i try to resolve the issue with my wife and she she don't want the problem solved then i will go for my money. I cannot loose both...e nor dy happen
I believe you have already invested well more than a million bucks in her. So why throw that away for the money you were able to loan a mistress
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by adexeli(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bros na you talk am o!
Lol, me no talk anything o .. Nah just question nah grin
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
if I am the woman, don't even dare ask for the money
on the other side, why should a woman set her husband up, perhaps he has been hurting her for long
Actually women argue that men will always cheat. So they may also argue that there's no harm in setting him up. With a woman for a million bucks. Afterall he will still keep doing it and you get nothing grin
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Jayjay0(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
I believe you have already invested well more than a million bucks in her. So why throw that away for the money you were able to loan a mistress
That is why i wrote i will try and get my wife buh if she wants to end the relationship then i will go for my money
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Souljeezy:
If my wife sets me up lyk dix it means she doesnt trust me,she neva did...i'll jxt beg 4 her 4giveness,confrontation may lead to bigger probs ....
Yes,She doesn't trust you. And you have given her reasons not to still trust you.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
I will simply tell my wife what I did,tho she knows already, I won't tell her about the money.. if she forgives me,she might find a way to get my Moni back..if she doesn't,after all the pleadings,guilt will kill her.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
hm hm if my wife is Twaci i will confront her calmly and beg her to 4give me dat i wnt try it again n she will give me bak d money but if my wife is missclassy1, then i will just 4get men!!! nd run 4 my life bcaus i know dat d nxt food i will eat at home will b poison
u are indeed suffering from abnormal mentality.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by AfricanApple(f): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
Actually women argue that men will always cheat. So they may also argue that there's no harm in setting him up. With a woman for a million bucks. Afterall he will still keep doing it and you get nothing grin
well, some women do get the result they want but then most women end up hurting themselves the more.
however, you men should learn how to control that thing I. between your legs. a men who cannot do that are weak in the making

oh lord, please, let me marry a man who will not cheat on me in marriage
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
well, some women do get the result they want but then most women end up hurting themselves the more.
however, you men should learn how to control that thing I. between your legs. a men who cannot do that are weak in the making

oh lord, please, let me marry a man who will not cheat on me in marriage
Men will always be men. You really need to do more than just prayer for that special man who would not cheat.
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by AfricanApple(f): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
Men will always be men. You really need to do more than just prayer for that special man who would not cheat.
nothing more than that to do, no matter what a woman does, a cheating will always be a cheating man

and what do you mean by men will be men. I'm very sure god never create men to be cheat
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
nothing more than that to do, no matter what a woman does, a cheating will always be a cheating man

and what do you mean by men will be men. I'm very sure god never create men to be cheat
We follow the trail of men who were dear to God... King David and King Solomon grin
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
saaedlee:
I'll forget about the money and look for a way to continue the sexual relationship with d lady!
lol, bad man
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by fyneboi79(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
I will simply tell my wife what I did,tho she knows already, I won't tell her about the money.. if she forgives me,she might find a way to get my Moni back..if she doesn't,after all the pleadings,guilt will kill her.
She follow chop am grin infact na she chop pass
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
fyneboi79:
She follow chop am grin infact na she chop pass
then at the end,if she trully loves me,she will end up confessing and apologizing
Re: Men!!!how Will You React To This? by Brugo(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Not the man's fault at all. The wife knew his weakness and used it against him. She should be charged to court do defrauding the man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.