Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,228 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari (22026 Views)

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Lucasbalo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pataki:
Gbagi himself is corrupt.

He should tell us what happened to funds he spent in travelling to London to buy computers for females in Nigeria?

Was it not this same Gbagi whose son was alleged to have committed rape and yet he was not prosecuted for it thanks to the power his father used as a Federal Minister?

Gbagi is only talking simply because he was not given the opportunity to become a Minister under Jonathan's regime when Jonathan got elected in 2011 as President.

Buhari should be wary of all these wolves in sheep clothing.
It's this kind of thinking that makes the worthless politicians steal the country blind . All of them should be probed. There should be no sacred cow. Looting of Nigeria since 1960s makes her a perpetual 3rd world nation. Nigerians should cry out. In a country where an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day, its not only a shame, it's a sin. Woe unto them all that turns Nigeria to a hellhole on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by walozanga(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
CRIMINALS DON DEY SUGGEST FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
anigold:

Haba only ministers how about past head of states,president,commissioners,governors,senators.

Let start from somewhere first......

Fear will catch the others and they would quickly organize on how to return the loot before it get to their turn
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
DaGC:

If only you knew the man better. Smh lipsrsealed

@OP the part where he said over N100 trillion naira just makes the entire report stupid. People running mouth like tap without making sense.
Even if the money they stole no reach 100 trillion, the main koko is that they stole money , the money these ministers thief, ur entire villagers go get 200million naira each if den share am , some of u guys no even want make naija move forward , alway taking sides with criminal,

2 Likes

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Curvinus(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Over 100 trillion? Chei? This is kleptomania of the worst order.

Its exactly what happens when you have so many loopholes in a given system with weak institutions.

The Area Council Chiefs in the FCT for instance are busy collecting tenement rates and what have you but won't even bother to fix the numerous dilapidated roads leading into most of the estates.

The worst part of it is these council chiefs and their agents pay peanuts ranging between 20k and 30k to the workers who are meant to trek all over the place to collect the money while these fat cows sit in the office and allocate millions to themselves for doing precisely nothing.

As for the Ministers, don't even get me started on that greedy basta*d who couldn't make a speech without praising an ex-president. That Niga*s greed is one i've never been able to grasp at all .

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by ibnquasale(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Does he know how much is N100 trillion ? undecided

by the time you calculate 400,000 barrels of crude oil( stolen daily by Tompolo) by 100 dollars by 25 days by 365 days by 6 years, then you will understand better grin

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Abugab(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ve bin monitoring u
Na everytin u dhe love?

Are you a monitoring agent?
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by gbrown(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Who and who?
*frog eyed diezani Allison madueke*stella oduah*ngozi okonjo iweala (wahala)
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by kodded(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
ibnquasale:

by the time you calculate 400,000 barrels of crude oil( stolen daily by Tompolo) by 100 dollars by 25 days by 365 days by 6 years, then you will understand better grin
please tell me and show working

am too lazy undecided
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by idu1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
I love this
hello
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Leiman100(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ve bin monitoring u
Na everytin u dhe love?
guy you are TANoid
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Tex42(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Another beer parlor gist from an attention seeker

Can he bring any evidence that over N100 trillion tax payers money is missing

talk is cheap and he is abusing that leverage. Trust Naijas to abuse anything.

Missing N100tr,like he can correctly write down that figure when handed a pen and paper.
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Tex42(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

Missing N100tr,like he can correctly write down that figure when handed a pen and paper.
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by kodded(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tex42:

dont mind the yeye man

nigeria earns about N7 trillion and ministers are spending N100 trillion yet it didnt have any effect in our economy

unfortunately some gullible people will believe this puke

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by DaGC(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
ceejay80s:

Even if the money they stole no reach 100 trillion, the main koko is that they stole money , the money these ministers thief, ur entire villagers go get 200million naira each if den share am , some of u guys no even want make naija move forward , alway taking sides with criminal,

Before you get your panties up in a bunch, I'm all for moving Nigeria forward.

You are now beginning to sound like mr Gbagi himself by saying the money will provide N200m each for my people. Do you even know the population of my people? Talk with sense sometimes.

What you should have asked about is the name of the ministers and why a man like Gbagi, whose hands are not even clean is coming out to say this now? What happened to his mouth before?

I hate allegations. Bring proof and watch as things fall into place. I repeat quoting a N100trillion has already made the report silly.

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Tex42(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
dont mind the yeye man

nigeria earns about N7 trillion and ministers are spending N100 trillion yet it didnt have any effect in our economy

unfortunately some gullible people will believe this puke

It's only in Naija that someone would come out and spew this rubbish and people would believe without making proper research.

They quickly take to Nairaland to display their ignorance when the Internet is in their hands to educated them rightly.
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by visionjoe: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/some-immediate-past-ministers-must-go-to-prison-gbagi-tells-buhari/
So Gbagi had mouth to talk
Na because Delta PDP no give am free ticket Moor
Are u as patriotic as that
After stealing money meant for building the Administrative Block of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (Ugbomro, Delta State) with the aid of your accomplice-in-crime wife and thereafter owning Golden Tulip Hotel.
yet, you have not spoken about d project till nw
are u clean yourself

pot should stop calling kettle black

are we mumu in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by kodded(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tex42:

It's only in Naija that someone would come out and spew this rubbish and people would believe without making proper research.

They quickly take to Nairaland to display their ignorance when the Internet is in their hands to educated them rightly.
the best way is to ignore those gullible fellows

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Islie: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
He should ensure that no rod is spared. Buhari has no right to grant pardon to anyone that has committed crime against the country because he is not a court.

And some people are now talking about plea bargain when the probe haven't started self.....

That means they themselves know they are highly corrupt
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by rildwanullahi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
undecided

DaGC:

You are now beginning to sound like mr Gbagi himself by saying the money will provide N200m each for my people. Do you even know the population of my people? Talk with sense sometimes.
What you should have asked about is the name of the ministers and why a man like Gbagi, whose hands are not even clean is coming out to say this now? What happened to his mouth before?
I hate allegations. Bring proof and watch as things fall into place. I repeat quoting a N100trillion has already made the report silly.

No mind that man, h
okoji:
Luckily for me, i know kenneth Gbagi personally. Take anything he says with a pinch of salt. He is very corrupt and only looking for attention. He is also a wife beater and noise maker. Even his family members wont vote for him in any election.The man is a pathological liar and crook.
philips70:

Even though we know these are exaggerated figures, it's a pointer they stole enough to last a lifetime and also bring a lot of development to Nigeria.
don't mind that man na one of those people that dollarised our economy, he spends dollars on all his ensnared, yeye womanizer. The useless mofo still dey owe me one month salary. He is just an unrepentant crook

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by PreciousBro: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
gringrin Very Laughable, Coming From Gbagi Himself, Please On Behalf Of 9ja I'd Say Everyone Would Pass, This Man Claims He Read Criminology Yet a Reputable Criminal Himself.

Anyone That Takes This Dubious Fool Of a Beast Seriously Needs a Brain Implant, The Man Has a Reputation Of Being Devilish Than Satan.

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by PreciousBro: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gbagi Is a Bloody Thief and an Unrepentant Criminal Beyond Redemption grin

Aside The Wealth He Stole via Ammunition Acquisition During Abacha's Time as a DSS Head, He Still Makes Out Time To Torment Innocent Staffs Of His Like a Petty Old Repulsive Wizard, Denying and Depriving Them Their Salaries and Sacking Without Batting an Eye lid Like Its Fun To Him.

The Man is Not Only Foolish, He is Cursed Because Anything ,Businesses, Affiliation With Bigger Firms etc He Puts His Ugly Hands On Crumbles, He is a Crashed Keke Napep grin

Next!

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by focus7: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jonathan already made case for them before he left; he called a probe against himself and his officials a persecution.
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by dre11(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
visionjoe:

After stealing money meant for building the Administrative Block of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (Ugbomro, Delta State) with the aid of your accomplice-in-crime wife and thereafter owning Golden Tulip Hotel.
are u clean yourself

are we mumu in Nigeria?

That's why the probe will never leave him out

All what he stole..... He too will vomit
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by poiZon: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
garrix8:
Gbagi was minister of education and a PDP chieftain.

Even PDP members know Jonadunce was a terrible curse to this country.

why cant he name names? common two names na it he cant name, story for d gods.
hypocrite n fear fear. dis kind man be my papa na to lock him out when he comes back from ashawo joint untill he name names!
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by sunshine1974(m): 3:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Diezani and okonjo of course, who else? Others can follow later
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Who and who?
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Billygee2u: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2015
even you .none of you politicians are innocent ? also Obj and his mistress Ezekwesili should be probed ,else you are just seeking for appointment
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Who ever is found guilty should be brought to book. No sacred cow. But does he have the guts in this present dispensation of reneging on promises?
reneging on promise, for just 2days, u must be out of ur sense. or has he resume duty since inauguration?

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Boss13: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
I think Buhari needs to bend to the wishes of the masses who voted for him. He must show courage and castigate the few who deliberately outwit the poor, else he would be lynched by the same masses that voted him
Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
DaGC:

so because d man is not clear,he should not say what everybody has already know, without evidence,we all know how trillions is stolen every month,only oil bunkering of 400,000 barrel daily in 4yrs is more than 50tr naira, but on more serious note- where is all d money, i am not sure if all d money are in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Boss13:
I think Buhari needs to bend to the wishes of the masses who voted for him. He must show courage and castigate the few who deliberately outwit the poor, else he would be lynched by the same masses that voted him
this is d same reason i risk my life for him, just for him to recover all that is missing and stolen by this corrupt past leaders.

1 Like

Re: Some Immediate Past Ministers Must Go To Prison, Gbagi Tells Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
visionjoe:

are u clean yourself

are we mumu in Nigeria?
maybe,u are d mumu, so because 'pot is calling kettle black' we should ignore them to go scot free, i pray ooo, both d pot and d kettle must tell us, why they are both black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.