Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha (417 Views)

2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Tension In Imo : Okorocha Thugs Stop Evacuation Of Refuse / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by blazincruz(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Apparently refuting the rumour making rounds that the Imo State government led by governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha will drop Free education programme, the state governor has made it clear that the free education programme will continue.

The governor who disclosed this during his swearing-in at Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri, sounded it clear that education remains the main industry of his administration. “we shall ensure that education will not loss its pride in the state. On free education I stand”
Governor Owelle Okorocha who decried over the dwindling economy of the nation, said that Imo people should imbibe the spirit of sacrifice to enable the free education program continue; pointing out that his administration will introduce policy revolution and commercialization of parastatals will be the order of the day.

He urge Imo people to be able to accept the new policy revolution that will usher in new ideas, policies, programmes and projects that will go a long way to sanitize the state.

Governor Okorocha restated the determination of his administration to eradicate poverty through massive industrialization that will create job opportunities for the teaming youths. “This period will experience industry, industry, industry, factory, factory, factory; job, job, job; employment, employment, employment. “This government will embark on wealth creation for our people”.
He used the opportunity to enumerate some of his achievement in the last four years such as 27 general hospital, free education programme from primary to tertiary level, 305 model schools, introduction of Community Government Council [CGC], adding that this is a period for the development of the natural resources in the land.

Owelle Okorocha recalled that his two elections were characterized by in- conclusive and supplementary election and thanked Imo people for their support during the election and promised to deliver more dividends of democracy. “you have done your path by given me your own mandate, is now my turn to perform. I shall not fail. The battle is over as I speak to you with the spirit of forgiveness, generosity, love, remembering what the Lord has done for us”.

He commended the Deputy Governor, Prince Eze Madumere for his support, loyalty and urged him not to relent in his effort towards the development of the state.

Governor Okorocha who described Eze Madumere as his political son, expressed his willingness to partner with him in moving the state forward, “Eze Madumere is my political son. I congratulate you as my deputy. You shall work with me. You shall continue from where I stop if I’m tired.

cc:Lalasticlala

SOUCE:http://campushint.com/2015/06/free-education-to-continue-in-imo-okorocha/
Re: Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by kodded(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by Rounakid(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Gud for dem... Waitinq for our enuqu gburugburu
Re: Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Rochas my guy.
fashola my mentor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
If devil(apc) give u somtin wif rite hand, make sure d left hand don cut comot *tinubu gave us fashola, buh wetin he collect in return, only God knows
Re: Free Education To Continue In Imo- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
If devil(apc) give u somtin wif rite hand, make sure d left hand don cut comot *tinubu gave us fashola, buh wetin he collect in return, only God knows

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Members To Leave Office With 109 Suvs, 360 Toyota Camry / Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Rapists Get Life Imprisonment / A Thread To Celebrate The Heroes Of 1996

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.