Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti (44016 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Charles4075(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ekiti people and their shallow mentality Fayemi will be smiling now. cheesy
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
I will be happy if a democratically sound APC Nairalander can educate me on the IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES OF AYODELE FAYOSE.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose is really really strong. I feel it is best he resigns honorably. I like him a lot.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Odaveboy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
obi4eze:

You dey mind am?

@TOPIC, all I know is that Fayose will be impeached. He himself doesn't need a prophet to tell him.
oga go impeach am

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nig4Greatness: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am not sure Buhari is interested in impeaching Fayose.if not,just 50 soilders is enough to lead those lawmakers into the house.Fayose should just thank his stars.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by hisgrace090: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
As I can see it now, fayose can spend all ekiti state money on thugs to make sure that they are on his side. well wetine concern agbero with over load?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
What are AYODELE FAYOSE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Anyi3(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
What? Has it not happened before? Where were you two months ago when they came with thugs from Lagos and were shooting everything thing at sight? Didn't their bullets cut down an undergraduate boy in his prime? Where were you? France?

Their cry is to enter their office and do their job. Open the roads and see if they don't enter peacefully.
There is a right to free movement in Nigeria. Or are you in Ukraine that you don't know this?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Odaveboy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrbillz:
Im currently schooling at Ekiti and i could point to things he has done so far since he got the mandate. am nt his fan,but he's far better than the previous who planted invisible flowers with 2billion naira. Get your fact right bro...
GOD bless you

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Power belongs to the people..
See this mumu. You neither know the meaning of power nor the people. And you parade yourself as a learned man on NL? Your role model enthroned impunity but doesn't want to be hounded by the same impunity. Evils that men do live after them.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by hedonistic: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
I just love this Fayose of a man. Gallant warrior. He and Wike would be at the forefront of the battle to deal ruthlessly with the APC and reposition the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by molas02: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:
Mention one thing Fayose has done to better people's lives so far.

How many roads has he tarred?
How many schools and hospitals has he built?
How much employment has he been able to generate?

Etc.

Dis ur mouth dey smell shit.....go use close up

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am still seeking for answers................. What are AYODELE FAYOSE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by wabuk(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go to ekiti and ask, dey will tell u how great d guy is.
God go fire u !
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by francizy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:
Mention one thing Fayose has done to better people's lives so far.

How many roads has he tarred?
How many schools and hospitals has he built?
How much employment has he been able to generate?

Etc.

At least he doesn't owe salaries like your lord AreGBESE!

ThisMeansWAR:
oya tell us with proof... Atleast the previous planted flower with 2billion.. Unlike fayoshe that has been using ekiti money to wish death on Buhari on national newspaper and eating like a glutton on their money

So how did planting of flowers worth NGN 2Billion helped the masses? Companies never dey, good road no dey, person dey plant flowers. Soon some people go use 2billion to plant marijuana as government project! undecided
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by kipesco(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op you said thugs and we are seeing people of Ekiti.
Are the people of Ekiti now thugs?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by strongerthaneva(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
baybeeboi:
the Iroko is never goin down.

I see the barking puppies wasting their time.
i dedicate this FTC to TemiTemi1, the first God son of Ayo Fayose

if he goes down nothing will happen as long as he is not above the law.But for ur info there is nobody that can't go when God is ready to shame u..make he like make he park one million trucks he will still go down..
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ollapaul(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let Fayose be. One Man Mopol now supported by PDP NWC. I love ❤ that Man. He refuses to be intimidated by thief-nubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ideylaff: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience

just look at yourself in the mirror and tell me if you are happy with what you just posted....

Omashe ooo what a pity

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't know what is preventing the relevant authority from deploying soldiers to take those thugs away for the legislators to carry out their Constitutional function.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
REALLY, why am I being ignored . Fayose deserves to be impeached. Okay. . What are AYODELE FAYOSE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ideylaff: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Think its about time we let the ekiti people lie on their beds as they want it to be ...laid.

Goodluck to them....

I expect it to end in tears.... that very much I know

Stomach Infrastructure always ends up on walls of the intestine becoming rotten

Ekiti People are just a bunch of hmmmmm (let me save my words and keep this thread for posterity sake....

You will soon be bowing down to Fayoses kids....
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by kipesco(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
Am still seeking for answers................. What are AYODELE FAYOSE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES

He insulted Buhari that is all. And they did worse to GEJ without atom of respect.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I don't know what is preventing the relevant authority from deploying soldiers to take those thugs away for the legislators to carry out their Constitutional function.
And their CONSTITUTIONAL FUNCTION is to impeach Fayose?
THEN CAN YOU TELL ME HIS IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
kipesco:

He insulted Buhari that is all. And they did worse to GEJ without atom of respect.
You know someone once said "Nigeria is a theater of the Absurd".
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by PhockPhockMan: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
There is one moniker up there shouting 'power belong to the people'

Which power? The one that was stolen?

Oya set your jaw.

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by femliany(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience
All of you will eventually become thuggs since your role model is one
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ba7man(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rotiix:

How could he have done all of those when u fools don't even give him space to breath. U wanna steal his mandate from him for the second time but u will all be shamed through your ranks. Idiet!
So he wasn't given breathing space when he was spending State allocation on hate campaigns against Buhari and tracking him up and down Nigeria, abi?

Or he had no breathing space when he was buying corn, eating in bukas and fast food joints (His achievements so far)??

@Topic. No one has mentioned anything he's done yet. So much for a "Role Model". undecided

At least Gov Obiano was elected close to when Fayose was and he already has made the news on his activities towards improving his state.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by simplynola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
A state that used to lead in academic excellence in Nigeria is now a refuse of drop outs and thugs. Professors are going into extinction.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
simplynola:
A state that used to lead in academic excellence in Nigeria is now a refuse of drop outs and thugs. Professors are going into extinction.
Okay, is that one of the IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by papoose999(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
ekiti pple no dey dull@all...d voice of d pple cannot b stopped anybody dat wnts to impeach fayose wud av to impeach God first cos na baba God put am dia
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eagleeye2: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:
So he wasn't given breathing space when he was spending State allocation on hate campaigns against Buhari and tracking him up and down Nigeria, abi?

is it an IMPEACHABLE OFFENCE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.