Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One (3804 Views)

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
OPINION POLLS:
With the amalgamation of Nigeria done by Lord
Lugard in 1914 already expired in 2014, pressure
have increased for d separation of Nigeria. The
Ijaws have found a new alliance in Biafra to ensure
that One Nigeria comes to an end and the Sovereign
State of Biafra be formed. The U.N already have
invited d Biafra for the next meeting holding this
month meaning Biafra "the land of the rising sun"
are actually making progress in d quest for their
own nation. Now the question is, would u want
Nigeria to still be one or Nigeria being separated?
You contributions needed please.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
"Nigeria is a big fraud"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by SOUNDKING: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"Nigeria is a big fraud"
Nigeria is an unholy nation. Seperation!!!!!!!.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by ginawest(f): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
God bless the land of the rising sun.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by busterr(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2015
maybe the northerners should join chad republic

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by ITbomb(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
I prefer a US styled federation to this contraption we have here and also to full separation.

We can achieve more as one country with autonomous federating unit than as different countries

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Imortal001: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
I think the better people that can answer this your question are the people that fought the war. inshort go and resurrect the dead of the biafran war and ask them, they will give you a better answer to your question., and ignore all this guys claiming biafra, becos i knw they will comment rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Orunto: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Our 774 LGs should decide that in a Referendum. Also Revenue sourcing, sharing and distribution should be decentralised and properly constitutionalised.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by AdeluwaTemi(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2015
in as much as we stand to lose nothing
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by ThisMeansWAR: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Separate of course.. I'm done living in a country with flat heads

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by OkutaNla: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Imortal001:
I think the better people that can answer this your question are the people that fought the war. inshort go and resurrect the dead of the biafran war and ask them, they will give you a better answer to your question., and ignore all this guys claiming biafra, becos i knw they will comment rubbish.

Maybe it's just me but they seem to be only popular online, and most of the ones one sees in pix posted here look like touts and riff-raffs.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by SOUNDKING: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Imortal001:
look at this pig,God bless Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2015
We want Biafra but that fool who calls himself Nnamdi Kanu is not doing it the right way. You don't active anything positive with hate speech.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by dckelvin(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Tydies:
We want Biafra but that fool who calls himself Nnamdi Kanu is not doing it the right way. You don't active anything positive with hate speech.
FOOL I KNOW YOU.U ARE YORUBA.
PLS LEAVE NNAMDI KANU ALONE
WHAT HE IS DOING IS GREAT AND AM ALREADY PREPARING TO DO D SAME THING HE IS DOING.
IF U DONT LYK WHAT HE IS DOING GO AND DO UR OWN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by agriboom: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Remain one? Have we ever been?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by ulonnaya21: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
seperate abeg. I cant see any one Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by PedroJP(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Separate of course.. I'm done living in a country with flat heads

Thank you, that's d spirit.

BTW, my flat head makes me look nice especially when i have powder on my face.

OP, demons holding Nigeria will never leave her unless she breaks.

U do not even need opinion here cos it's already coming, unless u are seeking opinion of those who have double mind on going their separate way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
dckelvin:

FOOL I KNOW YOU.U ARE YORUBA.
PLS LEAVE NNAMDI KANU ALONE
WHAT HE IS DOING IS GREAT AND AM ALREADY PREPARING TO DO D SAME THING HE IS DOING.
IF U DONT LYK WHAT HE IS DOING GO AND DO UR OWN
Igbo I would be glad to see you give actions to your words.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Built2last: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
I stand with true federalism....

lets revert to regionalism.

we are making no head way with the present style of federal structure.

we need to engender competition by regionalism?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Christonjnr(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
No stigmatter on it.
We don't want the Zoo called Nigeria again.
Amalgamation has expired,as Niger Delta amnesty is expected to end in December.

Biafra here we come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by lawflec(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
I don't know y somepeople wallow in ignorance especially those shouting that nigeria is in a forced marriage. Now, the three regions had the opportunity to divide but our fathers chose to stay. Remember that the eastern region was granted self independence in 1957 nd North 1959. I am an igbo from udi, nd i don't believe in this biafra. I believe in on nigeria, We should rather make our fedralism stronger granting fiscal autonomy to the component units and on the altetnative when all odds have failed then We should have a confederation.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by dckelvin(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
lawflec:
I don't know y somepeople wallow in ignorance especially those shouting that nigeria is in a forced marriage. Now, the three regions had the op portunity to divide but our fathers chose to stay. Remember that the eastern region was granted self independence in 1957 nd North 1959. I am an igbo from udi, nd i don't believe in this biafra. I believe in on nigeria, We should rather make our fedralism stronger granting fiscal autonomy to the component units and on the altetnative when all odds have failed then We should have a confederation.
"mr i am igbo from udi"
you are free to be a nigerian while still in Republic of Biafra.
thank as ur dumb head understands this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Imortal001: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
look at this pig,God bless Biafra.
This is one of the rubbish comment am talking about.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Dejohnbull: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2015
ulonnaya21:
seperate abeg. I cant see any one Nigeria
Can u imaging the same nigeria is pushing saharawi republic to seprate from morocco, but holding on to Biafra in the name of one nigeria
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Like seriously? Clowns like you still exist? How do you active success when all he does is call Nigeria a ZOO? Pour insults on our own Uwazurike, MASSOB Leader, promise to kill a Traditional Leader in Onisha for Converting to Islam? Biafra will only be a success when smart and sound minds are involved if not, we will always be the usual Chest Beater we have always been #Nsobu Nsobu Eyimba eyi.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by disumusa: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
busterr:
maybe the northerners should join chad republic
if possible today iwant ibo out of nigeria.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
hmmm. does the separation guarantee the best. won't it be a case of another south Sudan? how are we not sure the greedy leaders would also not corrupt the new nation? won't a renegotiation be better?

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by OJUcrook: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Nigeria must divide in Jesus name.
Ibos must go back to iboland
we must actualise Biafra by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by Imortal001: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:

Maybe it's just me but they seem to be only popular online, and most of the ones one sees in pix posted here look like touts and riff-raffs.
You are on point! I just pity those nigga claiming biafra that is why there are always sitting at the back seat., truth be told, its will take a while for them to be at the driving seat of this nation because of some them that still dwell with that selfish mentality of 1967.
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by disumusa: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Christonjnr:
No stigmatter on it.
We don't want the Zoo called Nigeria again.
Amalgamation has expired,as Niger Delta amnesty is expected to end in December.

Biafra here we come.
na god go blind that bastard rochas no want biafra to be
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by OJUcrook: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Today na today ibos are going back to Biafra Nigeria must divide by fire by force ibos must go back to iboland
Re: Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One by lawflec(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
dckelvin:

"mr i am igbo from udi"
you are free to be a nigerian while still in Republic of Biafra.
thank as ur dumb head understands this.
bro resorting to blackmail, name calling and infact libel wont help. u should note that to be an igbo man is not a coercive password to pledge allegiance to another union while still enjoying the protection of a higher union.. Nigeria is an indivisible entity and since it was nt discussed at the confab makes it treasonable to pledge allegiance to Biafra... Man steer clear from name calling this a public forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Observers To Monitor IPOB Leader Kanu’s Court Session / Which Zone In Nigeria Is The Most Developed? / Enugu Guber And Ugwuanyi’s Wind Of Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.