Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach (57534 Views)

Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Sveen: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
A Nigerian died when his intestines spilled out of his body on the Sedyatmo toll road near the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, after he allegedly tore open his own abdomen to remove capsules of drugs.

“Austin Chukwuna, 25, ran out of the Ibis Hotel near the airport compound where he had just stayed a night. He allegedly tore open his abdomen with pieces of glass,” Benda Police chief Comr. Heddi Managsi said in Tangerang on Monday as quoted by tribunnews.com.

Chukwuna checked into the hotel on Saturday and suddenly screamed and ran out naked from his room on Sunday in the predawn. He then went to the car park to break some car window glass before running to the toll road where he fell down, Managsi said.

He said police removed a passport and three methamphetamine capsules from Chukwuna’s hotel room and found another eight meth capsules on the highway.

“We then took him in the ambulance, but he died on the way to Tangerang General Hospital,” he said.

Source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/06/03/greater-jakarta-nigerian-dies-trying-smuggle-drugs.html#sthash.WCLrywlh.dpuf

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
grin this animation thing is nw popular with u grin
hahahaha.. Since I dnt have much to comment
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by holicalpha(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't care if they are Nigerians or Indonesians or Thais Or Chinese.

They should keep on Dying the Hard way since they are so bent on getting money the hard way.

- Valar Morghulis.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
I pity the......

Nigerians....whatever you do, wherever you are PLEASE....I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD.....DO not let anyone make you swallow any hard drugs.

Because if any one of them burst inside your bodi.....una go meet your ancestors instanta....

(Am sure Chukudi's ancestors dey ask am wetin him dey do for ground before his time).

FACTS ABOUT METH

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by shachris02: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
so sad.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have stopped feeling sorry for people like this.

How can he even rest in peace with the damage the drugs has done.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Emmanuel247(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
My God what is all this?
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by blueheart(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Indonesia again!!! Get rich or die trying. Your fight is over.

quick money... quick death undecided

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wages paid

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by coolhamid(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
RIP..

Reminds me of my days of youth service in kano, when I saw some guys & ladies who can't do without codeine and other cough syrups..

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Samguine: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
In all sincerity, I don't pity him. No need to wish him RIP, his body is already in pieces before being buried.

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by slyopez(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
So much about drugs in Indonesia. Umu nne'm unu welu ya nwayo.

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
kennygee:
I have stopped feeling sorry for people like this.

How can he even rest in peace with the damage the drugs has done.

Feeling seconded

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by elohorayodele: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
doesnt deserve RIP

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by grownaira: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:
some people r not smiling doing what they are known for nw they r killing their-self
despite your rush, you still haven't FTC, u bi ebony for ur profile, I wish we could lament each other
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by sanandreas(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
He paid his dues cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning