Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) (56575 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ut3k_rooGIY/Vi-xm9KIj3I/AAAAAAAAATQ/25RIxn7lkJI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

The man who identified himself as Olufemi Julius came to popular Mobile phone Market in Akure (Olukayode Shopping Complex) with a riffle this morning with intention of killing someone. When apprehended and interrogated, he seemed to be under the influence of codeine. He told police he didn't know anyone at the complex and couldn't explain how he got the rifle. Thankfully, no one was killed or injured as he was overpowered and handed over to the police. More pics after the below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/man-under-influence-of-hard-drugs.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by ableguy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
I said it codin is not good for the head, FTC at last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is any nairaland guy missing? He might just be this man.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olufemi ??
That's one of my retarded Yellow Bar brother.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
My concern is, he's stil looking proud and pompous
Dud be like "no be only 5k? Carry me go station make una collect una 5k"

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Indian Hemp(Abbi Strain)+Tramadol(8 Tablets)+Codeine(3 Bottles)= Actions that even mad men will hesitate to do.

To be serious ONLY Codeine cannot make a man do this. Codeine makes people sleep. I doubt anyone taking codeine will be thinking of taking guns to public places. It is a combination of drugs that caused this guy's undoing. Op, Codeine is NOT a HARD DRUG. It is narcotic and an OTC drug. It is only recently it has become Prescription Only because of abuse.

This guy needs serious rehab!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Not a good combo.

The dude is a ticking time bomb.

Na him type make Benyline with codeine scarce for pharmacies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Werey Agbah

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by lekjons(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
Olufemi ??
That's one of my retarded Yellow Bar brother.
cool cool, i love this! smiley

Your brain will fetch a huge price!smiley

cos it's totally unusedsmiley..

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Etizz: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
He Don let drugs bring his nasty attitude out...
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by damiloladuke: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
okay now, shoot police

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
if he was so high, he should have swallowed the riffles na
Ndi ofe mmanu and bleaching sha

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kayo80(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm! This reminds me of one time in 2011, when I got so drunk at my friend's bach eve, and I found myself at Ojuelegeba market around 6 am, with an angry mob that was ready to beat me to death. I didn't know what I had done, and I was too drunk to make up a coherent sentence, so I asked for a pen and paper to express myself. The slap I received after that brought back my senses. I later found out that the person that was meant to take me home hit someone, and when I came down to check the person, he drove off...leaving me with the wolves.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
g
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by dexpendable(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
The 3rd picture.
The nigga is scared!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by fulfillment2020(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coder, tramadol + SK at work.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Alal(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Weed at work. ....

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
the power of akure weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Citizen of ewedu republic!!....A drug user and a drug pusher who is smarter?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Dekatron(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na them!!

Ndi ofe mmanu!!

Sent by Deji of Akure to kill Igbo phone sellers there!!

26 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by SeanBlackie: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
werey rey oooo shocked
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by segunn20(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gain of bad drugs I.e codine refnol tramadol
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Is any nairaland guy missing? He might just be this man.
Yes , Durentt is missing

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
we adviced him to stop taking wet osogbo weed, he refused. now see the outcome

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nigerian youth, I honestly don't know wat to say anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
yaba Left

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by dacovajnr: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eleda mu codeine ko ba le swift grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
What's his name?

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by akandi4u(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some comments on nairaland this days are laughable

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Came Home For Christmas Found Dead Inside His Car In Anambra / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.