Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach (57590 Views)

Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by MrBully: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

You cant have an issue with me! grin grin grin

Unlike you, I dont stick DRUGS down my anus...... so how the hell are you going to have an issue with me?

And please quit this your hypocritical "l dont hate Yoruba people", .... your previous posts are enough confirmation that you are one of those lowlifes who are children of ANGER and HATE! tongue tongue

But you dont count .....except to become Guillotine-fodder for some small Asian Executioner!

STOP FORCING DRUGS DOWN YOUR AZZ-HOLE..... all the the name of HUSTLE!
Wetin, na only una follow hard drugs come
(#In Mama Piss Voice) grin grin grin

Lastpage!
[/s]
You may regain ur senses the day u stop pooping in the same poll with your mom grin
Your dad is busy playing lotto and baba Ijebu to feed his family while your mom is in the streets chasing little boys your age. She has bleached her body to a point that she's now getting blacker than before. All in the vain to look attractive, with all her green veins standing out of skin like cobwebs. Shame on u and ur tribe grin dirtiest people ever liveth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.