Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach (57592 Views)

Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Blitz888(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
You should be be taking intensive English classes right this moment....
'Their-self' indeed
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by successhunter: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin kill the guy?
If he had successful, the dude would have been a big and correct guy in his neighborhood.
But he lost the game..
...money killed him. kiss
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by OHDWISE: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who is this fool? Pls talk responsively next time
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by U2ice(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Reminds me of d movie 'Lucy'
Rip dude,u died hustling
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by M4gunners: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ogbu nma gha nana nma.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by girlieTberry: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
..and some drug pushers are here reading dis and yet will still practice sure act. Pls all drug pushers we love u as our brothers and sisters. Look for other means to earn gud cash, sing we go buy am, act movie we go go cinema,enter politics we go vote for u or even hold mic dey cause pipo as comedian we go pay money come laff, do these buy no sign ur death with ur own hand, Biko in Urhobo language!
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by lazsnaira(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
grayht:
hahahaha.. Since I dnt have much to comment

Don't allow frustration take away your sanity. Start doing something meaningful by engaging your mind first in positivity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by JustHector(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
holicalpha:
I don't care if they are Nigerians or Indonesians or Thais Or Chinese.

They should keep on Dying the Hard way since they are so bent on getting money the hard way.

- Valar Morghulis.
Valar Doharees
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by stwazobia: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rest in peace brother in da hustle...all die be die.. in your next world you will continue from where you stop. We dont worship risk takers, we take the risk. Better to do it da hard ways than to be da : Yoruba's that are lazy cowards and rapist, or the Hausa's that are murderer's and child molester's ... Proudly IGBO GUY...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by farem: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
YESTERDAY: From Baby factory business to Cocaine.
Alaka Deborah Uzoma, 47 years old, was found with 1.180 kilogrammes of cocaine.

Chukwujekwu Chinyere Priscilla

TODAY: From kidnapping to tummy tucking
Austin Chukwuna's in tummy!

SEE MULTI-TASKING. is this what we called being enterprising?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by ayusco85(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
sanandreas:
He paid his dues cheesy

Are u a geologist? Ur moniker is dat of the great San Andreas fault.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
coolhamid:
RIP..

Reminds me of my days of youth service in kano, when I saw some guys & ladies who can't do without codeine and other cough syrups..
is there anything wrong with codein?
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
holicalpha:
I don't care if they are Nigerians or Indonesians or Thais Or Chinese.

They should keep on Dying the Hard way since they are so bent on getting money the hard way.

- Valar Morghulis.

A man must be faceless
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by BiafranPrince: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good riddance, we don't want rubbish in our society.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by imperiouxx(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy Why e run comot tear em own belly for road?

No be em put am there?
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by jayben(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
1000 ways to die grin
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by jayben(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
IZANAMI:

Lad,you're just a typical paradigm of "foolhardiness and gargantuan stupidity at its zenith".must you come online to vent your congenital madness?your presumptuousness astounds me ad infinitum,I can't just comprehend the rationale why dunderheaded nincompoop like you ought not to have been sacrificed but needlessly allowed to grow up to be an uncultured rejectamenta.so igbos and yorubas should be obliterated to your own perception?keep rollicking ignominiously in your pool of ignominy,useless archetype of pugnacity.it's ostensibly obvious you're just a poverty ridiculed nipper who's lucky to wield a china phone because not even a hopeless blockhead would indit what u just typed.mtcheew!legendary fool.
Are you related to Patrick Obahiagbon?
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by amanze15(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
I now know why 50cent is a multi millionaire "Get rich or die trying"
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by niceguy7(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
tongue na him go for you... Goat wey no dey hear word na asun dem dey use them do.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by GreatEngineer(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why always Nigerians?

I just tire for this country.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by kay1one2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
grayht:
smh vehemently

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by PocoAPoco57: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
He is a nigerian......this is no news cheesy
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by GoodJ: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.