Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) (978 Views)

Buhari At The Inauguration Nana Akufo-Addo As Ghana President (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by farem: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Here is our Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, in Sudan.

If Nigeria is not anywhere today, the occasion is not complete!

There is nothing anyone can do. The earlier you accept the CHANGE the positive your life becomes.

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Mogidi: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari in Niger
Osinbanjo in Sudan

P:S
Two Muslim nations.
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by agarawu23(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
waiting......
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by farem: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi and co, come and die here as usual

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Mogidi: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:
Mogidi and co, come and die here as usual

Na wa for IyaIode, my online wife.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Iroh88(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari in Niger
Osinbanjo in Sudan

Two Muslim nations.
And so?? Are the people living there not human beings?? I fear for the kind of children some of you are going to raise. It would be better if God denied you the ability to procreate. What you are likely to raise would be beastly creatures worse than Al Baghdadi. You have such dark hearts.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Na wa for IyaIode, my online wife.
shocked iya ologi must hear this. Ofe fe egbe iya e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by Mogidi: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:

shocked iya ologi must hear this. Ofe fe egbe iya e

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by ebamma(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
What are your priorities
Mr Buhari?
We didn't make you president so that you could attend all world events you are invited to,
# this is what happens when you give your bus to your conductor
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by farem: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari in Niger
Osinbanjo in Sudan

Two Muslim nations.

SAD-U-SEE (Sadducee). When a cup is half-full (which is a positive of sort), your likes will say it's half-empty. What is wrong with 2 muslim countries? Your debased eyes cannot see a Christian being saluted and celebrated by almost nearly the people present. How have you proven to be a Christian? There are two spirits: The Holy Spirit and saTAN spirit. You are not CERTAINLY operating from the former!

I have seen lower primary school pupils who can spell correctly the name of our VP. Oh.. twisted mind cant walk straight!

I have decided to quote you immediately I saw your "OK" even before any picture is uploaded which I know it's (this kind of event) never ok with you.

I think we have the Shekau on NL!
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by besttrader: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
All I wanna see is for the APC to do things differently. I'll be pleased to see the VP make such trips on a slim budget i.e. fewer aides et al. Not the huge contigent we are used to seeing with the PDP led govt. the onus is on them to make things right. This is my personal last chance for Nigeria as a country, if this bunch get it wrong then I'm for an independent State in my region. My support for Buhari is for utmost change, equity, development, etc. Any thing short of this, we say "the party is over."
Re: VP Osinbajo In Sudan - For The Inauguration Of Sudanese President (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari in Niger Osinbanjo in Sudan
P:S Two Muslim nations.
Rubbish!
God bless the President.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Missing Female NYSC Member Found, Narrates Her Ordeal. / Reps To Get N10m Each Out Of N18m Allowances / We Regret Voting Buhari– South West Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.