Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (841 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by shillla: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
hello my fellow naira land how do i help my girlfreind she is so pritty every thing a man want in a woman but she has a body odour pls pls  home and abroad help thanks hope to hear from you
Re: Please Help by OscarJ1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2009
buy her good body care products.

advise her to take her bath more frequently.
Re: Please Help by CrazyMan(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
Take her to a beauty therapist
Re: Please Help by Hollysmile: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2009
Find out from her if she's got a bacterial infection. Some pple stink as a result of bacterial over growth in there system, which usually emanate from sexually transmitted infections. If she's got an infection, take her for a test, de doctor wil prescribe some anti-biotics.
Abi na you? Talk true! Jokin.
Re: Please Help by sparta(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2009
crazykid:

Take her to a beauty therapist

Yeah, take her to a therapist, i beleive they can help.
Re: Please Help by MoneyRule(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2009
When she's taking her bath,instead of putting dettol,she should put deodrant,that should do the trick wink

(1) (Reply)

Re: Would You Stick With Her! / But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest / Gone Are The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.