Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today (3829 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. (2) (3) (4)

More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by sixtuschimere: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Buhari arrived Niger
Republic in the early hours of today.
He met with President Issoufou
Mahamadou and discussed with him the possible ways of defeating Boko Haram sect.The President is expected to head to Mali from Niger Republic.
More pics after the cut...

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by sixtuschimere: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
More pics

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by sixtuschimere: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
sixtuschimere:
More pics
More pics

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by sixtuschimere: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
sixtuschimere:
More pics
More

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
What a cool & lovely pictures from our dear [size=16pt]Presidentourer!![/size]

Abeg come back & tackle issues on ground, stop touring oga..

GEJ having peace of mind since 10:51am May 29th 2015..

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by tucky200(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sai baba !!!!! cheesy

No tym to check tym jare

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by docmoses(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
abeg who get nokia charger
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Diffdeef(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
I love this man! Always looking presidential.

Even if he doesn't deliver any of his campaign promises these fine fine pictures are satisfactory! cheesy

Lol JK

Baba there're lots of work to be done ASAP.

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by VickJames(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
We de complain say GEJ go campaign after bomb blast. Our new president de go pool party for different countries.

See as those ladies de shake things!
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
All these for my president? NICE

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Ymodulus: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
IyaIode:
All these for my president? NICE
Yes all that for our president.

Isnt this great? They love our president so much.

SaiBuhari!!!!
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Young03(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
#following....
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by aare07(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sai baba
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sai baba
Namijin duniya
Zaki hargitsa taro
Ba ja da baya
Sai Kai dan dakalin majina, a hauka a zame
Ina matsiyata?
Ka kori maza, Kai kadai ne a gaba
Duk Wanda yace ba da Kai ba, muma muce ba da shi ba!
Ranka ya Dade mazan aiki
Na gaida ubangida na

President Muhammad Buhari

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
God bless PMB cool
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by DropShot: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
VickJames:
We de complain say GEJ go campaign after bomb blast. Our new president de go pool party for different countries.

See as those ladies de shake things!
But you know he has gone there to strategize on how to deal with Boko Haram nah. He has not gone there to dance or campaign like Jona did.

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by rabimlomo: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What a cool & lovely pictures from our dear [size=16pt]Presidentourer!![/size]

Abeg come back & tackle issues on ground, stop touring oga..

GEJ having peace of mind since 10:51am May 29th 2015..

Are you sure?
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB.
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

Are you sure?
if u doubt me, "Blame GEJ For The Recent Bombings..
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by ziccoit: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is a presidential president.
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by thepatroit: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Baba making haters gnash their teeth anytime he is sighted or heard of.

Baba, I believe in you. While people were hating on you and abusing you left right centre, you kept them quiet and formed your game plan silently. Now to their shame, you are PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA to God's glory. I can see you are keeping them quiet again while you form your game plan of tackling the many issues in Nigeria. Continue with your silent and winning strategy which will end in success by the time you start dishing them out while your haters end in yabaleft or lasuth intensive care unit.

Sai Baba

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
So he can jump into that aircraft without cleansing, Buhari maka why?
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by worksmart(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
k
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
all this touring won't crush bokoharam oga mb
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by AsSabirin(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HAAS NOTICED THAT HIS ADC IS A SLACKER??

THAT GUY NO THEY REPRESENT AT ALL.. HIS PRESENCE IS NOT FELT. UNLIKE THAT OF GEJ.

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
AsSabirin:

THAT GUY NO THEY REPRESENT AT ALL.. HIS PRESENCE IS NOT FELT. UNLIKE THAT OF GEJ.

Indeed he is look how far he was in the last and # 8 picture
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by akoaki(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
I dont like seeing our polilitical office holders in flowing gowns during official business. I think they should start dressing smart to potray some seriousness on the job.
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=15pt]SO THIS IS WHY THE MAN BECAME PRESIDENT angry ?[/size]
Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by Ahmed4002(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is Buhari.
take lead oga Sir.
Allah ya ja kwana and Satanist su sha kashi

Re: More Photos Of Buhari At Niger Republic Today by worksmart(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Did President Buhari choose his own ADC?
AsSabirin:

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Senate Forgery: Buhari's Ministers May Be Removed If Saraki Is Found Guilty / Ogun Board, Commissions Sue Abiodun, Allege Illegal Dissolution