Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

President Mohammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Mohammadu Buhari (524 Views)

President Mohammadu Buhari Is Using Made In Nigeria Drug-lai Mohammed / Who Is The Best President..mohammadu Buhari Or Goodluck Jonathan. / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have the very strong feeling that out of APC's desperation to discredit GEJ/PDP and win the elections our new president and commander in chief got seriously over-hyped in which case Nigerians are general bound to be disappointed in the outcome of his administration.
Moreover, that the purported modification and or withdrawal of certain campaign promises won't be the end of expected down-turns. Nigerians should expect dawn of realities and disappointments in expectations.
How many sincere Nigerians share my feelings?.
Re: President Mohammadu Buhari by domopps(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
So what's ur point?

ChEeeeeeers
Re: President Mohammadu Buhari by yemmynoni: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
the person above me get sense, let me see if the person below have likewise

(1) (Reply)

26 Ships Bringing Petrol To Lagos, NPA Says. / Bakassi Pays F0r Radio Biafra Transmitter / CRACK In APC: Party Picks Lawan As Sole Candidate For Senate Presidency....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.