Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] (67420 Views)

Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Haha!

Reminiscent of Garcelle Beauvais who said she was tired of dating black men cos they are mostly dogs. Ol'girl found herself the ugliest white man ever and was smiling everywhere, till shiit hit the fan, and she caught him cheating with all kinds of women lol. Now she is back looking for a next black man to marry, with claims that black men are her preference now lol.

These clowns don't even know that there are different classes/types of white men and there are white men who are just as crude as some villagers in a desolated place in Africa, and some as vicious and brutal as gang members. And the average white person is more violent/animalistic than the average black person - hence they can drop bombs and kill millions of people, and act like nothing happened lol. But hey, white is always right and civilised lol.

That said, a lot of these black women are a pain in the arse - too much testosterone in their system. But hey, the original black man can't hate on that cos that is how they secrete 'em ole big humongous batty looool.

Shyte, I don't discriminate - white, black, pink, yellow and/or red - I just pick 'em. But I'm always on my p's and q's cah man afi nuh wan a go jail cah a pum.
yeah that garcelle beauvais wasnt no dime piece no how. she too long and thin. me nuh like tall bony women. me like my women not too tall and with some size. but most important me like me woman to have calf muscle definition. me like a certain type of leg. me nuh like skinny leg like garcelle beauvais so she can go on ahead with her confused self lmaooooo. but all these things arent deal breakers cah the spirit of a person and the morality is the most important tin blad

blad, trust me, when it come to the beasty ways of the white man only bredas like us who have spent most of our lives with this beast can relate. most of these black people pon here living in africa still have that white man is superior complex going.
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by robay(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad
sadladies pls let's be more careful about these guysangry the guy had a bad thing in mind doing,that was why he went along with gunsad

She said she's no more interested in you,shikena na,what elsesad

Lord pls give me a guy that I can willingly pound yam for,cos nowadays guys deserves nothing more than indomie [size=15]without egg[/size] sad

Wow!!! Babe u are so cute,can I have ur whatsapp number or ur BBM PIN ? shocked
vheMa:
RIP girlsad
sadladies pls let's be more careful about these guysangry the guy had a bad thing in mind doing,that was why he went along with gunsad

Lord pls give me a guy that I can willingly pound yam for,cos nowadays guys deserves nothing more than indomie [size=15]without egg[/size] sad

Wow!!! Babe u are so cute,can I have ur whatsapp number or ur BBM PIN ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by CaptainJune: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
oyetunder:
In relationships, most ladies like to major on minors and minor on issues. The major things ladies should observe in Guys are godliness, calmness and politeness. It is not mainly about physical attractiveness, pleasures and slickness. I've seen many ladies who abhor guys that are homely, cool and God fearing, but adore rough, gregarious and ferocious guys. When the result comes, they are quick to label all men as evil. No! They are the ones who prefer the evil ones.
My brother, it just baffles me. I have given up long ago trying to understand girls. When they cry from heartbreak or pain inflicted on them by their lovers, to me it is just like some car blowing its horn across the street while I'm deeply engrossed in a novel full of suspense. As normal as it goes I pity them (just as I hear the car horn) but see it as just an everyday affair, not worth giving my half attention.

This is why I say dating rooted in Christ is the safest foundation for getting to know and wisely choose your future Mr Right.

Who am I kidding? They (will) fail to listen but (will) unjustly label guys wicked. So unfair despite the warnings we repeatedly give them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by holluwai(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abi, akata lo le shey men. If I dey that side na to dey enter akata oh. When no be say our girls fit really do better for person like that.

lockupman:

No mind her na oversabi dey worry them for here. I dey here with them na. I dey see how common we dey for their eyez. Me sef nor send them, I dey nyash my akata dey go.

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by otiigba1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

i thought you said you are she/male what would you want a boy friend for? tongue anyways who wanna be a girl friend to an American guy they are all psychopats
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by kelmicheal: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Buhari should condemn this evil act ASAP and also proceed to warn the US to forestall the recurrence of this act and also to restore the dignity and pride of the Nigerian citizens
abroad.
The US will readily do the same for her citizens
who be buhari?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by nigelcoop: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bonapart:
Why must it be us.... why must we Nigerians fall victim in any situation.
Lord God, if it's sins of the fathers that made us to suffer this way please have mercy and forgive us. We are sorry
abeggi who tell u say na only nigerians dey go tru ish. U shud be countin urself as 1 of luckiest in the world ryt nw
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by davidpokopikin(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
R.I.P girl..
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
She went ahead to date a cracker!
RIP to her tho
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

You know you can pound yam for me nau wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by ayusco85(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
DeeTus:
Yes. And it's really pitiful.
Very very painful. Well I hope others learn.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by lion042(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
as how
.....the milk industry...lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Shymm3x: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
yeah that garcelle beauvais wasnt no dime piece no how. she too long and thin. me nuh like tall bony women. me like my women not too tall and with some size. but most important me like me women to have calf muscle definition. me like a certain type of leg. me nuh like skinny leg like garcelle beauvais so she can go on ahead with her confused self lmaooooo.

blad, trust me, when it come to the beasty ways of the white man only bredas like us who have spent most of our lives with this beast can relate. most of these black people pon here living in africa still have that white man is superior complex going.
grin

Bredrin, if you don't know Garcelle Beauvais used to have one of the perkiest ti.ts ever - that means you never watched the Jamie Foxx Show. I watched that show as a youngin' and I used to have mad crush on that Haitian damsel lol. And as a MILF, she can still get it on every given bludclart Sunday, blud loool.

Lol, I live in Essex now, and despite the place being middle class, you need to come see how the white boys here get down lol. They will knock ya head off ya neck. There was one black road man that was barred from this bits two summers ago with shotguns in the afternoon. They still fvcked some black guy up recently lol. Etc.

I even had a little bit of madness with one outside one shop one time cos his pitbull was just shadowing me everywhere. I was kind shook a little bit at first (man has a lot to lose these days than back in the day), and white boys aren't that brave naturally, but I just said fvck it, no id.iot white boy should be ramping with me like that. I just went to my car and drew for a tool, man. Then everyone left when the Feds came. That is how this place is, man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
segedoo:

lol.

Yam pounder abi na pounded yamer?

Can u pound yam seriously? Anyway, no be by size
na so o no be by size. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by nnamdizen(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

At least put only one egg n.a...

INDOMIE WITHOUT EGG.... ClssicClssic grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bredrin, if you don't know Garcelle Beauvais used to have one of the perkiest ti.ts ever - that means you never watched the Jamie Foxx Show. I watched that show as a youngin' and I used to have mad crush on that Haitian damsel lol. And as a MILF, she can still get it on every given bludclart Sunday, blud loool.

Lol, I live in Essex now, and despite the place being middle class, you need to come see how the white boys here get down lol. They will knock ya head off ya neck. There was one black road man that was barred from this bits two summers ago with shotguns in the afternoon. They still fvcked some black guy up recently lol. Etc.

I even had a little bit of madness with one outside one shop one time cos his pitbull was just shadowing me everywhere. I was kind shook a little bit at first (man has a lot to lose these days than back in the day), and white boys aren't that brave naturally, but I just said fvck it, no id.iot white boy should be ramping with me like that. I just went to my car and drew for a tool, man. Then everyone left when the Feds came. That is how this place is, man.
yeah i watched the jamie fox show, in fact i was in america when the show was on but ermm yeah just something abour garcelle didnt do it for me back then. dont know what it was. like i said i like my woman like alicia keyes ( thick but not too thick ). not tall and lanky like garcelle.

bruv you in a racist area ? you better move back to peckham bruv before these skinheads knife you
shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by tunesoft(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
ayusco85:
All in the name of Green card
Abi oo...I tire oo...though we don't know the nity gritty...but I must say looks like the typical naija hustle...u finish Masters...find oyinbo marry so pali go sure....finis
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Shymm3x: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i watched the jamie fox show, in fact i was in america when the show was on but ermm yeah just something abour garcelle didnt do it for me back then. dont know what it was. like i said i like my woman like alicia keyes ( thick but not too thick ). not tall and lanky like garcelle.

bruv you in a racist area ? you better move back to peckham bruv before these skinheads knife you
shocked grin

Lol, I have had a mad crush A. Keys the AK47 since she came out with "fallin'" and killed the game, and I'm still one of her biggest fans ever. And you know I like 'em thick with humongous batty like 'em Bantu chics loool. But with black women, you'll just see some of them without ya preference and still go nuts - that's why Meagan Good and K.D Aubert will always be on my top 5 of the most attractive women ever. But the preference is still Bria Myles kind of body, ya get me? Loool.

Not shook and the area is decent - just a couple of minutes on the A13 from proper London. And I'm never out there like that cos of work unless when I go to the shops and bookies, and chat with a few black yutes I know. As long as they don't trouble me and I don't trouble them by going to their pubs or trying to famz dem, I don't care about 'em skinheads, man. Essex has always been like that, anyway. I'm always on my P's and Q's everywhere, that is why I have survived everything lol.

But 'em white boys ain't playing out here. Mandem already showed me their 411. Too many mad stories.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by baby124: 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
This guy is a registered sex offender since 2009. What was this girl doing with him. Foolish women that will be listening to lies and believing in the name of love. Why wont such an offender kill her. Any way RIP to her.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/MD6241268/Donald-Wayne-Bricker-Jr.html
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
lion042:
.....the milk industry...lol
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
oseod:
You know you can pound yam for me nau wink
no prob na,if ur head dey deirgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
otiigba1:
i thought you said you are she/male what would you want a boy friend for? tongue anyways who wanna be a girl friend to an American guy they are all psychopats
meangry
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Etetejake(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

whenever u ar ready am waiting.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
robay:

Wow!!! Babe u are so cute,can I have ur whatsapp number or ur BBM PIN ? shocked

Wow!!! Babe u are so cute,can I have ur whatsapp number or ur BBM PIN ?
ahsad so sad,am not on those do u 2go cos am using nokia 2700angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
nnamdizen:
At least put only one egg n.a...
INDOMIE WITHOUT EGG.... ClssicClssic grin
naso ogrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Etetejake:

whenever u ar ready am waiting.
ready For what?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by robay(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
ahsad so sad,am not on those do u 2go cos am using nokia 2700angry

Owk gimme ur 2go username
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
robay:

Owk gimme ur 2go username
OMGshocked so some ppl still dey 2go? Gosh,jus did a test for u to know your worth,thank God o,e remain small make I 4 inside wrong handsgrin

2345BF..grin
08_6_5_6__4 grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Etetejake(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
ready For what?

to pound yam, cook rice and stew, take care of our home and children. am waiting.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by sukkot: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, I have had a mad crush A. Keys the AK47 since she came out with "fallin'" and killed the game, and I'm still one of her biggest fans ever. And you know I like 'em thick with humongous batty like 'em Bantu chics loool. But with black women, you'll just see some of them without ya preference and still go nuts - that's why Meagan Good and K.D Aubert will always be on my top 5 of the most attractive women ever. But the preference is still Bria Myles kind of body, ya get me? Loool.

Not shook and the area is decent - just a couple of minutes on the A13 from proper London. And I'm never out there like that cos of work unless when I go to the shops and bookies, and chat with a few black yutes I know. As long as they don't trouble me and I don't trouble them by going to their pubs or trying to famz dem, I don't care about 'em skinheads, man. Essex has always been like that, anyway. I'm always on my P's and Q's everywhere, that is why I have survived everything lol.

But 'em white boys ain't playing out here. Mandem already showed me their 411. Too many mad stories.
yeah A keyes has mad talent. she can play the heck outta that piano and she can sang. although i am trying to figure out why she fell off cuz she got the pedigree to have a 20 year career like janet jackson did. but i guess these yutes of today only like crap music. had to google all them names you mentioned. never heard of bria myles or K D aubert. i am familiar with meagan good from her acting. she married to a preacher man now. essex tinz bruv. i used to go to clubs in ilford and romford when i was a bright eyed yute. its a totally different scene in those places. i cant hack it out there. everyone seems so fake and plastic. totally not my scene at all. i rather chill with the bredas in brixton and camberwell and peckham grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By White Boyfriend[PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
vheMa:
RIP girlsad

We deserve indomie without egg abi? Chair! there is God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Gunmen Assassinate Businessman, Ifeanyi, In Kano (Photo) / #JusticeForElizabeth: Abdulmumuni Danga & Elizabeth Rape Scandal. Danga Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.