Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,681 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture (878 Views)

Still On President Buharis Appointment. Nepotism? / Beware Of President Buharis Imposter On Facebook / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture by drmaxayuba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Buhari who have asumed office since 29 May 2015, has since then released his official portrait along with the Vice President.. But it will shock you that first bank have not yet replace the GCFR'S Picture in the Bank...... I spotted only TANKO ALMAKURA and FIRST BANK MD's portrait. this was the pics when I visited first Bank KEFFI IN Nassarawa state NAIRLANDERS DO YOU THINK IT'S OK...
------------------------------
ALSO VIEW THIS .....
. OPPORTUNITIES IN UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link,
................. /1GVMBQk
like the post and ask any question about Unilever..➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

Re: Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok.
Re: Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
drmaxayuba:
President Buhari who have asumed office since 29 May 2015, has since then released his official portrait along with the Vice President.. But it will shock you that first bank have not yet replace the GCFR'S Picture in the Bank...... I spotted only TANKO ALMAKURA and FIRST BANK MD's portrait. this was the pics when I visited first Bank KEFFI IN Nassarawa state NAIRLANDERS DO YOU THINK IT'S OK...
------------------------------
ALSO VIEW THIS .....
. OPPORTUNITIES IN UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link,
................. /1GVMBQk
like the post and ask any question about Unilever..➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...
Sorry, About the Unilever, I've got interests of doing Internship program there. 6months precisely. How much percentage chance of getting recruited do I have? Thanks. The IT is due to start any moment from now.
Re: Breaking News..first Bank YET TO Put President Buharis Portrait Picture by drmaxayuba(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2015
INTERNSHIP IN UNILEVER ARE VERY FRIENDY I WISH U CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE SINCE THE LINK I POSTED HER WAS BLOCKED BUT JUST MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK @ WWW.FACEBOOK.COM / MAXAYUBA THNKS ......

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Seeking Postponement Of National Assembly Leadership Election / I See APC And CPC Splitting / We’ll Revamp Rivers Seaports, Wike Assures Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.