Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno (2587 Views)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
shocked

This was part of the decision the president reached with the the service chiefs during their meeting yesterday at the defence house in Abuja.
Buhari had in his inaugural speech directed that the command centre of the military’s fight against Boko Haram be relocated to Maiduguri, the hotbed of the insurgents, but sources who was privy to the meeting said Buhari’s decision to relocate the command centre was because he has made up his mind to also relocate to the terrorist ravaged city.
The Complex recalls that during his campaign, President Buhari at the Chatham House in London had vowed to “lead from the front” in the fight against Boko Haram if elected in the country’s forthcoming election.
 According to our source, Buhari told the military chiefs that he will be in Maiduguri for six months if necessary, to coordinate the fight against the insurgents, but the service chiefs plead with him that six months is too long for the president and the command centre to be in Maiduguri.
The service chiefs tried to pressure the president into abandoning the idea, but he insisted on keeping to his campaign promise of leading the fight from the front, the source said.
After much pressure from the service chiefs, Buhari then agreed to reduce the period he will stay upon his relocation to Maiduguri, but insisted that he must move to Maiduguri at least for a few month.
Our source said the relocation may happen as soon as the president return from Germany where he is expected to attend the it this weekend.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/06/boko-haram-buhari-to-relocate-to-maiduguri-to-lead-the-fight/
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by captainBIAFRA(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin Death Wish or Suicide Mission, which one? grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by opiaoku: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by tayebest(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
K
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Ohammadike: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
He dey form batman abi na james bond grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nellizzy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
bros you can use both
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Another state burial waiting...grin grin
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Source? I mean...real source
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Bekwarra(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Spartacus
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by erunz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is non of my concern, since he wants to deliver his campaign promises, he should as well Declare his asset publicly as promised.
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by dayosaurus(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
shocked
THis had better be a joke
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by galadima77(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
if only his security detail can prevent this move. this is more than suicide na
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by MKO4ever(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Only Buhari wants to go into sambisa, wants to dey for petroleum matter, still wan dey for Aso rock, this man must be a super man oo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by TechRev: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
All na wash con artist cum terrorist personified. I cant declare my assets but i can lead fight against Boko Haram. Welcome to the damnable zoological republic of nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by jorlons(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
What da phuck is omojuwa.com and since when did journalism go to the dogs.

Agencies in charge of checking these guys better live up to expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Ideyontop: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haaaa make the man take am easy sha oooo. He is a retired general though! Kaki no be leather
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Which one is omojuwa again. Mtcheew, all these useless bloggers self
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by ERCROSS(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
This must be a joke...
Frantically speaking... Baba no fit handle AK47 again...
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by stevecantrell: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
captainBIAFRA:

Someone should advise Gmb. That idea is crazy. If he wants to blow up his service chiefs, ok. But himself...?
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by smsshola(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
If ds is true I think its a welcome idea: wen Gej was in aso rock fighting BH we criticised him now PMB wan to move there we ar still complaining wh way naija?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by stevecantrell: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Someone on NWO assassination list wants to move to Maiduguri grin smh.. !
Abi GenBuhari, what do you think ? grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ones a General always a General. All hail the General.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
God bless the humble general

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by dustydee: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
I expected this. If true, then a week or two is enough.
Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
opiaoku:
grin
Ohammadike:
He dey form batman abi na james bond grin grin grin grin grin
Nellizzy:

bros you can use both
Dorrobucci:
Another state burial waiting...grin grin
Bekwarra:
Spartacus
erunz:
This is non of my concern, since he wants to deliver his campaign promises, he should as well Declare his asset publicly as promised.
MKO4ever:
Only Buhari wants to go into sambisa, wants to dey for petroleum matter, still wan dey for Aso rock, this man must be a super man oo!!!
TechRev:
All na wash con artist cum terrorist personified. I cant declare my assets but i can lead fight against Boko Haram. Welcome to the damnable zoological republic of nigeria.
stevecantrell:
Someone on NWO assassination list wants to move to Maiduguri grin smh.. !
Abi GenBuhari, what do you think ? grin

Re: Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno by arbitter: 2:16am On Jun 04, 2015
It Sickens me how people easily believe any shit they read online. Do you think its rocket science to open a website? Do you think its rocket science to sit down and write all sorts of nonsense ? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracy Against The South? / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] / Fellow Yoruba Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.