Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175358 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
sugarsoul:

Thanks a lot bro. Would contact you soon, I'm currently making my research on the product I want to import. Thanks once again
Y
You Are Welcome And Hope To Hear From You.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
babaloke:

I need 50 pieces.....Thanx

Ok, I Will Get Back To You And Mean While Please Your Email Address That We Can Send The Quotation To
Thanks
Moses
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by babaloke: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Ok, I Will Get Back To You And Mean While Please Your Email Address That We Can Send The Quotation To
Thanks
Moses

my e mail- soboguno@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Juliana7: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by akeensbussy(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
how much will it cost me to bring 10pcs of this to Lagos
http://detail.1688.com/ offer/40594614592.html? spm=0.0.0.0.qOwUQj

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
babaloke:

my e mail- soboguno@gmail.com

Good Morning,

Please Check Your Email And We Are Sorry For Responding Late It Is Because Of Our Internet Server And It Has Be Resolve Now
Thanks
Moses
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2015
akeensbussy:
how much will it cost me to bring 10pcs of this to Lagos

http://detail.1688.com/
offer/40594614592.html?
spm=0.0.0.0.qOwUQj
Good Morning,
Please Your Email Address And Please Confirm If These Is What You Need...

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
China Importation Food For Taught
shocked shocked shocked

Do You Know That Famous Brand Are The Most Expensive Items To Ship Within & Out Side China Because Of Their Custom, That Is Why You Can Hardly Get Original Of Those Items On Aliexpress.Com And If You Are Luck To Find One There, The Seller Shipping Cost Value Will Be High Compare To Our Exchange Rate In Nigeria.
Examples of Famous Brand: LV, Addidas, Nike, Huawei, Iphone, Lenovo, Hp, Asus, Samsung, LG, Daniel Wellington Watch, Switzerland Brand,etc.

ADVISE:

Don’t expect to get those original brands on Aliexpress.

Always ask your seller wither the items you want to purchase is original brand or just normal brand.

Always check the feedback of the said items you want to purchase in Aliexpress and other china shopping sites. Please if the sellers don’t have 4.5 grading, I will advise you check other seller with good grade and feedback.

Don’t ask your seller to use normal shipping for any brand item you are lucky to find in Aliexpress, once china custom find it, all the products will get detained, and you will lose everything.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry
Take Care And Enjoy Your Day. cool cool cool

Moses
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by sugarsoul(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good evening Mr. Moses; pls I want to know the cost of shipping 5pcs of this item to Lagos(wanna use as birthday gift and sample) and how many days will it arrive?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Luxury-
gold-silver-men-s-Stainless-Steel-Quartz-Wrist-
Watch-free-shipping-M-MPJ583-
A3/32232083919.html.
Hoping to hear your positive response and importing in bulk through you. Thanks
My email is Sakugbe@gmail.com and my whatsapp contact is 07060505020
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
sugarsoul:
Good evening Mr. Moses; pls I want to know the cost of shipping 5pcs of this item to Lagos(wanna use as birthday gift and sample) and how many days will it arrive?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Luxury-
gold-silver-men-s-Stainless-Steel-Quartz-Wrist-
Watch-free-shipping-M-MPJ583-
A3/32232083919.html.
Hoping to hear your positive response and importing in bulk through you. Thanks
My email is Sakugbe@gmail.com and my whatsapp contact is 07060505020
Good evening,
Thanks for stopping by and I will respond to your email soonest sir.
Cheers
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good evening,
Thanks for stopping by and I will respond to your email soonest sir.
Cheers
Check Your Email
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AMI3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
can u help me pay for goods in aliexpress website and ship and it to me in Nigeria outside LAGOS.? if yes send me your charges to amabooks72@gmail.com
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
AMI3:
can u help me pay for goods in aliexpress website and ship and it to me in Nigeria outside LAGOS.? if yes send me your charges to amabooks72@gmail.com

Good Afternoon.
I Can Assist You Pay For Any Shippable Items in Aliexpress If The Weight Of The Item Is 2kg Up and if the item weight is not upto that weight, the shipping cost will be book as 2kg.
so the chioce is yours please,

thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
BUYING ON 1688.COM (MADE IT EASY)

Many new beginners are much very interested in the fact that you can get cheaper things in china without getting mastering the processing steps and stages to full been your master of game when trying to source out items for personal or business purposes only end up searching the items they want instead of browsing the site to purchase items randomly. I am going to break down step by step to demonstrate you how to find products on 1688.com and other site with search browsers. Quota (Please Note I’m Not Info Marketer grin grin grin grin Should Be case). My Services is below my signatures.
Firstly, you have to keep in mind that Chinese Character keywords should be used in 1688.com’s search and other china sites. English keywords will only bring much fewer results. Well, we know you may not able to type Chinese, so we have already solved the problem for you.

Step One:
Launch Your Google Chrome Browser Url With: https://translate.google.com.ng, when the page has open then you will see a google box interfere headers
Like: English I Spanish I French I Detect Language I English I Chinese Simplified I Spanish I Translate.

Step Two:
Then click on: Chinese Simplified and once you are done, just type in which ever item you want to purchase from any Chinese sites like 1688.com and the rest. Example: Ladies Shoe will automatically translate to: 女装鞋 in Chinese Simplified Language.

Step Three:
Then open a new page is your google chrome browser and type in any Chinese website name you choose to make purchase from. Example 1688.com. once the page has open then copy the translated Ladies shoe in step two.( 女装鞋) in the 1688.com search bar and click on the search bar and the page will display different varieties of shoes.

To Be Continue.
A List Full Importation Tutorial Is Available For Those Who Wish To Go Into The Business Full Time And Part-Time For A Little Token.
Tutorials is strictly though Email and screen shot procedures. Please Note.
For More Info: Write Me On instantpay25@gmail.com Cc securesuccess1988@gmail.com

Thanks
Edokpa Moses
F:Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

DHL Fedex are expensive and they charge per KG.
Was thinking you have a special courier.

For your business to sail through easily and for people to be interested in you.
Kindly enlighten people on the charges of the couriers you have mentioned how they charge per KG or otherwise.
Tnks
Anyway thumbs up.

[center] HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER[/center]

1. Email Us The Correct Link Of The Item You Want To Purchase With The Colour,Size And Number Of Pics You Need To: Instantpay25@gmail.com.

2. Follow With Your Full Name , Gsm Number And Location. Once We Receive It Our China Team Will Work On It.

[center]OUR COMMISSION CHARGES[/center]

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Waybill Charges To Any Of Our Customer Shipping Agent In Guangzhou = Depend On The Weight Of The Items/Goods

Valuable Items Charges: jewelries(Watches & Necklaces) = 0.92RMB Per One Item
Phones & Tablets = 2.5RMB
Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194
$1 / 1 Naira = N216.7 . It Changes ,Depending On Our Daily Transaction.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Firmjudge(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
AleAirHub:

1. Email Us The Correct Link Of The Item You Want To Purchase With The Colour,Size And Number Of Pics You Need To: Instantpay25@gmail.com.

2. Follow With Your Full Name , Gsm Number And Location. Once We Receive It Our China Team Will Work On It.

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Waybill Charges To Any Of Our Customer Shipping Agent In Guangzhou = Depend On The Weight Of The Items/Goods

Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194

Thank you, but in conclusion, how much will it cost me to ship a laptop from your agent down to Nigeria i just want to know the cost implication so in searching for what to buy one has to put the shipping cost into consideration

We need to compare your services with others.
also once a product arives Bayelsa do you do freight to a customers state. Like say Gombe, Kogi E.T.C. So the customer can pay for this.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
AleAirHub:
BUYING ON 1688.COM (MADE IT EASY)

Many new beginners are much very interested in the fact that you can get cheaper things in china without getting mastering the processing steps and stages to full been your master of game when trying to source out items for personal or business purposes only end up searching the items they want instead of browsing the site to purchase items randomly. I am going to break down step by step to demonstrate you how to find products on 1688.com and other site with search browsers. Quota (Please Note I’m Not Info Marketer grin grin grin grin Should Be case). My Services is below my signatures.
Firstly, you have to keep in mind that Chinese Character keywords should be used in 1688.com’s search and other china sites. English keywords will only bring much fewer results. Well, we know you may not able to type Chinese, so we have already solved the problem for you.

Step One:
Launch Your Google Chrome Browser Url With: https://translate.google.com.ng, when the page has open then you will see a google box interfere headers
Like: English I Spanish I French I Detect Language I English I Chinese Simplified I Spanish I Translate.

Step Two:
Then click on: Chinese Simplified and once you are done, just type in which ever item you want to purchase from any Chinese sites like 1688.com and the rest. Example: Ladies Shoe will automatically translate to: 女装鞋 in Chinese Simplified Language.

Step Three:
Then open a new page is your google chrome browser and type in any Chinese website name you choose to make purchase from. Example 1688.com. once the page has open then copy the translated Ladies shoe in step two.( 女装鞋) in the 1688.com search bar and click on the search bar and the page will display different varieties of shoes.

To Be Continue.
A List Full Importation Tutorial Is Available For Those Who Wish To Go Into The Business Full Time And Part-Time For A Little Token.
Tutorials is strictly though Email and screen shot procedures. Please Note.
For More Info: Write Me On instantpay25@gmail.com Cc securesuccess1988@gmail.com

Thanks
Edokpa Moses
F:Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Step Four:
Carefully Take Your Mouse To The Right Side Of Your Google Chrome And You Will Seen A Sign Like Little Box Just Click There And It Will Ask You To Translate Page Any Language. So You Are Free TO Choose Any Language That You Will Understand And Why Android Enable Device Will Automatic Translate To English.

Step Five:
Once The Page Has Been Translated To English, Then You Will See Some Sub-Header Like Comprehensive Sale Price Distance. Then Click On The Sale And Once It Has Display, Carefully Check The One That Suit You And IT IS ADVISABLE YOU CLICK ON SALE TO ENABLE YOU SEE THE ITEMS WITH HUGE SALES AND GREAT RECOMMENDATION FROM OTHER PERSONS THAT HAVE MAKE A PURCHASE.

Steps Six:
Then Click On The Item You Want And Once It Has Open, Click On: GRAPHIC DETAILS . With It, You Will Be Able To See Full Description and Details Of The Item You Want To Buy. Also Other Product Of The Same Seller.

Step Seven:

It Is Your Choice To Send The Link And The Details To Which Ever Person/Agent/Company You Want Them To Purchase It On Your Behalf.

Thanks

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Afoskalex(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
AleAirHub:

Step Four:
Carefully Take Your Mouse To The Right Side Of Your Google Chrome And You Will Seen A Sign Like Little Box Just Click There And It Will Ask You To Translate Page Any Language. So You Are Free TO Choose Any Language That You Will Understand And Why Android Enable Device Will Automatic Translate To English.

Step Five:
Once The Page Has Been Translated To English, Then You Will See Some Sub-Header Like Comprehensive Sale Price Distance. Then Click On The Sale And Once It Has Display, Carefully Check The One That Suit You And IT IS ADVISABLE YOU CLICK ON SALE TO ENABLE YOU SEE THE ITEMS WITH HUGE SALES AND GREAT RECOMMENDATION FROM OTHER PERSONS THAT HAVE MAKE A PURCHASE.

Steps Six:
Then Click On The Item You Want And Once It Has Open, Click On: GRAPHIC DETAILS . With It, You Will Be Able To See Full Description and Details Of The Item You Want To Buy. Also Other Product Of The Same Seller.

Step Seven:

It Is Your Choice To Send The Link And The Details To Which Ever Person/Agent/Company You Want Them To Purchase It On Your Behalf.

Thanks

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194

Is the tutorial also applicable to those using android phone

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Afoskalex:

Is the tutorial also applicable to those using android phone

Good evening.
All steps are applicable expect step{4} may not be really applicable because once you visit any of those chinese sites or 1688.com on your android enable gadget, the page will automatically change to english for better understanding.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Firmjudge:

Thank you, but in conclusion, how much will it cost me to ship a laptop from your agent down to Nigeria i just want to know the cost implication so in searching for what to buy one has to put the shipping cost into consideration

We need to compare your services with others.
also once a product arives Bayelsa do you do freight to a customers state. Like say Gombe, Kogi E.T.C. So the customer can pay for this.

Thanks for stopping by.
Our authenticity of services is to make payment on behalf of any customer who wish to purchase from any chinese local web stores/ sites that don't accept INTETRNATIONL FOREIGNERS to make purchase from their web page. like 1688.com, jd.com, tmall and many of them. So, using our services enable any customer to break that barrier of payment, because things are very much cheaper on those sites compare to their international sites for customers. Eg: aliexpress,madeinchina,etc. So it is the best of any of our prudent customers to tell us which ever shipping agent then want to use to ship it to Nigeria and once the goods has been cleared the customer will also arrange for a pickup and delivering company that we need to deliver the items to any of your location in Nigeria.
Lastly, We have many test and trusted shipping & pickup company here on Nairaland which you or any of our prudent can use their services...
Best Regards.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning,
“If doubt is challenging you and you do not act, doubts will GROW. Challenge the doubts with action and YOU will grow”.
Contact Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.{Fully Register With CAC} Today For All Your: |China, Japan, USA,UK Pre-Order&Importation|ICT Consultant|Western Union Collection|Business Developer Managers| Bulksms:www.aleairsms.com|Webdesign&Hosting|.
Follow Us On
www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation
Email: instantpay25@gmail.com
Call/Whatspp: 07032073069/08117180011
Bbm:23A7F630
Customers Satisfaction Is Our Curiosity
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by richysam(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks for stopping by.
Our authenticity of services is to make payment on behalf of any customer who wish to purchase from any chinese local web stores/ sites that don't accept INTETRNATIONL FOREIGNERS to make purchase from their web page. like 1688.com, jd.com, tmall and many of them. So, using our services enable any customer to break that barrier of payment, because things are very much cheaper on those sites compare to their international sites for customers. Eg: aliexpress,madeinchina,etc. So it is the best of any of our prudent customers to tell us which ever shipping agent then want to use to ship it to Nigeria and once the goods has been cleared the customer will also arrange for a pickup and delivering company that we need to deliver the items to any of your location in Nigeria.
Lastly, We have many test and trusted shipping & pickup company here on Nairaland which you or any of our prudent can use their services...
Best Regards.
good day sir. pls sir I need clarification on this issue which is, do the seller ship to your home address?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Pamelayoung: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites
The following are very popular Chinese shopping website.
and there are thousands of new websites for these:

1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster.
2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice.
How do u translate to english

www.jd.com

www.yhd.com

www.taobao.com

www.tmall.com

www.1688.com

www.dangdang.com

www.jumei.com

www.nuomi.com

www.kaola.com

www.vip.com

www.51buy.com

www.meituan.com

www.suning.com

www. ctrip.com

www.gome.com

www.meilishuo.com

www.lefeng.com

www.moonbasa.com

www.feiniu.com

www.newegg.com

www.tiantian.com

www.yintai.com

www.paipai.com

www.lashou.com

www.maibaobao.com

www.s.cn

www.yougou.com

www.paixie.net

www.letao.com

www.wbiao.cn

Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last.

Questions Are Welcomed Please

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Tcharlx(m): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Nic'est' post on the subject. Thnx dude
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Pamelayoung: 3:10am On Jun 30, 2015
AleAirHub:
Hello,
Nairalanders.
I’m Writing You From The Desk Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Are You New Into Importation Business Or You Are Already Into The Business Then If Yes, We Are Here To Help You Save Cost And Break All The Barriers Buying And Making Payment Direct To Chinese Trusted Merchant Sites Like; Tmall.Com, Jd.Com, Mall360.Com, Vipstore.Com , Suning.Com, Vancl.Com, 51buy.Com, Dangdang, Amazon.Cn,Tmart.Com, Etc. With Our Services Be Assure Of Saving Cost From Aliexpress, Alibaba, Made In China, lightinthebox, Tmart, Chinabuye, etc.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

1st. Make Sure You Have An Updated Google Chrome Browser On Your Laptop Or Android Tablet / Ipad. The Browser Will Automatic Convert The Chinese Language To English For Better Understanding.

2nd. Careful Source For The Items You Want To Purchase And Send Us The Link To Our Email Box Or Paste It Here And Your Chinese Buying Specialist Will Carry Out A Review Of The Product Wither To Buy Or Not.

3rd. Then The Quotation Of Purchasing The Items And Shipping To Your Agent/Shipper Address In China Will Be Calculated And Sent To Your Email Or Paste Here And If Is Ok By You, Our Company Account Details Will Be Forwarded For Payment.

BENEFITS OF USING OUR PLATFORM
1. With Our Services Be Assure Of Breaking Barriers Procuring An Items Direct From Chinese Merchants.

2. With Our Services Be Assure Of Great Dollar Exchange Rate Compare To Black Market Rate.

3. With Our Services Our Chinese Buying Specialist Will Need To Carry Product Review Before Payment Is Release To The Merchant.

4. With Our Services Our Chinese Buying Specialist Will Send Pictures Of The Items To The Buyer Before Shipping It To Your Agent In China.

5. With Our Services Be Assure Of Prompt Release Of Your Payment To Your Chinese Merchants, etc.

Our Used, Tested and Recommend China Shipping Agent To Nigeria.

NONNIKINGS LOGISTIC SERVICES

Our Used, Tested And Recommend Pickup Agent
IBL LOGISTICS

Note: Please Take Note That We Are Not Member or Associate Of NONNIKINGS LOGISTIC SERVICES & IBL LOGISTICS. Any Business With Them Is At Your Own Best Of Knowledge, Please.

$0 - $99 = $9

$100 - $249 = $8

$250 - Above =5%

Laptop = 4.RMB

OUR EXCHANGE RATE
1RMB / $1 = $ 0.194

ALE-AIR KONSULT TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES.
836. MELFORD OKILO RD, OPP AGOFURE MOTOR PARK,
EDEPIE ROUNDABOUT, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE.
instantpay25@gmail.com

But y wud anyonr need middle man like Ale sir konsult wen you can deal directly eith the merchant

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Pamelayoung: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Pamelayoung post=35301703][/quote]

Jow do l translate pls
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Pamelayoung: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Pamelayoung post=35301703][/quote]

How do l translate pls?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Good Morning Every One,

We Wish Every One Happy New Month.....

Best Regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Pamelayoung:

But y wud anyonr need middle man like Ale sir konsult wen you can deal directly eith the merchant

Good Morning,

It Is Not Compulsory For Any One To Deal With Us But It You May Need Third Party To Release Payment To The Merchants/Seller In China RMB And Also Carry Out Product Condition Reviews Before Any Customers Cash Is Release To Them..

Thanks

Best Regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
richysam:
good day sir. pls sir I need clarification on this issue which is, do the seller ship to your home address?
Good Evening,
It Depend On The Site You Want To Make Purchase From, If The Said Site Is Only For China Market Only. Then You Will Need To Require Some One Or Agent To Make The Payment On Your Behalf In China RMB/ Yuan And It Is That Person Or Agent That Will Now Ship It To Nigeria Or To Any Of Your Shipping Agent In GZ That Will Now Ship It To Nigeria.
Thanks
Best Regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good Evening One.

For While Now I Have Not Been Online To Drop My Importation Sabi Sabi grin grin grin Tips Or Update. Still Out Of My

Busy Schedules I Still Try My Possible Best To Carry Out Research Online On How Our Prudent Clients And Great Followers Of Our Thread Can

Benefit From Online Importation Business.

So I Will Be Dropping Great Reviews Of Explored & Unexplored Chinese Sites.... cool cool cool cool cool

Today Let Us Look Into One Great Chinese Site Called Tuan800. Tuan800 is branded as the largest group-buying navigation site in China.

Founded in June 2010, the site now has collected more than 1,000 different group-buying networks and updates millions of online shopping

information every day. Consumers can download discount coupons on the site and also receive various online services, like expiration

reminders. Users can also communicate their group-buying experience with other consumers.

According to Alexa, a provider of commercial web traffic data, Tuan800.com has become the leading website in the industry since it launched in 2010.

Chen Hu
Founder

HOW TO PLACE SHOP ON Tuan800.com

1st. visit http://www.tuan800.com/cities from your google chrome , Once the page has open carefully check and click on these following cities Shenzhen, Guangzhou. Then Start Souring for the items you need.
Hints = The Reason I Recommended Shenzhen&Guangzhou Cities Is Because The Seller / Merchant Delivery Will Not Take So Long. So Other Cities Are Also Good Also Well.
2nd. Send The Details Of Items To Which Ever Individual or Agent To Make Payment For You.....

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It.... grin grin grin grin grin

Best Regards & More Update Coming!!!!

Moses,E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.