Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175863 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by zinny7: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pls house what do u know about mobile airtime Ng... They deal on online airtime recharge.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:32am On Apr 15, 2016
812clothings:
Thanks for your reply sir,i mean materials like cotton that can be used to sew shirt,cottons or polyester for T-shirts,Jean,chinos and cotton materials for pants and all sort. About the tags and button,i meant labels with company name or logo monogramed/printed on it and company name engraved on the buttons. I hope you understand now sir? Expecting your soonest reply.
Cc Aleairhub

Good morning sir,

From our finding to your request and the feedback received 65% of the merchants strongly instead the buyer to send a sample material of the cotton to them in china to enable them meet the buyer desire as regarding the quality ,material texture , width, etc and why the remaining 35% instead the buyer to send them a picture sample.

So you are left with those two option and feel free to make your choice Sir....

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:43am On Apr 15, 2016
zinny7:
Pls house what do u know about mobile airtime Ng... They deal on online airtime recharge.

We are just hearing about them from the 1st time and our business scope is totally different from their own line of operation " Ours is logistic services & theirs is virtual top-up services" will advice you meet one on one with their company Rep.to discuss business and verify your doubt before investing with them...

Bravo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by 812clothings(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2016
Okay will work on that,what about the tags(label) and customed button sir?
AleAirHub:

Good morning sir,

From our finding to your request and the feedback received 65% of the merchants strongly instead the buyer to send a sample material of the cotton to them in china to enable them meet the buyer desire as regarding the quality ,material texture , width, etc and why the remaining 35% instead the buyer to send them a picture sample.

So you are left with those two option and feel free to make your choice Sir....

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2016
812clothings:
Okay will work on that,what about the tags(label) and customed button sir?

Am sorry , i forgot to make inquires about that but i will work on that and give you feedback.

Bravo!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
winetapper:
Like say you know what am passing through.

I just want to even switch off my phone for days and cool embarassed

If you do ,I will hate you for life. So keep up the spirit and ask question. One key thing I can relate Moses scam experience to is that he never make question and findings. he was doing it all alone but you are not alone in this now. so keep the flag flying .
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
abbeyforex:

If you do ,I will hate you for life. So keep up the spirit and ask question. One key thing I can relate Moses scam experience to is that he never make question and findings. he was doing it all alone but you are not alone in this now. so keep the flag flying .
.Uncle Abbey thanks for this oo

Am glad for the wordssmiley

. Never Ever Give Up

Most people give up too early - before they reach success. When growing your business, the mechanics of running it are 10-20% while mindset is 80-90%. Accept that you can move forward, grow daily and make money. if you try to watch interviews of many Nigerian online and offline business owners that have succeed, you will understand that whatever you are currently doing to succeed is a basic sacrifice when you compare it to what you want to accomplish. remember never to allow the fear of not succeeding surpass the joy of winning. "i recommend think and grow rich by napoleon hills" to see the rough beginnings of different giant business today including the almighty coca-cola bottling company

- importexpert
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Good morning!!!.

JOURNEY SIX.

After my fifth experiences , i decided to venture into fast food joint business with a capital of 60k @ NDU Amassoma road . 1st week of it was really discouraging because of food wastage and after about 3months i was able to secure more customers and in less than 3months , i was enable to gain back my capital & have some savings and also make a front payment of my rentage even when the rentage has not expire. It was from their i finally brought a Used laptop @ a cost of 25k and business was really moving and my daily profit range was N1200-1800 but the job was really stressful , my sleeping period was 12am and my wake-up period was around 5:25am to cook beans & Jolly rice grin grin grin for those going to school or normal daily activities [Nickname then: Fastfood or indomie Boy cheesy cheesy cheesy]. After about four/five months in the business i decided to change my plans by pimping the store to phone&laptop configuration, bulksms , graphic design , software installation services. The new business was at it early peak stage when mysterious fire @ 1am burnt down my store , everything got burnt expect only my laptop that was save and secure embarassed embarassed embarassed. The shock shocked shocked shocked from the experience makes me sick for good 1month and i begin to see myself as a failure but not with standing i was able to startup life again with the 40k i was having in the bank by switching back to importation business again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I started with 3used laptop from eBay and when the laptops arrive Nigeria , i sold every stock in less than 3weeks with encouraging profit cheesy cheesy cheesy and my next order increase from 3-5pcs wink wink wink. The third order was 5pcs of laptop and 6pcs of irulu android tablet pc when the product arrive i sold everything all and my clients base increases to the extend i started ordering from people outside my location. During this stage i was not over carried away but my research on importation business increases and exploring information on how to get product faster , cheaper , etc.

To be cont shortly
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bolesco: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
nice one bro
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
bolesco:
nice one bro

You are welcome sir wink
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
AleAirHub:

You are welcome sir wink
You are strong.
I have a question sir.
You didn't give up ? What kept you moving and coming up with ideas that are weird..
Why didn't you go for collar jobs?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
winetapper:
You are strong.
I have a question sir.
You didn't give up ? What kept you moving and coming up with ideas that are weird..

Wow this is a brilliant question wink.

You didn't give up

The reason i never give up was the passionate stewardship in me when never am exploring the world of information communication technology and my level of research both online and offline with great recommendation stories keep the burning desire in me all though even many failed attempt.

What kept you moving and coming up with ideas that are weird

Even when the ideas was wired and the outcome were not yielding positive result at that time but i was really summon up to get at my goals and aims. And some literature i came across then really have a great impact that really sharpen my thinking, buildup my mindset , increase my future dreams forecasting by keep trying until my state get more good better best and one of those literature i will never be in hurry to forget is; Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World
Book by Bill Clinton

Right from my age 12, i have already started venturing into form of entrepreneur activities buying and selling of provision items like biscuit , sugar , groundnut and even to the level of frying garri and sell on our village market days. So that mindset of looking for white collar job was never in my dictionary because right back i have always nature the passion of been a company owner at my 20s and the only way that can happen was to start early it works for me...

Also i have never had that white collar workers becomes a billionaire instead entrepreneur becomes billionaire & multi millionaire wink wink , that fact or personal reason killed the desire to work or secure a job after schooling cheesy cheesy.

Bravo!!! my digital winetapper cool cool cool cool
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
You even failed more than Ben Carson. But you still never give up.
Surely God will bless your Hustle smiley Amen
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by bolesco: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2016
nice one bro.but can you drop ur whatapp no so that we can tap from ur unlimited memory to our 2g memory pls
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by innocentchuks(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by winetapper: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
bolesco:
nice one bro.but can you drop ur whatapp no so that we can tap from ur unlimited memory to our 2g memory pls
grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Fem60(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Many people here are still looking for how to make money and
withdraw it directly to their bank account.

This is the reason why you need this 20days on how to make
over $500 monthly on your . this training is completely
free and you can invite your friends who have been looking
for the best way to make money online.

The guy really tried. i saw it and i try to share it with you.
Get it here;

==-- https://www.nairaland.com/3057630/20days-free-training-how-turn

Please dont get it and keep it, share it with your friends and family.
is a proofing system that can move you from $0 to over $500 monthly
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good morning!!!.

JOURNEY SIX.

After my fifth experiences , i decided to venture into fast food joint business with a capital of 60k @ NDU Amassoma road . 1st week of it was really discouraging because of food wastage and after about 3months i was able to secure more customers and in less than 3months , i was enable to gain back my capital & have some savings and also make a front payment of my rentage even when the rentage has not expire. It was from their i finally brought a Used laptop @ a cost of 25k and business was really moving and my daily profit range was N1200-1800 but the job was really stressful , my sleeping period was 12am and my wake-up period was around 5:25am to cook beans & Jolly rice grin grin grin for those going to school or normal daily activities [Nickname then: Fastfood or indomie Boy cheesy cheesy cheesy]. After about four/five months in the business i decided to change my plans by pimping the store to phone&laptop configuration, bulksms , graphic design , software installation services. The new business was at it early peak stage when mysterious fire @ 1am burnt down my store , everything got burnt expect only my laptop that was save and secure embarassed embarassed embarassed. The shock shocked shocked shocked from the experience makes me sick for good 1month and i begin to see myself as a failure but not with standing i was able to startup life again with the 40k i was having in the bank by switching back to importation business again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I started with 3used laptop from eBay and when the laptops arrive Nigeria , i sold every stock in less than 3weeks with encouraging profit cheesy cheesy cheesy and my next order increase from 3-5pcs wink wink wink. The third order was 5pcs of laptop and 6pcs of irulu android tablet pc when the product arrive i sold everything all and my clients base increases to the extend i started ordering from people outside my location. During this stage i was not over carried away but my research on importation business increases and exploring information on how to get product faster , cheaper , etc.

To be cont shortly

It was at this stage i got a formula and technicality use in importing items from china & usa, so i decided to carry out a try with 126k using china route and the outcome yielded me 50%/67% of profit and i DID a little research asking my clients questions to really no their response toward my china finding, the reply was really amazing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. People were now asking me to import more of my product they even depositing part payment but even at then i was not really ok because my challenge now was how to finally register my company , secure a full / shared office space , etc. Then i really know the great value and reputation for people dealing with a company than an individual , it was from there i was thinking of diversity in other to raise more capital to fuel my dreams so luckily i met an Igbo guy who was hawking sweets then along Tombia roundabout and we had a discussion and from my finding i discover that the guy has many talent but no fund to kick off his skills. I decided to invest some capital into one of the skills { Perfume Production} "Dmmm it" That guys was very good in production of perfume and packaging chai [ I respect igbo man] no wonder recently America government refer them as the most brilliant blacks in Africa. After the production we both did marketing at some supermarket in River State and Yenagoa the outcome was not encouraging maybe it were our fault because i have never did marketing job expect what i was taught then in school without practical [Nigeria School System For You] .
Some Chinese entrepreneur doing business in Nigeria will say" Nigeria People Like Book Book Book , Small Pikin Book Book Book Big Man Book Book Book grin grin grin grin grin
. So we got a contact/link in Port Harcourt to supply our product and the agreement was to send us our returns weekly or monthly and i was very excited and i stay very glue to my calculator cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy calculating profit wink wink wink. So while the perfume production was going on i was also saving cash from my import also but when it was time for me and my partner to receive our 1st return : THE BEAT OF THE DRUM SET CHANGE & STORIES UPON STORIES STORIES embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed That was how the business clash and the invested capital totally lost.

To Be Cont In JOURNEY SEVEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
AleAirHub:

It was at this stage i got a formula and technicality use in importing items from china & usa, so i decided to carry out a try with 126k using china route and the outcome yielded me 50%/67% of profit and i DID a little research asking my clients questions to really no their response toward my china finding, the reply was really amazing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. People were now asking me to import more of my product they even depositing part payment but even at then i was not really ok because my challenge now was how to finally register my company , secure a full / shared office space , etc. Then i really know the great value and reputation for people dealing with a company than an individual , it was from there i was thinking of diversity in other to raise more capital to fuel my dreams so luckily i met an Igbo guy who was hawking sweets then along Tombia roundabout and we had a discussion and from my finding i discover that the guy has many talent but no fund to kick off his skills. I decided to invest some capital into one of the skills { Perfume Production} "Dmmm it" That guys was very good in production of perfume and packaging chai [ I respect igbo man] no wonder recently America government refer them as the most brilliant blacks in Africa. After the production we both did marketing at some supermarket in River State and Yenagoa the outcome was not encouraging maybe it were our fault because i have never did marketing job expect what i was taught then in school without practical [Nigeria School System For You] . . So we got a contact/link in Port Harcourt to supply our product and the agreement was to send us our returns weekly or monthly and i was very excited and i stay very glue to my calculator cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy calculating profit wink wink wink. So while the perfume production was going on i was also saving cash from my import also but when it was time for me and my partner to receive our 1st return : THE BEAT OF THE DRUM SET CHANGE & STORIES UPON STORIES STORIES embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed That was how the business clash and the invested capital totally lost.

To Be Cont In JOURNEY SEVEN.

FOLLOWING BUMPER TO BUMPER. Wish you know what you've got,it only takes a TRAINED EYE to identify the millions of Naira embedded in this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by J0nyb0y(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello, I want to ship a 20kg goods from China on normal, what is your rate?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
J0nyb0y:
Hello, I want to ship a 20kg goods from China on normal, what is your rate?

Good even
Our China rate:
Express $9/#500.Normal $4.8/440.

Our India Rate:
Express $15/#800.Normal $7/#650.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Manutd19: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
$950 available to make payment to your sellers.@rate of 280 for anyone interested. contact 08174503939
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by J0nyb0y(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good even
Our China rate:
Express $9/#500.Normal $4.8/440.

Our India Rate:
Express $15/#800.Normal $7/#650.
what is your exchange rate?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:08am On Apr 23, 2016
J0nyb0y:

what is your exchange rate?

that is only determine by daily market rate of very transactions so is not fixed.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
abbeyforex:

FOLLOWING BUMPER TO BUMPER. Wish you know what you've got,it only takes a TRAINED EYE to identify the millions of Naira embedded in this story.

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

The Only Millions Of Naira Embedded Is Just The Lessons & Knowledge Gain , That Is What I Can Only Boost Of Now. Because Knowledge Is Power & My Greatest Joy Right Now Is That I Have Already Started Building My Path Which Will Later Yield Something Great In The Future....

Bravo Sir!!!.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
bolesco:

Good day sir,

Please Kindly Forward Any Inquires To My Mail ID Find Below My Signature But The Inquiry Must Not Be [Owo , Kudi, Ego grin grin grin grin]

Bravo Sir!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by kentochi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow! Great AP Nice meeting you here.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2016
kentochi:
Wow!
Great AP
Nice meeting you here.

Good morning sir....

Yes ooooo wink i will reply your whatsapp buzz when am less busy sir....

Best regard!!!.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good Morning Everyone!!!

JOURNEY SEVEN

After my perfume production business clash , i got an offer to manage a betting shop and i quickly accept the offer because betting business was the newest business in yenagoa town even till now and after about 3weeks plus the owner of the betting business was too in hurray to make instant profit and along the line she sold off the business for me.

Hint.
Remember that the fund/capital i invested in the perfume business production was from importation profit and me investing back in betting business automatically implies that i use part of the importation business capital of which i did.

So when i bought off the betting business i was able to act swiftly by preparing a business proposal to the mgt of Redjos Computers @ Yenagoa asking for partnership in the business and their partnership will only be their office space because their location was at a busy spot. After much calls , text messages to the Ceo of the establishment she finally honor my proposal and that was how i finally put a pause to my import business because the betting business was really time consuming. The new business "Betting" was going on well and the profit was encouraging and along the line i makeup my mind to upgrade my educational level and i finally choose National Open University Of Nigeria, immediately i paid my school fees and other bill. "Chai" shocked shocked shocked my remaining importation capital and my betting profit all went into my schooling , up-keeping. So i was left with just a capital ratio of 15k and that fund was not enough for me to run my betting business so i suffer a big financial challenge that make me to close down the business for 1week and after much thinking with best option to resolve my situation to normal state. I decided to contact another betting company that later offer me a deal that was encouraging so i invested 15k with them as their shop agent and my customer increase speedily because the company betting odds was very high compare to others. After about some months with the new betting company suddenly Bayelsa State Min of Environmental serve me a tax notice of 500k plus and that i have 1week/14days to comply if not the REST WILL BE STORY embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed , Immediately i called my new betting company office in Lagos explaining the situation on ground and i was ask to scan the tax notice document and of which i did. After waiting for their positive reply for somedays i decided to call them and the reply was really sadden and from there i know that danger was awaiting for me if i don't pay the tax that was how i pull of my betting banner Advert embarassed embarassed embarassed and i sold off all my equipment expect my laptop.

To Be Cont!!!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by purplecircle: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please is it better to order on 1688 than alibaba??
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
purplecircle:
Please is it better to order on 1688 than alibaba??

Good day,

Both sites are all good but 1688.com is mostly for little qty ordering why alibaba is mostly for large or FOB ordering. If your startup capital is under small scale please use 1688.com or etao.com or tmall.com or taobao.com.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by purplecircle: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thank you. Sorry for my many question. How about translations

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.