Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? (28289 Views)

Utibe Nkanga Took Biking To Beat Lagos Traffic / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by tolulope855(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2015
There's no justification whatsoever for the beating... Anyone trying to justify it, is uncivilised.... Y should they beat? Traffic offenses are no criminal offence.... So get some senses all ye justifier...... FREEDOM FIGHTER
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by jodeci(m): 2:26am On Jun 04, 2015
If they try that on me, one of them will visit heaven that day except i wasnt driving.;then i will postpone it to another day.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Motolank: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Yes
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by lagcity(m): 4:07am On Jun 04, 2015
jodeci:
If they try that on me, one of them will visit heaven that day except i wasnt driving.;then i will postpone it to another day.

grin grin grin why one? why not two or three, Mr Jackie Chan? grin
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by abdulhosni619(m): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2015
I witnessed it once
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2015
WASMOG:
Yes if you chose to be stubborn
and one day, d civilians will beat dem all to coma,
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by SPAGGYYY(f): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2015
olumalcolm:
I am very sorry to say dis,i blame d pple @ d scene cos if I were dere,dey wuld nt go away wit it. We will beat dem black and blue. Wats deir role in dis country? Wats deir duty? Hw come dey suddenly became so poweful to d extent of beating up a driver? Dats 1 of d reasns y military men beat dem up everytime. Mcheeew
bro u don't have to be sorry, dey should just count demselves lucky cos if I u and I were to be der at d same time...I swear dey won't go alive...personally I made a vow that I will one day kill a FRSC official dat stands in front of my car

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Redoil: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2015
CR77:
Keep on dreaming ode tongue
this will be the 44th time you will be calling God creature ode. Why is that so?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Bollinger(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2015
Are they supposed to? No. In Nigeria? Yes. That is the norm. Buhari will soon realise that it will be very difficult to bring change to people with cavemen mentality.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mencade5(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2015
okeke00:
i was at the junction one certain day. the traffic warden was on duty. it got to a point that road became to busy and the man was standing at the sun trying to direct the motorist and cyclist so there won't be congested traffic. one okada man just broke the rule, came near the warden and started abusing him, telling him that he should go and find something to do instead of standing here, that he is a lazy man. i said to myself. is this not an animal?
another one happened directly to me. i was trying to sweep our main road on sanitation day in order to reduce the dust there. one okada man just came across me and started saying that they should take me to psychiatric, that i may have gone mad, why should i be sweeping the road.
from that day on, i know Nigeria is still far beyond civilization.
i met one guy, when we were having an argument about religion. i told him that jesus christ may have be myth because no one can say if he truly exist, he said that if i should ever say that he did not exist, he will throw me down from 2 storey building. isn't he an uncivilized ape?
my brother tthat is the country we live in. what we need is sometin similar to north korea
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by xreal: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2015
timidapsin:
Sturbbon civilian's
you mean the FRSC officials?

'cos they are civilians as well.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by AbsoluteHealth: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
mencade5:
charge and pay lawyer....here no ge court o...hahaha
cheesy All labour loss.
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by otr1(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
1009ja:
The FRSC is nothing but another extortion agency. They set up illegal "mobile courts" where cash are snatched from unsuspecting motorists. They do this most times with the help of "jurisdictional judge" and a "jurisdictional public prosecutor". They come up with all sorts of jargons they do not know anything about to extort money from us. A few months ago in what they called "Ekwusigo Magisterial District", they set up with a few army boys and later the "judge" and "prosecutor" arrived. Over two thousand motorist and the vehicles have been detained. On the average, motorists were extorted about #15,000 each. The operation ran late till about 6:30 in the evening when they started sharing the cash. The "judge" collected the lion share. The army were given theirs and they made sure to wait until the FRSC people left, providing security for everybody'd share. The fake receipts written were from bookshop in Onitsha. The names of some of the FRSC people were A.N. Okala (Supervisor in charge of three cashiers), M.E. Olowokere (cashier), E.C. Neboh (cashier), Offoh (cashier). There were so many of them on the road just harassing motorists with the army boys and forcing them into the open field where they set up the operation. When I asked why the receipt was not bearing the name of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria as it would be if you go to FRSC office, the "judge" threatened to get the army boys to teach me a lesson. When I related my experience with friends, everyone told me of their similar extortion experience in these fake FRSC mobile courts.
Are you sure of those names and which FRSC command is that?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by beyoncausme: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
wonders of nigeria......
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by sirneyo2005: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
timidapsin:
Sturbbon civilian's

useless officials

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mikolo80: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ikemba001:
so shameful just take a clear look at their vehicle back light
so disgraceful
do as they say not as they do ba grin
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mikolo80: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

This is what u get when citizens failed to recognise his right under the law
o they recognise it,it's the enforcement part that's the problem
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by mikolo80: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
tolulope855:
There's no justification whatsoever for the beating... Anyone trying to justify it, is uncivilised.... Y should they beat? Traffic offenses are no criminal offence.... So get some senses all ye justifier...... FREEDOM FIGHTER
o there is justification.dude was outnumbered.never pick a fight when you're outgunned
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Are FRSC officials meant to beat up anyone?
Re: Photos: Are FRSC Officials Supposed To Beat Up A Citizen? by olumalcolm(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
bro u don't have to be sorry, dey should just count demselves lucky cos if I u and I were to be der at d same time...I swear dey won't go alive...personally I made a vow that I will one day kill a FRSC official dat stands in front of my car
. Bros u dey para ooo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Stay Awake When Driving (Photos) / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / Mazda Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.