Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram (1270 Views)

Buhari:'I've Released N522bn 2 Governors 2 Enable Them Pay Salaries & Pensioners / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by morgist(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has begun the process of eliminating the Boko Haram insurgency.
Buhari stated this on Wednesday in Niamey, the capital of Niger Republic, during an interactive session with journalists after discussing with President Mahamadou Issoufou.
"I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency", Buhari said.
The president expressed confidence in the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome the Boko Haram.
He said the Nigerian armed forces had earned a good reputation across the world and remained a virile fighting force.
He said a five-hour meeting he held with the service chiefs and heads of security agencies Tuesday reviewed ongoing operations against Boko Haram for better results.
He said due to the peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of terrorists across borders and the unconventional nature of the anti-terror, Nigeria would continue to seek the support of her neighbours to overcome the sect.
Buhari affirmed that he visited Niger to seek more support from the country with a view to quickly ending the atrocities of Boko Haram.
He disclosed that he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey today.
He said Nigeria would also needed the assistance of other nations and multi-lateral institutions to rebuild areas adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate displaced persons.
Earlier the opening of bilateral talks between Nigeria and Niger,
Buhari had said that his administration would bring a new impetus and renewed commitment to the efforts to wipe out the menace of the Boko Haram insurgents.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/56313-buhari-i-ve-begun-process-of-ending-b-haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by jamex93(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
na so
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by pope777(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
morgist:
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration has begun the process of eliminating the Boko Haram insurgency.
Buhari stated this on Wednesday in Niamey, the capital of Niger Republic, during an interactive session with journalists after discussing with President Mahamadou Issoufou.
"I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency", Buhari said.
The president expressed confidence in the ability of the Nigerian military to overcome the Boko Haram.
He said the Nigerian armed forces had earned a good reputation across the world and remained a virile fighting force.
He said a five-hour meeting he held with the service chiefs and heads of security agencies Tuesday reviewed ongoing operations against Boko Haram for better results.
He said due to the peculiarities of terrorism, the movement of terrorists across borders and the unconventional nature of the anti-terror, Nigeria would continue to seek the support of her neighbours to overcome the sect.
Buhari affirmed that he visited Niger to seek more support from the country with a view to quickly ending the atrocities of Boko Haram.
He disclosed that he would hold similar meetings on security and the war against terrorism with the Chadian authorities after leaving Niamey today.
He said Nigeria would also needed the assistance of other nations and multi-lateral institutions to rebuild areas adversely affected by the Boko Haram insurgency and rehabilitate displaced persons.
Earlier the opening of bilateral talks between Nigeria and Niger,
Buhari had said that his administration would bring a new impetus and renewed commitment to the efforts to wipe out the menace of the Boko Haram insurgents.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/56313-buhari-i-ve-begun-process-of-ending-b-haram
may the good lord fill you with his wisdom!
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by redsconsult(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
i pray it end so quickly. you ve got our support
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by johnbuck81(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
dear mr dullard...
all u do is talk n talk while boko haram r killing innnocent pple.
u better go n settle ur dogs.
#dullard daura old man
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
GOOD ONE BABA.

HATERS ARE WELCOME
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by lekkie073(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
In ur mind now,
johnbuck81:
dear mr dullard...
#dullard daura old man
u don yarn..... Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Jboyossai(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
God...tired of hearing all this 'buhari said this...buhari said that...' Mr....kindly put ur words to action nd nt making it look lyk u re making empty threats

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sai Buhari....

Federal republic of d zoo
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by johnbuck81(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
lekkie073:
In ur mind now, u don yarn..... Abi?

another dullard.
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
One Nigeria one Africa together we shall end bharam ijn

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari...restoring Nigeria's pride since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by jorlons(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
We know it's a daunting task, we also know you're the right man to take on the task of silencing those bloodsuckers once and for all.

May God grant you the strength and wisdom you require to take this country to great heights. Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Firefire(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
"I am four days in office today and we have already started the process of ending the insurgency", Buhari

Now I know, so all those country you are visiting and the one sending those terrorist into Nigeria according to the script abi ?

RIP to those killed in this struggle of returning power to the North
. embarassed

dereisgod ooooooooooooooooo angry
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by shininglite(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
the duara dullard used his dogs to seize powers..now he wants to call them to order,
Mr fake integrity

"abacha neva stole"
Muhammad Buhari 2008

quote me 4 all I care...
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by demelza: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
johnbuck81:
dear mr dullard...
#dullard daura old man
Mr Professor!
That dullard is your boss and will remain so for the next 4years.
If you dont like it, commit suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by ruffcoin99(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by tucky200(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am way too sure this man will shut TANoids up ...

Baba we are going to build our country together
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by lekkie073(m): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
johnbuck81:
another dullard.
What more can an id.I.ot that takes sagging as a positive fashion culture offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by kodded(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
demelza:
Mr Professor!
That dullard is your boss and will remain so for the next 4years.
If you dont like it, commit suicide.
lol cheesy

You are the one feeling pained right now
I think there is a higher chances that you will commit suicide if you continue to hate his posts cheesy

Back 2d topic

BABA you have been saying that since friday ....today (wednesday) is almost over and we haven't heard of any successful attack by the nigerian army undecided
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by demelza: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
lol cheesy

You are the one feeling pained right now
I think there is a higher chances that you will commit suicide if you continue to hate his posts cheesy

Why should I feel pained when the candidate I worked for won?

Are you sure you arent a TANoid cos they are the ones whose reasonings are skewed backward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by Ikengawo: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by kodded(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
demelza:
Why should I feel pained when the candidate I worked for won?

Are you sure you arent a TANoid cos they are the ones whose reasonings are skewed backward.
lamentation of apshit
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by demelza: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
lamentation of apshit
k
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by utytill(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2015
You told us that bokoharam is a fruad,but you didn't mentions the fruadster or these fruadsters,pls ends what you started.no long thing,just ctrl+alt.delete.after all na padi padi arrangee.
Re: Buhari: I've Begun Process Of Ending B/haram by johnbuck81(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
lekkie073:

What more can an id.I.ot that takes sagging as a positive fashion culture offer
ur master still remains a dullard old fool.
#pig

(1) (Reply)

I’m Sure Buhari Will Find A Good Finance Minister – Okonjo-iweala / #occupynass Is An Attempt To Remove Bukola Saraki By Tinubu / See The Pitiable State Of A Commercial Road In Aba Abia State [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.