Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. (1967 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / H0t South African Girls Showing It All For The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2015
I met this girl about 5 months ago through a mutual friend of ours. She was kinda shy at first but I did all I could to make her feel among cos we were in a small palour party. We didn't take too long before we struck a conversation and we exchanged numbers afterwards.

About two weeks later, I travelled to Lagos and then we starting calling each other and of course chatting on whatsapp. We talked about so many things and we made sure a day never passed by without talking for up to five or more times.

Unconsciously, I started having a soft spot for her and I later made up my mind to tell her even though I was so scared of screwing up our friendship... I felt like the world stood still when she told me she actually kinda felt the same and that made us even closer and more conversational. We talked about so many things, about how we were gonna react when we first meet again, how we can't wait to be with each other, what we were gonna talk about and so on. I think things never stopped sparking.

Few months past then I travelled back to her cos there's where I also reside, and that's when she started becoming a shadow of herself, she never called me, she told me she was gonna come around but she never did but always gave flimsy excuses why she couldn't make it. At last she came visiting only last week which is also her first and last time.

She stopped returning my calls, she doesn't reply me on Facebook and whatsapp just because she claimed to be extra busy with some educational activities yet she comes online and she never stops telling me she loves me. I feel so less important of myself or should I say I feel like a fool because of the way she now treats me. It's pains me to my bone marrow cos I love her soooooo much.

Just yesterday I called her when she eventually picked after series of unpicked calls, I asked her what the problem was, I wanted to know if she ain't feeling me no more and if she doesn't love or want me no more but all she tells me is, she still loves me. But I don't feel loved at all, I know when I am loved based on past experiences. I actually told her these, then she got angry and told me it's over if all I would always ask is why is she doing all these and that to me. She thinks I complain too much. (I think I've got the right to ask when things aren't going normal anymore).

In a nutshell, we planned to see later today. I don't know what to tell her, I love her so much and I don't like feeling less important of myself. I really wanna ask her so many questions but I don't really know which and which to ask. I think I need some real mature advice from you guys at this juncture cos it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2015
When you both meet today you have to raise these concerns and let her know that the relationship can't survive at the way it's going. It's lopsided and needs a balance. You also don't have to fret if she threaten to call it off for raising genuine worries or concern about the relationship. Such is an act of emotional blackmail and mustn't be tolerated, else she would always use it against you at any slightest opportunity.

And if by chance she attempt to blackmail you of quiting the relationship after making known this concerns don't go pleading. It has never proven to be effective. Behave like you don't care and if she truly loves you like she claims she'll reach you later. But if she doesn't you move on, having realized the love she claimed was a farce.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks so much bro. Noted! @roland4lif
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Every other girl will react to you this same way, given the circumstances.

Right now, you are CHASING her TOO MUCH.

And its not even about the girl, it's her instincts.

Our instincts compel us to want someone, or not want them.

And unfortunately, women evolved to feel less and less compulsion towards men who trip for them basa basa.

When you trip for a girl 100%, what are you communicating to her brain?

"I don't have any other options"

And what kind of men don't have options? Well, 'losers'.

That chasing/affectionate way you want her to act towards you, if you don't give her space to do it, she won't.

The more you chase, the less and less attracted to you she becomes.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Kingsasian(m): 4:02am On Jun 04, 2015
The guy above me has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Thanks Budhapalm. But what do you expect after waiting for like one week that I must have called her and she doesn't reply the call and she comes online and doesn't even bother saying HI to you. Check that out.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 04, 2015
OP shi does not lyk u any more, the feeling she thought she had is no more so jst move on
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:
Thanks Budhapalm. But what do you expect after waiting for like one week that I must have called her and she doesn't reply the call and she comes online and doesn't even bother saying HI to you. Check that out.
Since you're meeting up with her

later in the day, you need to let her know how you feel, the way she is treating you and all that, but don't try to make her overcome your shadow, unless she will put the blame on you, and say you're the one that wants to end the relationship. Trust me! Girls are dramatic, I'm not an exception either. You can tell when someone loves you, it's not by saying it. Is she showing it lately? Not really.

All you have to do when you meet up with her, is figure out if she still loves you. If she's not ready to open to you, Then you have to move on with your life.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by missbehave247(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2015
@BuddhaPalm has said it all, both you are about to make the same mistake.

This your love is very serious.

Can't you stay for a week without calling her and see how she will react.

If you can't, then you better move on with your life cause it gonna be one sided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by czarr(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2015
.....when she came over the last time,did you try to sleep with her? were you acting all gentlemanyy?
op,delete her number and anything that links u to her. it doesn't matter if it takes a year and she doesn't call.
....I think you are being extra nice. stop it!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Since you're meeting up with her

later in the day, you need to let her know how you feel, the way she is treating you and all that, but don't try to make her overcome your shadow, unless she will put the blame on you, and say you're the one that wants to end the relationship. Trust me! Girls are dramatic, I'm not an exception either. You can tell when someone loves you, it's not by saying it. Is she showing it lately? Not really.

All you have to do when you meet up with her, is figure out if she still loves you. If she's not ready to open to you, Then you have to move on with your life.
thanks so much but she tells me she still loves me so much. I feel like a fool when she says that to be but she doesn't treat me as such. I believe when you love someone the least you can do is to show that person out of the little time you've got that you love him/ him or her.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by kadas01(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Your story reminds me of Lola Ogedenbge who was full of "fake promises of love"!

Make sure you look very well before you leap!
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:
thanks so much but she tells me she still loves me so much. I feel like a fool when she says that to be but she doesn't treat me as such. I believe when you love someone the least you can do is to show that person out of the little time you've got that you love him/ him or her.
That's what I'm saying, if someone loves you, they gotta show it. She's not showing it like you said, so when you go meet up with her,try and talk to her.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:
hey bro, i wana assure you something, no matter what you ask or tell her today, $hit aint gon change.... Like the other guy said, you already sold yourself short, all you need to do now is regain that value you had in her life cos she prolly thinks you have no choice other than her and thats why she's acting up- its not her fault, its how females where programmed. so wah do you do? You man up, grow a pair and give her the withdrawal treatment. If this doesnt work then she doesnt actually love you. Take it or leave it, that chic is giving something or someone the affection she's not giving you.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Excelboi(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Op, it's like you're a JJC in love. Ignore her, she's not worth it. Women plenty for town. Her telling you she loves you is obviously to toy with your feelings and your mind. That's not love, probably you are a side guy n you will who she will relapse back to incase any other guy she is with betray her.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by edogu(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:
If after one weeks and she fails to call you back, my bro. move on.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by agriboom: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
6ty6ix:
OP shi does not lyk u any more, the feeling she thought she had is so jst move on
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by olasmith10(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls forget abt her and move on...I got pissed wen u said she called it quit cos u tendered a good point...naaa...
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:
I met this girl about 5 months ago through a mutual friend of ours. She was kinda shy at first but I did all I could to make her feel among cos we were in a small palour party. We didn't take too long before we struck a conversation and we exchanged numbers afterwards.

About two weeks later, I travelled to Lagos and then we starting calling each other and of course chatting on whatsapp. We talked about so many things and we made sure a day never passed by without talking for up to five or more times.

Unconsciously, I started having a soft spot for her and I later made up my mind to tell her even though I was so scared of screwing up our friendship... I felt like the world stood still when she told me she actually kinda felt the same and that made us even closer and more conversational. We talked about so many things, about how we were gonna react when we first meet again, how we can't wait to be with each other, what we were gonna talk about and so on. I think things never stopped sparking.

Few months past then I travelled back to her cos there's where I also reside, and that's when she started becoming a shadow of herself, she never called me, she told me she was gonna come around but she never did but always gave flimsy excuses why she couldn't make it. At last she came visiting only last week which is also her first and last time.

She stopped returning my calls, she doesn't reply me on Facebook and whatsapp just because she claimed to be extra busy with some educational activities yet she comes online and she never stops telling me she loves me. I feel so less important of myself or should I say I feel like a fool because of the way she now treats me. It's pains me to my bone marrow cos I love her soooooo much.

Just yesterday I called her when she eventually picked after series of unpicked calls, I asked her what the problem was, I wanted to know if she ain't feeling me no more and if she doesn't love or want me no more but all she tells me is, she still loves me. But I don't feel loved at all, I know when I am loved based on past experiences. I actually told her these, then she got angry and told me it's over if all I would always ask is why is she doing all these and that to me. She thinks I complain too much. (I think I've got the right to ask when things aren't going normal anymore).

In a nutshell, we planned to see later today. I don't know what to tell her, I love her so much and I don't like feeling less important of myself. I really wanna ask her so many questions but I don't really know which and which to ask. I think I need some real mature advice from you guys at this juncture cos it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!

lesson 1: Never base your essence on a bitcch's perception about you.
lesson 2: Never put all or half of you heart on a bitcch till you must have fked her.
lesson 3: Hard but best Never really love a bitcch but if you would ensure she loves you more.
lesson 4: Don't put much effort in bitcches.
Lesson 5: see bitcches as prices you got win/fuk (though it means killing the emotional part of you momentarily but it might worth it )
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by xtervaganza(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
When you both meet today you have to raise these concerns and let her know that the relationship can't survive at the way it's going. It's lopsided and needs a balance. You also don't have to fret if she threaten to call it off for raising genuine worries or concern about the relationship. Such is an act of emotional blackmail and mustn't be tolerated, else she would always use it against you at any slightest opportunity.

And if by chance she attempt to blackmail you of quiting the relationship after making known this concerns don't go pleading. It has never proven to be effective. Behave like you don't care and if she truly loves you like she claims she'll reach you later. But if she doesn't you move on, having realized the love she claimed was a farce.
this is all you need.

No one can top this a dice here. Just save yourself reading other replies and follow this comment

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
The way i see it the gal is pulling out. Not picking your calls, acting strange hmmmm she feels checked out. Sowwie.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Heineken(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

may God bless you my Man.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by ronald4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Every other girl will react to you this same way, given the circumstances.

Right now, you are CHASING her TOO MUCH.

And its not even about the girl, it's her instincts.

Our instincts compel us to want someone, or not want them.

And unfortunately, women evolved to feel less and less compulsion towards men who trip for them basa basa.

When you trip for a girl 100%, what are you communicating to her brain?

"I don't have any other options"

And what kind of men don't have options? Well, 'losers'.

That chasing/affectionate way you want her to act towards you, if you don't give her space to do it, she won't.

The more you chase, the less and less attracted to you she becomes.

This settles it. Top notch!
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by ronald4lif(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Heineken:
may God bless you my Man.

Bless you too, bruv.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
emmboy:

Lol @ Check that outgrin

I understand where your are coming from, but your giving her space for 1 week is like carrying umbrella - after rain don beat you .

Water don already pass garri...your action of ignoring her is in reaction to her blanking you.

It should be a natural part of your behaviour from the get go.

Women don't get excited about guys who are too excited about them.
Re: Help!!! She's Alway Telling Me 'I Love You' But She's Not Showing It. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Man up and skip the bĂ­tch..

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Message For The Next Young Man "Dying" To Woo A Girl! / Question Of The Day! / When You're Not In The Mood For S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.