Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (111369 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mammanbawa: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alfred74:
Today we certify our son,brother, inlaw,uncle,daddy,guru with the certificate below. Mainland branch oh.

This guy no well grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Temas: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

A little clarification on the word horrible.

On no account should sylicone gum be used on the seals of the VTEC actuator assembly. It is unprofessional and will cause clogging of the strainer in future.

Looking at the pics below on the Toks part you will see there is no gum and it was installed that way with no resulting leaks.

Kindly note we supplied the Engine oil pump assembly and not the actuator assy. Actuator assy to the best of my knowledge came with the car .

#Nomoredistrations

Weldone boss,

what was the cause of the blueish smoke if it has been resolved.

Thank you
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Alfred74: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
mammanbawa:

This guy no well grin grin grin

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U0k9AJoSQQ

Awon baba alaye to lowo lọwọ mo mọ wọn, mo mọ wọn
Eni to mo way lo mowe, gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, lo kawe
Awa lomo way way, way way
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe (true)
No be everybody wey go (true)

No be everybody know book (true)
E no mean say me I be (fool)
Money dey me account like (full)
Don’t make me lose my (cool)
If you give me, make you give me like
If you give me, make you give me like

[Verse 2 – Falz]
Mo ti mope mi o smart lati class one
Iwo nso oyinbo emi ń tabon
And I got a F9 in Maths gan-an
But I’m calculating hundred thousand (dollars)
Wey you hustle for one year
Me I made it on one endorsement
Five point GP from the onset
So you mean you still dey find employment?
That be nonsense but I’m the dumbest
Ta lo sọ bẹ?
See the numbers
I recorded
At the concept
Feel the pocket
How you go dey ask me say wetin be budget?
I’m insulted!

[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Eni to mo way lo mowe gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, wa
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe (true)

[Verse 2 – Falz]
No be everybody wey go school
Who dey hustle na hin know the real way oo
Everything we do is all about the ego
Ogbeni check oo
No be who score hundred percent oo
Many men don make it at the ghetto
And if you check, dem no pass NECO (is that so?)
No dey form say you get sense
Na how you dey measure your intelligence?
But we still no dey fit see the extent
If you no dey get cheque, what’s the essence
When boys no dey fit feel your presence?

[Chorus – Wande Coal]
Eni to mo way lo mowe gbagbe
No be everybody father lo kawe, wa
Eni to mọ way lo mowe
Awa lomo to mọ way
Kowo ti pe kowo wole
No be everybody wey go school lo mowe

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Alfred74: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
No be everybody wey go school lomowe grin

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Alfred74: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=100934991][/quote]

Na lie,na set up grin

8 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Monday morning.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOu4PrVmDKA

Baba G at the office.

Seeing those bikes remind me of the question I asked about them and the epic reply you gave. grin
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by DMechy: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ

After Mechanic work, you suppose do comedy join.

Respect

Respect

Respect.

And the song grin

In all, what we have is freely given. Make baba crocif enjoy im motor.

Like always, the joy of a repair and the satisfaction thereof is that look of gratefulness from a customer, and waking up to put smile on peoples face. Moto wahala dey cause wrinkle and make people grow old fast.

BTW, we will all grow old, and very little things will matter to us. Not money, maybe being able to take a pee without help, our sharpness go reduce.

Everything, everything is but for a moment, we return to just being mere mortal. That can love, have empathy, faith, help and be helped.

This keeps me humble. Though i no humble. I go for the jugular when you come for me, but i remember i am mortal, and can fade in a moment, maa tuu sempe.

More grease Boss. Brain wey dey work, go steadily get result

Respect

7 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
LaurelP:
Gazzuzz can I bring my car tomorrow. Its having problems starting after some time being off, especially in the morning. Takes at least 7 trials before starting. The exhaust shakes too while trying to start it.
The front left wheel is making noise, the front lights are off. Camry 09

Call or WhatsApp him +2348033910382

Baba G is a busy somebody o. Pray he is able to schedule you in the current period.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I love challenges , I took up this job not because of the monetary gains or fame, but to prove a point that it can be done.

The last issues left to be completed on this vehicle were the VTEC system and smoke at startup.

We had a plan which we tried to follow but unfortunately didn't go with it because parts arrived at different times so we had to do other jobs.

How we solved the VTEC code.

In my last update I said I was going to check the electrical connections , it turned out they were fine.

So I took out the VTEC assembly again, I had an old assy lying around in the shop Soni took it apart and started testing all components , also did a pressure test on the switch attached to the assy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH27jm2tJ1U

When I was sure it was all fine I began putting it together but for some reason I looked at the original one that came out of the car (came with engine From day 1) and noticed a something was missing in the old part.

Now look closely at all three assys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416961_img20210419125353_jpeg21175690a47f9c3c4e06cb0a2fe66602

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416963_img20210419125421_jpeg4c00daa109a6be3c29e542290d57464d

Now look where I placed my screwdriver then look again at the pic with all three.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416962_img20210419125415_jpeg6f449a53ea60a6d08b38b85291c3192b

I always wondered why previous technician was unable to solve the oil pressure light issue, well there you have it, oil was unable to build up pressure because the valve which is suppose to control the vtec lifters was not there at all.

I have installed the part which i refurbished tested and cleaned up,

Started the car and there are no codes on the dashboard .

Usually the oil pressure warning light would come up at idle after reaching operating temperature, but that no longer happens.

Oil pressure warning is solved , VTech codes gone for good.

We now have a clear dashboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkenrxOzKY

The active damper system and Daytime running lights are really not an issue but if I am in the mood I will take a look at them.

I will make it my daily driver for a couple of days to be sure there are no more issues.

I can't thank you enough. You have wiped my 'tears' and put a smile on my face.

Thank you.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=100934991][/quote]

I am just grinning from ear to ear.

Baba G on the beats.

You see why I refused to let you rest? I never doubted you for one second.

Thank God for you.

You got skills.

#autogod

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by diportivo: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
akuko omole,kolokolo okota tongue

a case of omo ASE......ati omo ologo 5G

alaimokan l'omo ASE......na why omo ologo l'emi balo ntemi

won ni copy and paste nise omo ologo 5G....emi ni ki iyalaya won f'ori dole to ba dun won

eleyi daunting gan....even omo ASE o r'oju tu e

won ti serve breakfast n'irole o.....gbogbo wa naa lama je grin

omo ologo 5G.....abeg,omo ASE ma wa ko'se l'ogba o

e bawa geeti overall handy.......

we go send am make he go buy us egg roll and burito wella sha.....na so dem dey learn work for our side cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
DRL Error will be fixed tommorow.

You can check this link to see how easy it is to fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPE6Z_j2po

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mammanbawa: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
diportivo:
akuko omole,kolokolo okota tongue

a case of omo ASE......ati omo ologo 5G

alaimokan l'omo ASE......na why omo ologo l'emi balo ntemi

won ni copy and paste nise omo ologo 5G....emi ni ki iyalaya won f'ori dole to ba dun won

eleyi daunting gan....even omo ASE o r'oju tu e

won ti serve breakfast n'irole o.....gbogbo wa naa lama je grin

omo ologo 5G.....abeg,omo ASE ma wa ko'se l'ogba o

e bawa geeti overall handy.......

we go send am make he go buy us egg roll and burito wella sha.....na so dem dey learn work for our side cheesy

You be werey

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by calculusx(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
DRL Error will be fixed tommorow.

You can check this link to see how easy it is to fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPE6Z_j2po

A lot has been going on here lately, got no much time to follow-up.
When you are done with this MDX come and pick this Acura ZDX in Ilupeju as your next project. I have forgotten I have this idling away for 3yrs.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
calculusx:

When you are done with this MDX come and pick this Acura ZDX in Ilupeju as your next project. I have forgotten I have this idling away for 3yrs.

See temptation grin

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
calculusx:

First inline to test drive and buy if I like it cool
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by OfficialDJ: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
calculusx:

the entitlement in this post makes me want to wear you a corona infested face mask grin

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Elsueno: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ok, am impressed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Mayor555(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
mammanbawa:

You be werey

Now now, everywhere don burst...

Hin say him go dey send person eggroll.....ahh!

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Piyke: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very solid work. Really impressed. @Gazzuzz, Oga I go still come around next month o cheesy
Eagle-eye attention to detail.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by seunoj: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
selfmadeOLX:

No
Na me dey line�
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by seunoj: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
selfmadeOLX:

No
Na me dey line grin
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by seunoj: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
calculusx:

Let me buy as is, I know the repair shop

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I love challenges , I took up this job not because of the monetary gains or fame, but to prove a point that it can be done.

The last issues left to be completed on this vehicle were the VTEC system and smoke at startup.

We had a plan which we tried to follow but unfortunately didn't go with it because parts arrived at different times so we had to do other jobs.

How we solved the VTEC code.

In my last update I said I was going to check the electrical connections , it turned out they were fine.

So I took out the VTEC assembly again, I had an old assy lying around in the shop Soni took it apart and started testing all components , also did a pressure test on the switch attached to the assy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH27jm2tJ1U

When I was sure it was all fine I began putting it together but for some reason I looked at the original one that came out of the car (came with engine From day 1) and noticed a something was missing in the old part.

Now look closely at all three assys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416961_img20210419125353_jpeg21175690a47f9c3c4e06cb0a2fe66602

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416963_img20210419125421_jpeg4c00daa109a6be3c29e542290d57464d

Now look where I placed my screwdriver then look again at the pic with all three.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13416962_img20210419125415_jpeg6f449a53ea60a6d08b38b85291c3192b

I always wondered why previous technician was unable to solve the oil pressure light issue, well there you have it, oil was unable to build up pressure because the valve which is suppose to control the vtec lifters was not there at all.

I have installed the part which i refurbished tested and cleaned up,

Started the car and there are no codes on the dashboard .

Usually the oil pressure warning light would come up at idle after reaching operating temperature, but that no longer happens.

Oil pressure warning is solved , VTech codes gone for good.

We now have a clear dashboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkenrxOzKY

The active damper system and Daytime running lights are really not an issue but if I am in the mood I will take a look at them.

I will make it my daily driver for a couple of days to be sure there are no more issues.

Some lies are being spread that we replaced the engine ECU with an updated version cheesy sadly the individuals assumption is false .

13) EDIT: THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE OF ALL:" I always wondered why previous technician was unable to solve the oil pressure light issue, well there you have it, oil was unable to build up pressure because the valve which is suppose to control the vtec lifters was not there at all" - that entire assembly was changed with part provided by customer AND a test unit from another car so unless all three were "missing the vtec lifters", some tall tales going on here. The more likely scenario is an upgraded ECU with the update was procured and some other excuse fabricated as a "novel" fix. Which is more likely? Three assemblies all missing a lifter including one of our test units which worked just fine in another vehicle) or the alternate scenario? Given previous history below... Inside things lol

This is the current old dusty engine ECU in the vehicle with its ID and firmware. You can cross-check on an Acura database if it was updated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Z7UaRidGo

Also more lies as to what we supplied and what we didn't.

First pic is part requested for (engine oil pump MDX 2008) you know I don't have a lifter, so you know where that pic came from.

2nd 3rd and 4th pics is what was supplied (used part) it was unnecessary at the time, I even told the buyer, but he was assured it would solve his oil pressure warning light.

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Meanwhile IV driven to otta in Ogun state, and a couple of places on the mainland and she drives well. Iv run out of fuel and time to refill and go home.

4 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Some lies are being spread that we replaced the engine ECU with an updated version cheesy sadly the individuals assumption is false .

This is the current old dusty engine ECU in the vehicle with its ID and firmware. You can cross-check on an Acura database if it was updated.

First pic is part requested for (engine oil pump MDX 2008) you know I don't have a lifter, so you know where that pic came from.

2nd 3rd and 4th pics is what was supplied (used part) it was unnecessary at the time, I even told the buyer, but he was assured it would solve his oil pressure warning light.

Brah you've done well.

You need not waste energy on someone who only acts out of hatred and jealousy.

If she doesn't know much about what is going on in her shop, I wonder how she knows what's going on in yours. undecided

I am a first hand witness who happens to be very credible, and I know for a fact that she only knows what she is told as it relates to this matter. That is why I have stopped responding to her directly.

I think it is best to ignore her. At best, she can only speculate. People are still allowed to do that. cheesy

PS: The vehicle looks great.

4 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by seanfer(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Like I said in my previous comment. You don’t need to listen to any lies they’re peddling against you. They had the opportunity of redeeming their name but no they thought they’re the best. Just keep on doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by diportivo: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
ara yin o bale

omo ASE o lenu mbe grin

updated ecu fo yin lori danu undecided

oga mi gbo npa e.....his head is there.....o ta lenu baje

make una stay there dey run around in circles....a too yin ti

palapala undecided

4 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by diportivo: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Meanwhile IV driven to otta in Ogun state, and a couple of places on the mainland and she drives well. Iv run out of fuel and time to refill and go home.

u need to upgrade mr man

where we are coming from,we talk about our test drive in miles brother man

all these otta in ogun state you are peddling,its local please

300/400 miles?

put miles on the test drive please

tenk!!

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by seanfer(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Crocif:

Brah you've done well.

You need not waste energy on someone who only acts out of hatred and jealousy.

If she doesn't know much about what is going on in her shop, I wonder how she knows what's going on in yours. undecided

I am a first hand witness who happens to be very credible, and I know for a fact that she only knows what she is told as it relates to this matter. That is why I have stopped responding to her directly.

I think it is best to ignore her. At best, she can only speculate. People are still allowed to do that. cheesy

PS: The vehicle looks great.

I remember quoting you on that thread where I said you should get in touch with Gazzuzz that he will be blunt with you, and now I’m glad you did even though you were so frustrated and ready to sell the vehicle.
Now this shows that it’s not by having a big workshop and modern tools just for display. You will enjoy your car.

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mammanbawa: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

It's the song for me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.