Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online - Car Talk (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online (111745 Views)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 15 Tips To Prolong The Life-span Of Your Vehicle. / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by FxHouse: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
This woman you still no dey shame abi? When will you learn to keep your mouth shut? Instead of you to invite ASE certified Glen so both of you can sit down with your paper and biro and study this thread and learn, you are busy running your mouth aimlessly . Nawa 4 u oo

Just to bring her down, you would associate any comment in her favour to her name. Easy man with the hate, take it easy. No be her fault say she better pass, na God bless....

This isn't radautoworks, I'd say that over and over again.

I just wouldn't sit back and watch you spread hate to the female gender, even though I'm male, all because she's doing better than most of you in a field dominated by men.

9 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by FxHouse: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Inception:

Wow. Your are indeed shameless.

Shameless how?

Are you not the shameless one. Talk about how toxic you guys have turned the Car Talk section on nairaland.

You are threatened that a woman has been doing it better all these years and all you could come up with is this? It is wrong, a lot of persons can read through the lines.

I'm not one to follow the crowd. Not everyone is as gullible as you guys think.

You're the shameless one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Alfred74: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
FxHouse:

Na Forex I dey trade man, use your head read through the lines. Account wey don dey since 2016.

Y'all would say whatever to make you feel alright, but I wouldn't be pay attention to that any longer.

It is what it is...

See this werey o grin You go pay attention o,you must pay attention oga abele forex grin
See excuse wey this mumu carry come here .( no man won see woman succeed as a mechanic cos na man dominate am) shuuuuuuuu,this one off me lol.
But when she put nose for another male mechanic matter,no be she won make the men no dey successful,president of apoda,epele o.

(1)Se she tell you say she be mechanic? Olodo.
He sure me die she no fit lift spanner loose car tire,wetin you come dey talk, are you ok,as in are you ok? Landlord get House mean say na bricklayer? Ogeran troway coins make we count paper.

(2) If na to bring her down, na instablog,CNN or BBC this matter for dey. He sure me say her customer base for here na just 5% of all. So that your bring her down talk no follow. If your blood don dey short,go clinic kia Kia.

3) No be all of us be mechanic grin

If you like make u wail till eternity,I go talk ogbenni,this matter i go talk am till e do me,but as I dey so I still dey thirsty cheesy

Aboki forex oya go back express go dey sell your coins abi na dollar,or fluctuation for dollar and euro no dey gree you see road.

She goofed,her people no sabi work,make she put them in order nothing go change that matter Mr sub zero. No be to come dey blame car owner for her own misfortune.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by diportivo: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
person come thread come complain say the car wey una do no still plum.....u say u wish am goodluck after 300 mile drive wey driver still no see oil light carry comot

wish me luck ontop my money?....omo ASE

I don't get the bring someone down talk.....wetin dem wan bring down?2 storey building?the ASE certificate?

dem say my oga wan even cause rift between husband and wife join the matter......defence wey lack substance undecided

only u can bring urself down....no one can...na people like una go dey drive 200mph,get accident break leg come still blame village pipo....misplaced priority everywhere

its all in a days work.....una try una best,it wasn't good enuff.....una sef do una video....as una dey change steering rack dey do kini kan,nobody talk

person dey do him own video,una remember say na set up from the beginning.....why not shame the devil from the start and do the job to customers satisfaction?

3 years and counting,nobody gives free advice like my oga....no one does free parts give away like him....no one consistently helps on car issues here on nairaland,and u expect the rate of negative responses to be the same?

wo,ori nta yin lowo....no be una fault sha

go and ask egbon kunle automedics(those ones don do mecho for yankee for decades b4 coming back to naija)....the ones that paved way for all these automotive technicians bragging around right now......baba leave certificate blend naija way and he's still making his money fine fine

igbawo leyin de te ti fe ma gbemu?

ile aiye,ile asan

to whom much is given,much is expected

my oga gallant.......i throwey salute gee am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by LeJeun3: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:

There's nothing to be ashamed of man. All what I pointed out were already in the other thread and I've been following up from there.

You all are the shameless ones. Doing everything possible to bring down a hardworking female mech.
No one wants to see a woman do so well in a field largely dominated by men. Petty men who would go all out to soil hard work and a good name.

Pathetic set of people

Lol, you don land....

Female Mech Kwa?

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by kingreign(m): 2:43am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:
It is important to note that everything being fixed now (and more), was already addressed by radautoworks, except that the op failed to provide parts to address these issues, and even the ones he provided weren't durable and they were gotten from the person fuelling these whole drama.

In order to show that these whole charade is geared towards bringing down a HARDWORKING and REPUTABLE individual for reasons best known to everyone involved, I'd want for nairalanders to follow without bias

1. In over 3 years (and counting) there has never been any thread about doing anything bad to anyone, finally there is one (which was the intention from the very beginning) and all of a sudden, "raduautoworks do not know what they are doing?"

Meanwhile, the op's superarrow (of destruction), that radautoworks is being compared with, has had several complaints over the years that got swept under the rug.  Even if radautoworks messed up, why all the hate from different angles and sides, some even go as far as spewing their hatred by commenting with more than one moniker, creating new ones.

2. The op only chose to focus on the negative and hammer on it like every other thing was not done right, but there were other jobs that were done perfectly, part of which includes;

(i) Engine tune-up: a combination of services
(ii) Remove and replace steering rack, pinion assembly and tie rod
(iii) Remove and replace control arms (both)
(iv) Remove and replace rear axle
(v) Remove and replace front CV axle
(vi) Remove and replace oil sump
(vii) Materials required

3. The op got another free repair that amounted to N119,432 due to him providing some wrong parts gotten from yours truly.

Finally, I'd also like for you to please list out the cost of repairs (even though you're doing it for free).

@radautoworks, please keep up the good work you've been known for over the years, we understand their pain. Their envy and hate should not be a cog in your wheel of success, keep spinning, you'd crush them like you always do. Keep winning ma'am, a lot of us recognize your hard-work and trust me, we dey your back. kampe, we stand for you gidigba.

#WeMove

I for obvious reasons did not want to interfere in this talk, but I feel alot has been said, accusations and counter accusations.
But this right here shows how shallow and shameless a fellow could be.

We're you paid to be intentionally stüpíd?
How much were you paid?

Pls, shock me, say something wise and reasonable.
Tufiakwa!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kewtt: 5:15am On Apr 21, 2021
diportivo:
person come thread come complain say the car wey una do no still plum.....u say u wish am goodluck after 300 mile drive wey driver still no see oil light carry comot

wish me luck ontop my money?....omo ASE

I don't get the bring someone down talk.....werin dem 2an bring down?2 storey building?the ASE certificate?

dem say my oga wan even cause rift between husband and wife join the matter......defence wey lack substance undecided

only u can bring urself down....no one can...na people like una go dey drive 200mph,get accident break leg come still blame village pipo....misplaced priority everywhere

its all in a days work.....una try una best,it wasn't good enuff.....una sef do una video....as una dey change steering rack dey do kini kan,nobody talk

person dey do him own video,una remember say na set up from the beginning.....why not shame the devil from the start and do the job to customers satisfaction?

3 years and counting,nobody gives free advice like my oga....no one does free parts give away like him....no me consistently helps on car issues here on nairaland,and u expect the rate of negative responses to be the same?

wo,ori nta yin lowo....no be una fault sha

go and ask egbon kunle automedics(those ones don do mecho for yankee for decades b4 coming back to naija)....the ones that paved way for all these automotive technicians bragging around right now......baba leave certificate blend naija way and he's still making his money fine fine

igbawo leyin de te ti fe ma gbemu?

ile aiye,ile asan

to whom much is given,much is expected

my oga gallant.......i throwey salute gee am

Arrogant mechanic doing it as should be done.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kewtt: 5:18am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:

Shameless how?

Are you not the shameless one. Talk about how toxic you guys have turned the Car Talk section on nairaland.

You are threatened that a woman has been doing it better all these years and all you could come up with is this? It is wrong, a lot of persons can read through the lines.

I'm not one to follow the crowd. Not everyone is as gullible as you guys think.

You're the shameless one.
Temi aka radautoworks use your real moniker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Mottomata(m): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:
It is important to note that everything being fixed now (and more), was already addressed by radautoworks, except that the op failed to provide parts to address these issues, and even the ones he provided weren't durable and they were gotten from the person fuelling these whole drama.

In order to show that these whole charade is geared towards bringing down a HARDWORKING and REPUTABLE individual for reasons best known to everyone involved, I'd want for nairalanders to follow without bias

1. In over 3 years (and counting) there has never been any thread about doing anything bad to anyone, finally there is one (which was the intention from the very beginning) and all of a sudden, "raduautoworks do not know what they are doing?"

Meanwhile, the op's superarrow (of destruction), that radautoworks is being compared with, has had several complaints over the years that got swept under the rug.  Even if radautoworks messed up, why all the hate from different angles and sides, some even go as far as spewing their hatred by commenting with more than one moniker, creating new ones.

2. The op only chose to focus on the negative and hammer on it like every other thing was not done right, but there were other jobs that were done perfectly, part of which includes;

(vii) Materials required

3. The op got another free repair that amounted to N119,432 due to him providing some wrong parts gotten from yours truly.

Finally, I'd also like for you to please list out the cost of repairs (even though you're doing it for free).

@radautoworks, please keep up the good work you've been known for over the years, we understand their pain. Their envy and hate should not be a cog in your wheel of success, keep spinning, you'd crush them like you always do. Keep winning ma'am, a lot of us recognize your hard-work and trust me, we dey your back. kampe, we stand for you gidigba.

#WeMove

I have been following this thread from day 1 and I'm truly disappointed with radautoworks.

What I expect you to do is to see this whole episode as a learning curve. It will help you strategize on meeting your customers expectations.

Key attributes of successful people/organization is accountability, RESPONSIBILITY, inward looking (not blaming people up and down), integrity and honesty.

No business or organization dey grow finish as no human being dey grow finish. You need to continually seek knowledge and improve your process.

I'll stop here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Nasinazz(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2021
Am impressed.... If only glen was a nairalander him for don learn one or two things from this thread.....we learn everyday.

Cc radautoworks please forward the link of this thread to glen.....E GET WHY!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by valarinz: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:

Just to bring her down, you would associate any comment in her favour to her name. Easy man with the hate, take it easy. No be her fault say she better pass, na God bless....

This isn't radautoworks, I'd say that over and over again.

I just wouldn't sit back and watch you spread hate to the female gender, even though I'm male, all because she's doing better than most of you in a field dominated by men.

If I had any doubts this moniker is being controlled by madam rad, this your last sentence and the sudden u-turn to gender blackmail clears it

That seems to be her MO. The time I once had a banter with her and all of a sudden she switched it to female blackmail out of nowhere,I just knew the lady has been using that format successfully over there and it's been working wonders for her.

Same strategy has been deployed by her over and over again here and this is no exception. Lol.

NB : Word of advise sha, our society is not gender fragile like where you came from,you can scream female bias till year end,no one will really fall for that here, our society is wired differently. So just focus on the subject at all points in time and leave that female hating stunt you always try to pull.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2021
valarinz:

If I had any doubts this moniker is being controlled by madam rad, this your last sentence and the sudden u-turn to gender blackmail clears it

That seems to be her MO. The time I once had a banter with her and all of a sudden she switched it to female blackmail out of nowhere,I just knew the lady has been using that format successfully over there and it's been working wonders for her.

Same strategy has been deployed by her over and over again here and this is no exception. Lol.

NB : Word of advise sha, our society is not gender fragile like where you came from,you can scream female bias till year end,no one will really fall for that here, our society is wired differently. So just focus on the subject at all points in time and leave that female hating stunt you always try to pull.

only if she go hear word

6 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by googleone: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:

(vii) Materials required

#WeMove
Cartalk Cabals have failed woefully in their well calculated smear campaign.... GAZZUZZ and CO una well done... Gal 6:7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by radautoworks: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Finally will be draining the differential oil and will install the right type.

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
radautoworks:
So I wake up and log on and see a million mentions grading me back to this nonsense thread. You have mods on the back end who can check accounts. How exactly I'm a moniker that existed years before I found out about NL is interesting. Una no dey tire? Grow up.

I don't have time to play the moniker games you lot do. Anything you have to say, get from behind a keyboard and come say it to my face. You know where to find me. I no dey hide. Peace out!

Kids, the lot of you!

Welcome to our repair thread .

We have been able to fix the following jobs without cutting corners.

3RD Generation Acura MDX 2007/8.

Multiple Complaints

1. Catalytic converter bank 2 (P0430)

2. O2 Sensor B1S1 No activity (P0134)

2b. O2 sensor negative Current control B1S1
(P2251)

3. Rocker Arm actuator Bank1 (P2647)

4. Transmission Range Switch Switch Circuit Open (P1717 )

5. Airbag warning light

6. Engine oil pressure warning Light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

8. Finally Blueish/White Smoke at startup.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
calculusx:

A lot has been going on here lately, got no much time to follow-up.
When you are done with this MDX come and pick this Acura ZDX in Ilupeju as your next project. I have forgotten I have this idling away for 3yrs.
hello Mr Calculus. Please how much will you sell this car as is? That's if you are willing to?
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good afternoon all.
I want to give honour to whom honour is due.
I have been an ardent member of NL for more than 9years now. I deactivated my profile when I discovered some elements derive joy in assassinating other's reputation, brand and name. I only decided to join now because I need to say a few things.

@radautoworks, you have really done well but I want to point out that you should never ever have so much trust in people's recounting of events. if you were not there in person, there should be a limit to your boast. I have visited your workshop and you are not doing bad, you shouldn't be quick to think anyone has the ability to bring you down except you are not certain of your leadership abilities and competence.

@ Gazuzz, you come across as a very blunt, no nonsense, zero tolerance, perpetually arrogant individual but it's expected as some people pride themselves in their work so much that they don't feel the need to employ empathy. Just try to be a lil bit more human. I have also visited you severally (even this year) and complained about this to you. Sometimes you apologize and other times you don't. You know this work very very well and I don't think any certification (ASE, ICAN, MBA or Forex) can make you any better because without the certificate you have always been known for R&D's.

for the other people who love violence, I'd say there's no harm in a little electronic violence once in a while, it makes the section more interactive, fun and interesting. and best of all, there will be no physical casualties (hopefully)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by zabimaru: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Multiple Complaints

(P2251)

5. Airbag warning light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

Gosh, you really are an arrogant google mechanic. Followed your previous BCD thread and I'm surprised legalwealth hasn't tamed you yet on this one. Leave the married woman in peace,[s] I learnt you begged her for a wrist watch, c'mon man That's below the belt and directly at the groin.[/s]

Edit, apologies Gazuzz. I didn't read the whole post properly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by mammanbawa: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
zabimaru:

Gosh, you really are an arrogant google mechanic. Followed your previous BCD thread and I'm surprised legalwealth hasn't tamed you yet on this one. Leave the married woman in peace, I learnt you begged her for a wrist watch, c'mon man. That's below the belt and directly at the groin.

Ment?
Must be ment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by CaptainAyub: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
LeJeun3:

Whoever is behind this moniker should be ashamed of himself or herself....

If the parts OP supplied were bad, why did you accept them?!

Damn, you don't fail do deliver

I thought you said you're a mechanic.
For most parts,isn't it when the parts are installed that you can know if they're good or not?

2 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Kingdemu: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
zabimaru:
Good afternoon all.
I want to give honour to whom honour is due.
I have been an ardent member of NL for more than 9years now. I deactivated my profile when I discovered some elements derive joy in assassinating other's reputation, brand and name. I only decided to join now because I need to say a few things.

@radautoworks, you have really done well but I want to point out that you should never ever have so much trust in people's recounting of events. if you were not there in person, there should be a limit to your boast. I have visited your workshop and you are not doing bad, you shouldn't be quick to think anyone has the ability to bring you down except you are not certain of your leadership abilities and competence.

@ Gazuzz, you come across as a very blunt, no nonsense, zero tolerance, perpetually arrogant individual but it's expected as some people pride themselves in their work so much that they don't feel the need to employ empathy. Just try to be a lil bit more human. I have also visited you severally (even this year) and complained about this to you. Sometimes you apologize and other times you don't. You know this work very very well and I don't think any certification (ASE, ICAN, MBA or Forex) can make you any better because without the certificate you have always been known for R&grin's.

for the other people who love violence, I'd say there's no harm in a little electronic violence once in a while, it makes the section more interactive, fun and interesting. and best of all, there will be no physical casualties (hopefully)
Thank you for the honorable mention, Sir. We really appreciate it.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by melviniyke2002(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Multiple Complaints

(P2251)

5. Airbag warning light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by CaptainAyub: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
FxHouse:

Na Forex I dey trade man, use your head read through the lines. Account wey don dey since 2016.

Y'all would say whatever to make you feel alright, but I wouldn't be pay attention to that any longer.

It is what it is...
That is what I hate about car talk.
They're a gang here if not more like a mob.
That list of faults on that car is so long the owner should be ashamed of himself as som1 who visits this thread, even the engine is going to be opened.
If this car wasn't being repaired on charity/to prove a point,how much does he think he'd have been charged for diagnosis and labour alone?
Kudos to Gazz.uz sha,he's proven to be a brilliant mechanic once again, just like the guys at Radauto's gig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by NobleEngineer(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

That is what I hate about car talk.
They're a gang here if not more like a mob.
That list of faults on that car is so long the owner should be ashamed of himself as som1 who visits this thread, even the engine is going to be opened.
If this car wasn't being repaired on charity/ to prove a point, how much does he think he'd have been charged for diagnosis and labour alone?
Kudos to Gazz.uz sha,he's proven to be a brilliant mechanic once again, just like the guys at Radauto's gig
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by LeJeun3: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I thought you said you're a mechanic.
For most parts,isn't it when the parts are installed that you can know if they're good or not?

I am not ASE certified yet....

But from my understanding they installed the parts and test drove the car, and said it was okay for pickup. Meaning they used said parts and they worked fine, there several used parts I won't accept to use....

But what do I know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by BamBamK: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
gbam

wink
LeJeun3:

But from my understanding they installed the parts and test drove the car, and said it was okay for pickup. Meaning they used said parts and they worked fine, there several used parts I won't accept to use....

But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by CaptainAyub: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
LeJeun3:

But what do I know?

This constant reference to ASE certification by all of uconfirms my suspicion that it's not just about a failed repair but your mob mentality in car talk.
Your own be say probably Gazzu.z de give you small small referal, so you feel you have to be in his corner by throwing jabs at d lady.
I'm not in the auto industry and I live in almost the opposite end of the country but I won't love to see gazzu.z and radauto fight.
Both are good at what they do.
And you don't even know that as a fellow mechanic in that Lagos this is not good for you.I won't go further to explain how.

5 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by Crocif: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Multiple Complaints

(P2251)

5. Airbag warning light

7. TPMS Warning Lights

Thanks brah.

Very much appreciated.
Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by LeJeun3: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
CaptainAyub:

This constant reference to ASE certification by all of uconfirms my suspicion that it's not just about a failed repair but your mob mentality in car talk.
Your own be say probably Gazzu.z de give you small small referal, so you feel you have to be in his corner by throwing jabs at d lady.
I'm not in the auto industry and I live in almost the opposite end of the country but I won't love to see gazzu.z and radauto fight.
Both are good at what they do.
And you don't even know that as a fellow mechanic in that Lagos this is not good for you.I won't go further to explain how.

Na you bring talk, na you still hold talk....

If someone brings me to the public court of opinion, I hope you will defend me same way??

I wish Radautos or Gazzuzz sees me as a fellow mechanic maybe i no go dey come nairaland again.

What is wrong is wrong, I have had problems with clients. I have known where to admit when I am wrong, not claim I am above everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
The blood curdling attacks on this thread and the other one belies the ages/level of maturity of most you guys but what do I know ? I've met aunty Radu a couple of times at her workshop and she's a really nice lady who knows her onions, very courtious and respectful. I don't hesitate to recommend people to her. I've spoken with oga gazzuzz a couple of times on phone, sometimes you can even hear the tiredness in his voice at close of work but he'll still respond to you with respect and attend to you properly. If these people are really your friends, then I don't think there's any reason for you to set fires of enemity between them. This whole situation could have been handled better but that's water under the bridge now, let's not make things worse than they are. It's just part of the downside of business, it happens cool

7 Likes

Re: Remotely Follow Your Vehicle Repairs Online by CaptainAyub: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
The blood curdling attacks on this thread and the other one belies the ages/level of maturity of most you guys but what do I know ? I've met aunty Radu a couple of times at her workshop and she's a really nice lady who knows her onions, very courtious and respectful. I don't hesitate to recommend people to her. I've spoken with oga gazzuzz a couple of times on phone, sometimes you can even hear the tiredness in his voice at close of work but he'll still respond to you with respect and attend to you properly. If these people are really your friends, then I don't think there's any reason for you to set fires of enemity between them. This whole situation could have been handled better but that's water under the bridge now, let's not make things worse than they are. It's just part of the downside of business, it happens cool
That's exactly my annoyance.
Gaz.zuz was d one I expected to be firing on all 12 cylinders cos I know he's not a man of preaching of love all d time grin but he has been surprisingly calm and matured about it.
Then,some old men whose children are already getting pregnant and impregnating people are the ones stoking the fire.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / Benefits Of Using Coolants Versus Water In Car Radiators. / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.