Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Assets Declaration ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Assets Declaration ! (319 Views)

Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Assets Declaration ! by msmon(m): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Now that I am feeling like Baba may appoint me as the Minister of Women's affairs, I feel it necessary to as well declare my assets l now.

I have a few clothes that are not as expensive as Iweala's Headgear.

I have a few shoes that are not as good as Jonathan's but gotten honorably.

I live in a rented apartment that is not as expensive as Cecilia Ibru's toilet but it's quite comfortable.

I have a bicycle with a natural air conditioning more honorable than Stella's extravagant fleet of cars.

I have only one active Bank account in Nigeria with XYZ thousands of Naira but, every penny acquired legitimately except from the compulsory unwanted weed of interest that I closely monitor and dispose regularly.

And finally I have a Facebook account with over 1000 adorable friends that I am thinking of auctioning pretty soon.

Chai! I almost forgot to add I have only 1 Ajoke with so much trouble less than Patience.

Also, I would like all my FB friends to declare their assets on the comment thread as well. I may have to appoint at least 100 of you as my PA. You all sabi say women wahala plenty and requires a lot of manpower.

Sqsmiley
Signed: oko Ajoke 2B

Credit: tallnslimconcept
Re: My Assets Declaration ! by bettercreature(m): 4:01am On Jun 04, 2015
how about your girl friend?
are you not going to declare if you have one

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And The Desire Of The Youth / Ijaw Youths Back Daunemuagha For Niger-delta Amnesty Job / APC - Another Power Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.