Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract (22498 Views)

Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by danny301: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one... The whole thing was a scam

1 Like

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by aieromon(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Mynd44:
And when does the country get the remaining 1.3 billion back since it was the contractor that failed to meet his obligations which necessitated the termination of the contract?

You will be surprised to discover that the contractor is a Nigerian using a German proxy. They will cough out the money by fire by force. I thought they said Integra Renewable Energy Services Limited was a South African firm importing the parts for the purpose of assembling in Nigeria.

http://www.integrarenewableenergy.com/

2 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by kindnyce(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
IT WAS TOTALLY A BIG SCAM

WE GOT A NEW GOVT SO NO MORE SCAMMING US
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by ybalogs(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Nokiae5:

aunty emancipate yourself from hate and move on
This has nothing to do with hate but the plain truth. 9.2billion for stove contact? That's crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by nasty45(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Stup1d idea
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by williams368(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by SeverusSnape(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

I wish PMB will be himself as early as possible and deal with GEJ's cabals and those useless contracts he awarded especially in his dying days.
PMB means perpetually malignant and Brainless
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
realjoker:
Only God knows what they are thinking, when they initiated this kind of a controversial program.
Lalasticlala
dis lalasticlala u wrote shows age
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
THE FEAR OF GMB IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

I have been thinking of doing a private airport transfer business in Lagos and I am very positive I can do well in it.
I have been driving for more than 15years now and I have a very good track record of car maintainance in terms of proper serving, always ensuring it is in very neat & sound condition and careful driving. The truth being told I have never bashed a car myself before.

Anyone who has any information on where I can get a good & reliable car on hire purchase or anyone who is willing to buy or give me a car which I will be paying an agreed amount every month kindly reach on 08101736162.

God bless you all and have a wonderful day.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by Adeyinka12(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Shey stove ni maje ni? Thank for terminating it''campaign stove''. #iranu.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by mrmetoo1: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
So this German company doesn't have a name? What's going to happen to the N1.3B??
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by MARKone(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
The past administration was wasteful, lacked focus and failed to prioritise. Kenya used less of that amount Jonathan and his crew approved for the Importation of those stoves, to build their own Eco friendly stove assembly plant, thereby creating massive employment. Our own chose to pay at hugely inflated price to import. Pathetic bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by jaybee3(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What da fvck is your problem like seriously?
Why would you wish cancer to someone just because he is a public figure and you are not in support of his presidency?
You really need to get your brain checked mofo!

4 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by Ramstar: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
we are going somewhere.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
jaybee3:

What da fvck is your problem like seriously?
Why would you wish cancer to someone just because he is a public figure and you are not in support of his presidency?
You really need to get your brain checked mofo!
Does that stop him from being a Brainless dullard
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by shenisaac(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Mynd44:
And when does the country get the remaining 1.3 billion back since it was the contractor that failed to meet his obligations which necessitated the termination of the contract?

This is just what I was asking
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fayose, FFK, Okupe did more than this for him not to win, yet he became president grin grin

I understand your frustration, it must really be painful. Take heart for it is not only you. You have co-travelers to do this for eight years!

10 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by hisgrace090: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
from insertion Jonathan govt was afread of real macro investment. but rather chose little little things that in turn gulps more than serious project. This is the reason even ordinary godswill akpabio a state gov was able to achieve for the state what he the Mr president cannot archive for the entire nation. its a pity. myopic Ness is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by SeverusSnape(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Fayose, FFK, Okupe did more than this for him not to win, yet he became president grin grin

I understand your frustration, it must really be painful. Take heart for it is not only you. You have co-travelers to do this for eight years!
Does this stop him from being a Brainless dullard
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by simplynola(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Rascal German machine. He don pick race. Omota agbalagba!
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by jaybee3(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Does that stop him from being a Brainless dullard
You are entitled to that assertion of yours but don't wish him cancer for goodness sake!

3 Likes

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by mayorkyzo: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
What a useless project...give the rural peeps steady electricity and good roads they can take care of themselves...9.2billion for stove...scam of the highest order...
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by mccoy47(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
GEJ n his yeye contracts! yet some fools would call him dia hero. ..smh
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by mccoy47(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
GEJ n his yeye contracts! yet some fools would call him dia hero. ..smh
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by SOUTHERATLANTIC(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2015
PDP has no concrete plan as alledged. It has failed from the beginning.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by akpumping7720(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2015
This is daftness and cluelessness on the part of GEJ. Your cabinets will introduce a scheme to you and you will gladly approve it without scrutinizing such scheme thoroughly.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by EagleScribes: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2015
RockMaxi:
Wonder contract for wonder stoves from a wonder government. angry

Till dem turn us to wonderers angry

1 Like

Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by olajide8(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Thank God O! Finally some common sense!!!
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by omolami: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2015
The project is a laudable one since it will provide jobs for out youths who unfortunately are the one condemning the idea on social media. The contractor must be foolish such that he allowed it to be terminated. If people think is because of fear of one man ,then we equally know those whose environment is being diverstated through use of fossils. The planned green wall will soon turn to brown wall or nothing at all.
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by SOUTHERATLANTIC(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2015
PDP has no concrete plan as alledged. It has failed from the beginning. We are tired of going after defaulters, not easy to bring to book because he is foreign, Use Nigerian SME Try Interconnect Shipping 08022230335 +447438903660, foreign consignment Managers. Email: interconnectshipping@Gmail.com
Re: Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract by Jowonloju(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Does that mean 1.3 Billion is gone, i suspect game here. The 1.3 Billion has been shared between the German and Nigeria Collaborators. Even the person terminating the contracts should be investigated. Because they as technocrat should have evaluated the capacity of the contractor before given out the contract.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore / Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.