Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55946 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
amanikondo:

You are yet to because your statement is conditional.

Ewu!
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by jpphilips(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Most of you supporting the OP come from broken homes, keep your opinions to yourself.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by jpphilips(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Most of you supporting the OP come from broken homes, keep your opinions to yourselves.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by jpphilips(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Most of you supporting the OP come from broken homes, keep your opinions to yourselves. It has no bearing in the world of sane, stable family life.
Marry for mundane reasons then live with the consequences, afterall, Shit happens, only BS kills.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by amanikondo: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
vfactor:

Ewu!

Thank you. Your Papa Ewu, Your Mama Ewu, Your siblings Ewu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
amanikondo:

Thank you. Your Papa Ewu, Your Mama Ewu, Your siblings Ewu.

No! Me na human being wey dey try control body. U na he goat chasing all the she goats in the area. That's how u re wired!

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by jpphilips(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
texanomaly:
I find it quite telling how many men are all for cheating, unless the wife is cheating too. The husband can bang any Babe he wants, but if the wife is a cheat...God forbid!! Not that I want to cheat. I'm just wondering why it's ok for the husband but not the wife. It's just sex...remember? undecided

Women who pay the bills cheat as much as the men, only dependent wives are faithful.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kaboninc(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
jpphilips:

Women who pay the bills cheat as much as the men, only dependent wives are faithful.

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by amanikondo: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
vfactor:

No! Me na human being wey dey try control body. U na he goat chasing all the she goats in the area. That's how u re wired!
You go be okay lol
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chygift(f): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

you don't expect him to cheat, but u don't also rule out d possibility of him cheating(flings) if ur a gud companion to him, he will find it hard to cheat. Being a gud companion is d biggest challenge women are faced with. A woman can be a gud wife, but will still not be a gud companion.
. pls how can a wife be a good companion?
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ireneidiva(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Toks2008:

I love your post and i will quickly address the two bold parts.

1. Unfortunately it is a taboo for a lady to cheat on her husband and that is why even JESUS said that the only condition a man can put away his wife is when she sleeps with another man while married and there was no where in the bible where a woman was asked to divorce her husband for same reasons. Yes i know that Biblical injunctions are bi-gender in context but this particular quote was very gender specific and here it is:"But I tell you that any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"Matthew 5:32

[b]2.A woman is permitted to marry another lady's hubby.Yes hard to take in but its a fact.Women are very ok with being a second.third....wife and that is just their make-up.

There is really no husband snatcher but husband sharer but it is when the present wife refuses to mellow down and accept this that the man makes up his mind to stick with the new lady and dump the first wife but most times, we see men who marry second wife still showing great love and affection for the first wife.

I can't continue to stress this fact but please our young ladies should start learning this truth now.There is more to life than looking for a faithful man about. A faithful guy can become unfaithful and vis avis so do yourself a favor and stick with a man knowing that he could be unfaithful,polygamous or crazy hopeless philanderer.

For the guys, i always say if you know you are hopelessly lost to the spirit of philandering please and please do yourself,your wife and the children a favor by taking your sexcacades far far away and use a protection to at least reduce the chance of bringing home crazy infection to that decent and faithful lady. I will stop here.[/b]
Which women are very okay with being 2nd wives? Me? Hell no. Don't come here and say crap please.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

Which women are very okay with being 2nd wives? Me? Hell no. Don't come here and say crap please.
many women are happy and ok been 2nd or even 7th wife, but maybe not u sha ooo.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

You need not use that C word necause my opinion remains my opinion and yours remains yours.

nevertheless i understand your adrenaline burst and it takes only matured minds to catch my drit.

Nevertheless ,pray you dont find yourself single in your thirties expcially mid too late 30s then you will reconsider what you call crap.

Polygamy is the solution to some ladies solitary lives.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ireneidiva(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Toks2008:

You need not use that C word necause my opinion remains my opinion and yours remains yours.

nevertheless i understand your adrenaline burst and it takes only matured minds to catch my drit.

Nevertheless ,pray you dont find yourself single in your thirties expcially mid too late 30s then you will reconsider what you call crap.

Polygamy is the solution to some ladies solitary lives.

Good luck to your sisters as they they become 6th wives.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
ireneidiva:

Good luck to your sisters as they they become 6th wives.

Must you comment on an interactive social platform if you know you lack the intellectual prowess to do so?

Can't you make reasonable opinion without being foolishly sarcastic? smh for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ireneidiva(f): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Toks2008:

Must you comment on an interactive social platform if you know you lack the intellectual prowess to do so?

Can't you make reasonable opinion without being foolishly sarcastic? smh for you.
Cry baby
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by amokeme(f): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2015
humilitypays:

14. If not for financial provision & security, majority of women wouldn't want to have a man in their life

I don't agree with this
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by humilitypays(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
amokeme:
I don't agree with this
Are u sure Because in Nigeria of today for example, it appears all what ladies want from men is money, money, money and nothing more!

I am sure u know thissmiley

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by amokeme(f): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
humilitypays:
Are u sure Because in Nigeria of today for example, it appears all what ladies want from men is money, money, money and nothing more!

I am sure u know thissmiley
I don't know about "all" ladies. I said "I" don't agree with it not "all girls don't agree with this"
Am speaking for myself smiley
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by neocortex: 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
OP, your so on point, So ladies think a man marries them because of sex, but that's a big lie. Most men don't get married because of sex, its over rated, so any woman who gets married and wants to kill herself because her husband cheated on her, Can do so, its her life.

For most men, the reason they get married is for companionship. So if he finds u gud enough to be his companion, then bother not abt his cheating habit, but guide him better and talk with him if u suspect that he's cheating. Show how much of a gud companion ur to him. That's why he married U

At the bolded , is he a kid ?
And if the woman already accepted her "fate" of what use is trying to "guide him".
All those claiming that is the way we were created , the same thing can be said about slavery and tribalism , violence and greed. Does that mean we should also accept those vices that way and not strive for a better life.
We must all note that all human advancement came as a result of going against our supposed " nature"
Therefore. I implore everyone to demand for better behaviour from men even if their will always be cheaters.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?
its not nonsense,its the reality.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
lolly2pops:

Do you have the same standards for cheating wives? If that's the case well then good.
cheating are only for men,single or married.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
fem29:

Yes that is because abroad there are laws protecting women. It's not so easy in Nigeria where you may end up with nothing 8f you are totally financially dependant on your hubby. Worst case scenario you may end up without your kids
can a sane women divorce her hubby because of "common" cheating,that's stupidity,only a man has the right to do that.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
lolly2pops:
This is to all the men that think they are on top of their game. Lemme say many women know that their husbands are cheating and pretend not to care as they too have something under their sleeve. If you are crewing other women chances are your own woman is being screwed by others and believe me when I say women are good at concealing.
who cares?cheat but don't let the hubby catch you o,cos if he catches u,it from there she will know the true meaning of a mans world.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
can a sane women divorce her hubby because of "common" cheating,that's stupidity,only a man has the right to do that.
I beg to disagree, they both have equal right to divorce in cases of cheating. Just because he married her and pay bills doesn't give him the right to do whatever. No woman in her right sense can stand her husband flexing fresher chicks outside and neglecting her.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Youngpo413: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
urchbarbie:
awww......pls are u married? embarassed
NO.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by mrssho: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
I think everyone has their own threshold, I am a married woman and I am sorry but I refuse to accept that cheating is in a mans nature and if my husband cheats I need to look the other way. To each their own

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Sanguine(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
OP, your so on point, So ladies think a man marries them because of sex, but that's a big lie. Most men don't get married because of sex, its over rated, so any woman who gets married and wants to kill herself because her husband cheated on her, Can do so, its her life.

For most men, the reason they get married is for companionship. So if he finds u gud enough to be his companion, then bother not abt his cheating habit, but guide him better and talk with him if u suspect that he's cheating. Show how much of a gud companion ur to him. That's why he married U

You're a great man! Thank God for the very few men like you.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by nwazuokechisom: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pray for him.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kingsfield(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
Tay16:

I pray to God you will follow your own advice when your wife turns you into nothing more than a sperm donor and starts trying out bigger sizes out there, since cheating isnt the worst thing that can happen in a marriage
Some just type cos dey hv hands nt because dey hv brain.
Nyc one
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.
What motivates some married women to detest cheating so much is not the aspect of being jelous , it's the fear of contracting HIV or some incurable STD from the cheating man. A lot of faithful married women today are HIV positive today thanks to their cheating husbands .
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Sarang(f): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Toks2008:

I love your post and i will quickly address the two bold parts.

1. Unfortunately it is a taboo for a lady to cheat on her husband and that is why even JESUS said that the only condition a man can put away his wife is when she sleeps with another man while married and there was no where in the bible where a woman was asked to divorce her husband for same reasons. Yes i know that Biblical injunctions are bi-gender in context but this particular quote was very gender specific and here it is:"But I tell you that any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"Matthew 5:32

[b]2.A woman is permitted to marry another lady's hubby.Yes hard to take in but its a fact.Women are very ok with being a second.third....wife and that is just their make-up.

There is really no husband snatcher but husband sharer but it is when the present wife refuses to mellow down and accept this that the man makes up his mind to stick with the new lady and dump the first wife but most times, we see men who marry second wife still showing great love and affection for the first wife.

I can't continue to stress this fact but please our young ladies should start learning this truth now.There is more to life than looking for a faithful man about. A faithful guy can become unfaithful and vis avis so do yourself a favor and stick with a man knowing that he could be unfaithful,polygamous or crazy hopeless philanderer.

For the guys, i always say if you know you are hopelessly lost to the spirit of philandering please and please do yourself,your wife and the children a favor by taking your sexcacades far far away and use a protection to at least reduce the chance of bringing home crazy infection to that decent and faithful lady. I will stop here.[/b]

sorry but you are wrong Mr.
Most times when the bible mention men..it normally refers to both genders. There is no where in the bible that adultery is said to be okay for men...or women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.