Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (55919 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
cococandy:

SMH.
In essence be good but expect to be treated badly for being good.
It should be obvious to you by now that tokswhatever is a troll. Take a closer look at his posts you'd see the glaring troll attempts.
Some Nairalanders are mentally unbalanced and gain fulfilment from causing trouble and trying to get others worked up. Keep that in mind when reading posts.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Nne if I win a Nobel for this superb research work I promise you I go settle you well for your participation.
But for now be happy that we have advanced knowledge on Earth. Don't take your role too personal. 20 years from now people will not remember it again.
cheesy cheesy
this is the impact your mum has on earth?
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Its crazy but true and this applies to a man too.

I tell guys that they can't just act towards their women with a prejudicial conviction that she wil misbehave hence the need to treat your woman excellently well yet expect the worst from her.

This are just the hard facts of life.
i hear you
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
fellis:

It should be obvious to you by now that tokswhatever is a troll. Take a closer look at his posts you'd see the glaring troll attempts.
Some Nairalanders are mentally unbalanced and gain fulfilment from causing trouble and trying to get others worked up. Keep that in mind when reading posts.
he said he's not among the 99 % that will do like that.
He's among 1% that are good grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnedee: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
1stCitizen:

......and you think you made sense with the nonsense you just wrote above. What have you corrected here?....that men cheat abroad? Is there no country where humans do not cheat? Cheat on the average English woman and let her find out then see how the woman whoops your sorry arse.

Let me help your comprehension since there appears to be a firewall blocking it upstairs. We are talking about the fore-knowledge that there will be serious consequences abroad which does not exist in Nigeria for men except for women, mainly caused by the fact that you lot are not ready to be self made and rather grovel in the gutter like slaves depending on their master to breath.

Now I am 100% sure your brain is equivalent to that of a mosquito. Meanwhile, I specifically warned that I should not be quoted unless you have a working brain [/b]which I doubt you have.
Cheating has its own consequences and [b]I even said it should not be justified.

But then, you wouldn't see that.
The only bone of contention is where you said peeps wouldnt try cheat abroad. And I said it happens even abroad and some wives will just bone.
Go through the initial quote and comment again. Maybe by then, your must have allowed some traffic through your virtual firewall.
meanwhile, I can suggest some tunnelling software to help with that if you are not getting through.
Oh, BTW All your master/slave theorem up there should be shoved up your a**.

PS: I will repeat this: Don't quote me again unless you have a working brain.
cool cool cool
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by mekybabe1: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't know who you are but I love u so much for making this wonderful comment!
VintageCocktail:
This is a clear definitions of men that lacks self control.
Catching fun goes both ways after all you ain't doing it with your fellow men but sexually charged women. Women are equally sexually charged but they tend to suppress it for the sake of the family values especially the married one.

The cheats always looks for excuses to justify their actions, researches that will lay credence to their lack of self-control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by PrettyClare7(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

God bless you smiley
I'm really moved by this truthful post. Such rare wisdom.
i hope you will apply that same wisdom when your wife cheats. After all its women men cheat with. Y' guys will jst be talking from two sides of your mouth. When its a woman you will paint her darker than the devil. Lemme pray dat you marry a cheating wife so you fully apply the wisdom

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Jwhizzy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
This discussion could go on for another 200 pages and the theme will remain the same. Men will generally think it is acceptable to cheat as it is not entirely within their control, and women will never live down the double standards.

@OP, I believe your intention was not to justify cheating, but to explain that it should never be a basis for committing suicide. With that I agree.

My opinion: Cheating is a character flaw, not any different from alcoholism or drug addiction. Men mostly know deep inside that it is wrong, but we lie to ourselves that we cannot help it.

@Men, think for a second how you'll feel if your wife/gf cheated. Now imagine a world where someone tried to convince you that its okay, and you have to accept it. That's the world women live in, so their frustration is justified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by PrettyClare7(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...
biko collect a bottle of water. Some ppl are smwhere murdering essential Family value. Tell me what they want to give the next generation. To think the op is a woman is the worst.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by PrettyClare7(f): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

It is easy na! I will take you to the best cheating school for tutorials spanning 4 years after that we 'marriage' in the church cheesy
You as a married full graduate of cheating technology and your prayer is answered cheesy

But you go need bleach small first undecided
thanks bt i dnt have self esteem issues. I wear my caramel colour well. I dnt evn know why you hv to check my profile first before quoting.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by PrettyClare7(f): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

See me see wahala
I needed to see if you will fit the position of cheating wife perfectly na smiley
Just bleach for only two months and you are ready smiley
no tnx LOVE my skin colour. I am nt d cheating wife you need. I will jst pray you get one. you appear realy desperate to test that wisdom you got.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Variety is the mother of enjoyment. grin give ur man doggy style, cat style,cow style ,chicken style . Just make sure u keep him satisfied
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
sunnedee:

Now I am 100% sure your brain is equivalent to that of a mosquito. Meanwhile, I specifically warned that I should not be quoted unless you have a working brain [/b]which I doubt you have.
Cheating has its own consequences and [b]I even said it should not be justified.

But then, you wouldn't see that.
The only bone of contention is where you said peeps wouldnt try cheat abroad. And I said it happens even abroad and some wives will just bone.
Go through the initial quote and comment again. Maybe by then, your must have allowed some traffic through your virtual firewall.
meanwhile, I can suggest some tunnelling software to help with that if you are not getting through.
Oh, BTW All your master/slave theorem up there should be shoved up your a**.

PS: I will repeat this: Don't quote me again unless you have a working brain.
cool cool cool

Your rantings are like that of a confused rabid dog,barking as it trots along a carriage carrying a rotten corpse to a graveyard.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I never said people do not cheat abroad. I only said you dare not try it knowing the full consequences which invariably means that it is not a norm like in Nigeria.

Try to reason intelligently next time as your notion that women just ignore it abroad when it happens is filled with ignorance and actually depicts a profile of a chronically demented imb.ecile, that does not know that there is no difference between been born stu.pid or being condemned to a lifetime of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by limamintruth: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Guys are simply polygamous by nature and i really can't stress this enough.

Polygamy is a different issue altogether bro.

Polygamy, unlike infidelity, is a recognised marriage system which is being legally practised by lots of societies in the world.

Even societies that practise polygamy still strongly abhor infidelity.

Its best for a man to marry more than one woman as wives to satisfy his high sexual urge than for him to indulge in extra-marital affairs.
And if one cannot practise polygamy cos of his religious belief or orientation that does not agree with that marriage system, he has the option of changing his belief to one that allows polygamy. Simples. cool

And i want you to also understand that men are not polygamous by nature.
Just because a system or behaviour is widely practised doesnt make it a natural phenomenon.
Or have you forgotten that just as polygamy was widely accepted by most societies around the world in the olden days, so also societal systems like child marriage was also widely practised in the past.
But these does not automatically makes 'men craddle robbers by nature'. Or does it? undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Feraz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can see Nonso is having a real good time here. . .ditto 5minsmadness. . . grin Where are your partners in crime? cheesy
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by SangoCrusader: 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
may God give you a sexually adventurous wife in Jesus Name

Why you have to bring God into this conversation is beyond me. Can't you simply find an intelligent response?

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by lezz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
and I guess u still remember where I said men aren't equal in terms of controling themselves . If u can abstain from sex for donkey years that is ur problem, majority of men can't and there is nothing u can do about it ,the sooner women realizes this the better for them . The mere fact that a man has sex with u doesn't mean he loves u , he bangs u and get off . If his heart is somewhere else there is no style u can give to him that will make him change his mind.
you can't expect a woman to understand that.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by amanikondo: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
vfactor:

Keep making excuses to cheat! No go learn self control!

He goat in our are dey Bleep 7 she goats. That is how we are wired grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnedee: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
1stCitizen:

I never said people do not cheat abroad. I only said you dare not try it .

Please read the trash you wrote above and boot up that pentium minus two you call a brain. Even such relic of a brain should tell you that you are confused and lack comprehension.

I got no time to waste with assh**** like you.
Good bye.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Feraz:
I can see Nonso is having a real good time here. . .ditto 5minsmadness. . . grin Where are your partners in crime? cheesy
grin
Why u dey summon me na

I don run leave this thread tey tey

These young ladies no dey hear word.

Men and women are not made of the same stock, them no go gree. Them wan kill demselves over man mata. Man tell u say if hin fvck anoda woman e no mean say e no loff u, make u no vex. For where! Dem wan kill demselves. Some dey even advice demselves make dem fvck other men back! Hahahahahaha! Who go lose? If not for those abnormal Oyibo people for amelica, u don hia of man ashawo before? Anyway, na these men wey no dey sharp dey make them wife catch dem dey bring std come house na them I dey blame. Those na d real irresponsible men! If u must play away match choose your patina in crime wisely (all d women don forget say na dia fellow women d men dey sex oh grin abi na ghosts? ). No let madam know! Use condom! Play far far far away from home. Den come back and lavish madam wit love and care! Happy husband, happy wife, happy home! Shikena! grin

Caveat!
I just finished two bottles of small stout, one bottle of orijin and on my third glass of glu. I probably don't know what I'm talking about!
Or do I? grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
sunnedee:

Please read the trash you wrote above and boot up that pentium minus two you call a brain. Even such relic of a brain should tell you that you are confused and lack comprehension.

I got no time to waste with assh**** like you.
Good bye.

Just when you thought you have seen the the worst of dumbskulls, a hybrid cr.etin pops up.

At least I am impressed by the way you omitted the last part of the quote to further polish your shinning asininity.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
amanikondo:

He goat in our are dey Bleep 7 she goats. That is how we are wired grin

So you be he-goat??

What about penguins wey dey get only one wife till dem die??

You suppose shame say u dey compare yourself to animal wey no even know say em naked! sad

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by gentlezypher: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lets not justify our sins, CHEATING IS WRONG BOTH IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND MAN!!
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Why you have to bring God into this conversation is beyond me. Can't you simply find an intelligent response?
why you have taken your time to quote this is beyond me. Could u simply not have ignored my post and move on to the next one? undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by mekybabe1: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's only a cheating wife that will turn a blind eye to a cheating husband. If only you knew how much it hurts to see ur partner cheat on you in a relationship especially when you are faithful, I am sure u won't say these. Many women have gone to their early Graves cos the woman outside wants to come in by all means, the man got a deadly disease outside and transferred it to his wife, kids being born by the man outside struggling over the man's properties when he dies etc. There's no excuse for infidelity and people like you will even encourage married women to cheat on their spouse too. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
limamintruth:

Polygamy is a different issue altogether bro.

Polygamy, unlike infidelity, is a recognised marriage system which is being legally practised by lots of societies in the world.

Even societies that practise polygamy still strongly abhor infidelity.

Its best for a man to marry more than one woman as wives to satisfy his high sexual urge than for him to indulge in extra-marital affairs.
And if one cannot practise polygamy cos of his religious belief or orientation that does not agree with that marriage system, he has the option of changing his belief to one that allows polygamy. Simples. cool

And i want you to also understand that men are not polygamous by nature.
Just because a system or behaviour is widely practised doesnt make it a natural phenomenon.
Or have you forgotten that just as polygamy was widely accepted by most societies around the world in the olden days, so also societal systems like child marriage was also widely practised in the past.
But these does not automatically makes 'men craddle robbers by nature'. Or does it? undecided

You have said it all.

Its about choices but though i dont know your age but if you are in your twenties i believe you will understand better as you grow older.

have a great night rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / I Am In A Dilemma / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.