Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' (51586 Views)

12 Things Ladies Wish Guys Knew About Blow J_b› / Dating A Billionaire Daughter: The Merit & Demerit / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by MEGGATRON(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Mercy Aigbe who is on the latest cover of motherhood magazine with her kids, has said she started talking to her 14-year old daughter more seriously when she returned from school one day to tell her someone got expelled for giving a boy a Mouth Action. When she asked if she actually knows the meaning, her daughter laughed and said, you don’t expect me not to!

“There was a day she came back from school and was like ‘Mummy somebody got expelled in my class for giving someone Mouth Gig’ and I just exclaimed ‘Blow what? You know what that is?’ She just laughed and said ‘Mummy, you don’t expect me not to know that.’ You know, that opened another room to educate her. As often as possible I have to talk to her about boys. Teens need sex education. She is growing up so fast, so I need to tell her all she needs and wants to know so she doesn’t get it all mixed up,” she explained.

http://9javibes.com/gist/i-started-talking-more-seriously-with-my-daughter-the-day-she-spoke-about-blow-job-mercy-aigbe/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

19 Likes 361 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Feranchek(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Thunder fire abortion!!! Imagine sey this fine pikin enter dustbin before dem born am... Chai! The shame lasts only for a while, buh the glory (if you do the right thing before and after delivery) will never depart from you.

Back to the topic, wish my mum gave me some sex education, I for no let that yeye calabar girl touch my tin yesterday. cry

It's not like I'm happy o0o! Afterall, what is even inside this FTC tin sef grin

dedicating this to Awoniyi and Oshaola

By the way, who'll be my baby mama

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by MEGGATRON(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Feranchek:
Thunder fire abortion!!! Imagine sey this fine pikin enter dustbin before dem born am... Chai! The shame lasts only for a while, buh the glory (if you do the right thing before and after delivery) will never depart from you.

Back to the topic, wish my mum gave me some sex education, I for no let that yeye calabar girl touch my tin yesterday. cry

LWKM......... Who is this comedian?

I'm sure gonna lecture my son about sexuality and I expect the mother to do the same to our daughter.

Peace!

11 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by tintingz(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Mercy don't worry maybe next time your daughter will come home telling you about hand job.

Attention seeker.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
gringrin Mouth Gig!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by elohorayodele: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Wtf. Signs of end time really. At her age I never even hear of that kind tin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Burger01(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Mercy Aigbe should ask her daughter how she got to know about 'BlowJobb'? Yet, ask her again if actually she has 'BlowJobbed' someone in the past. We can't trust children of nowadays smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
And this is news?

3 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Children these days learn it all so fast, thanks to the media.

If your child who is a minor is on social media, chances are there that he or she knows more about sex than even you the parent.

Parents who pretend about it are those who are up for a shock.

It's better parents guide their kids and teach them all they need to know before they get a surprise package.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by 1stola: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Omo taja ba bi, aja loma jo.
Another wh0re in the making... tongue

9 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by kindnyce(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
YOU ARE REAPING WHAT YOU SOWED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Control their TV and internet too...Mercy.

Control am.

Your children are not your friends.

Good to know she used that episode in her daughter's life as a means for education....instead of yelling at her for using such a dirty word.

Kids today, eh? Always doing dangerous things grin

At least I have learned something new.....when your child uses Rule 34 words....don't hesitate, educate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by yeajust: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
wow
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
suxxman:
gringrin
Mouth Gig!!

1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by JingoOAU(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
A dumb question from Mercy....do you expect her teachers from school not to have taught them sex education even at her age?

1 Like

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Enegod(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
tintingz:
Mercy don't worry maybe next time your daughter will come home telling you about hand job.

Attention seeker.

grin grin
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by phransix147(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Snake no dey born lizard na snake e dey born... So calm down na the age wey u start na him she sef go start... If u like counsel am from 2day till 2morow!

5 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by brize(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
i dont really know where our generation is heading to....sexual immorality striving and waxing stronger each day......... Americans giving us their rotten ways of living and we are learning it without questioning it........ Am not suprised though, Mary told the children of fatima that things like this will happen..Only a practicing catholic will understand that........ Jesus have mercy on us........ Virgin Mary help us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Don't dare kids these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by datbay(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Wat does she expect? Her dressing on set does not portray her as a responsible wife or mother

1 Like

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Penboy: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
What does 'mouth action' mean please?
Is it abusive speech? Cos all this secondary school girls can abuse guys with their sharp mouth.

10 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by ifeelgood: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
What would this world be in 20 years time?

2 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Sijo01(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one......................keep talking to her. Wish all mothers will be bold enough to do same sad

2 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by elohorayodele: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Mouth gig is mouth party right? How that one take be bj

5 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by allanphash7(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
What is wrong with mouth action

Free your daughter jare....let her chop her life
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by jaybee3(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
I go just cage am sharpish...... Jokes

But phew i don't envy parents that have to go through sex education with their female daughters.....

To be honest, i think i will just advice her to stick to MouthAction if the pressure ever gets too much since it's a decision she will have to take by herself no matter how forceful/convincing the parent may be
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by darejem4real: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
That's fine
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Islie: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
So you didn't take her serious before

Thank goodness she didn't bring pregnancy come meet you
You are suppose to teach her sex education angry

2 Likes

Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by busybrain88: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Much more enjoyable to me dan sex.punishing my waist 4 nothing.teammouthgig.
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Smh!
Re: Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' by clemz88(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
What's mouth gig ? Is it memory card for mouth embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot? / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.