Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War (2425 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Those Who Are Advising Buhari To Send His Boy To Niger Delta Should Advise Wisly / Niger Delta Should Demand For Resource Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by delishpot: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are just playing with yourself but you don't know. he said, show us the proof and you're here beating around the bush!!!

You see that small talk I talk? Those wey get eye see where I dey come from and where I dey go. Dem even see pass where my eyes see. So, if you nor dey that level, no disturb ya self, those wey go benefit from my comment go benefit as soon as dem read am.
Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by BishopJuice: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s] undecided undecided

prophet of doom carry your fake prophecy some where else..........cause no one will buy it

It has already began.

You see how easy it is to read your illiterate apc govt?
Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by EasternPride: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Amnesty Int'l's recently released document on gross human rights' abuse by the Nigerian Military indicting key officers for investigation and with Buhari's quick announcemnet to probe the Army hierarchy in the NE is just a calculated move to make way for US co-operation in fighting Boko Haram.

There is no doubt in mind that Boko Haram is a creation of the CIA with full backing of the north.

Obama refused to come to our assistance based on this frivolous allegation but after Jonathan conceded defeat the Obama administration almost immediately announced its intention in supporting Nigeria in its war with Boko Haram.

Buhari is a puppet.

Watch how Boko Haram will fade away into the air like ghosts. The recent bombings by Boko Haram was to trigger a response from Buhari and to accept US "help".

After Boko Haram, you can bet that the US will set up another false flag Terror group in the Niger Delta to discredit any of the other genuine movements. The Niger Delta movement will thus be classed under the same banner with the American backed Terror group who will claim assassinations, bombings and abductions.

The whole world will then for some reason forget Boko Haram and the new bad boys on the block will be in the Delta.

Groups created by the CIA claiming to be Biafran Secessionists will also claim responsibility for bombings. The ND and SE will be targeted.

Prophet!
Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by madenigga(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
it has already started exactly accurate,
I think somebody has a plot to stop the amnesty and nothing more.... they want to use dz as a guise
Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by madenigga(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
dearpreye...
Re: Niger-delta Should Brace Up For War by madenigga(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
when they said it, the person who said it was accused to ne Ipob and an enemy of the Niger delta.
Now I know why tomopolo is really hiding, if they cud blow up a pipeline and accuse him of it when he knows he is not responsible then imagine what wud happen if he gets into Efcc or Dss custody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Words APC Fans Dont Want To Hear / Amnesty For Looters: Nigerians Come After Rev Kukah On Twitter / Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.