Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,204 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (4217 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
SW this is an insult

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
This is a big Lie. Osibanjo traveled same day to Sudan to represent Buhari at the Sudanese inauguration of the president

And he is now VP of Sudan abi?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Rexology: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
If it actually happened, it was not a big deal.Afterall whenever the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces is arround and in control, Vice President's presence becomes inconsequential.

Don't forget VP has no constitutional power.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by B69U: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yoruba want to cycle the Office of the President, in case of any unforeseen eventuality.

They want number two, three and four position all together, just in case.

I don't blame Buhari for watching his back, ojare!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by IVORY2009(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
[size=15pt] Danborowa' VP grin [/size]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Proffdada:
SaTAN is a liar

on the Contrary -SATAN tells the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.. read your Bible.. since when has SATAN told a LIE - show verses
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Proffdada: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
voltron:

on the Contrary -SATAN tells the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.. read your Bible.. since when has SATAN told a LIE - show verses
Get behind me saTANist
First encounter with eve, he promised her she won't die, but people like you are gullible to devil's wiles
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by wadetaw202: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
sexymoma:
May ayilala and sopona descend on you if you are trying to deceive us
Buh if you telling the truth... Thequite quest i wanna is "Why" angry
egi wo da e i.?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Proffdada:

Get behind me saTANist
First encounter with eve, he promised her she won't die, but people like you are gullible to devil's wiles

Christians like Eve where gullible and apparently she passed it on in her genes - SATAN told the Truth, he said she will have knowledge (which was true.. He said did God say you will die? eat it you will receive Knowledge of Good and Evil.. he only ignored that aspect.. SATAN needs a lawyer to sue people like you for maligning his Character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Proffdada: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
voltron:

Christians like Eve where gullible and apparently she passed it on in her genes - SATAN told the Truth, he said she will have knowledge (which was true.. He said did God say you will die? eat it you will receive Knowledge of Good and Evil.. he only ignored that aspect.. SATAN needs a lawyer to sue people like you for maligning his Character
you can defend your SaTAN but he can't defend you
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Proffdada:
you can defend your SaTAN but he can't defend you

Who needs defence. is it not Man who is busy killing humanity? pastors deceiving the flock and amassing wealth on earth claiming it is by the grace of God? is it not gullible people like you who blame Satan for your own stupidity and laziness and Faith (A Hope in Hell).. wake up from your slumber thou sluggard.. Even God admits that the Heart of Man is Exceedingly Evil.. so much that he had to wipe the earth with a Flood. youare your own poison not Satan
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Proffdada: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
voltron:

Who needs defence. is it not Man who is busy killing humanity? pastors deceiving the flock and amassing wealth on earth claiming it is by the grace of God? is it not gullible people like you who blame Satan for your own stupidity and laziness and Faith (A Hope in Hell).. wake up from your slumber thou sluggard.. Even God admits that the Heart of Man is Exceedingly Evil.. so much that he had to wipe the earth with a Flood. youare your own poison not Satan
I know you are speaking out of brain numbness, when you are sober, you can tell me about devil's positive contribution in your life
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by dulal24: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Proffdada:
I know you are speaking out of brain numbness, when you are sober, you can tell me about devil's positive contribution in your life

See God's own child speaking with the tongue of the devil.. i am soo proud of you grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulal24:
https://www.nairaland.com/2358345/fifa-15-ultimate-team-hack

Thank u bruv.. .there are far more better things to do than listen to gullible folks
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
StepTwo:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting/

more links

http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/359183

http://www.amazonherald.com/news/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting

http://1push.com.ng/vp-prof-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting/

Cheii
Lies and lies

Election period is over get over your lost.

Sai buhari oo grin

The truth shall set you free below :

The same vice presido that was in sudan that very day, 3rd?
Na wao

Lies and lies everywhere ehn

I know the tribe involve in this propaganda
We know you people

Vice-President Osinbajo In Sudan For Al-bashir’s Inauguration (Photos)
June 3, 2015 | Filed under: Politics

The Vice President yesterday traveled through jet to Sudan to represent the President of Nigeria as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being sworn in for a new term. See more photos of the VP at the event below

http://www.starsgist.com/vice-president-osinbajo-in-sudan-for-al-bashirs-inauguration-photos/
Ooops
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by chesterlee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
We don't have a VP...Osubande is just a stooge!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Holywizard: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
VP look malnutrished!!! Is he a goat?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by sheymoni(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
What's the big deal here? saTANist are just restless . Save your energy cos 2023 is a long journey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition On Questionable Medical Awarding Institutions In The Caribbean / CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations / Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.