Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (4212 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by StepTwo: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice- President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President. Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports. Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting/

more links

http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/359183

http://www.amazonherald.com/news/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting

http://1push.com.ng/vp-prof-osinbajo-locked-out-of-president-buharis-security-meeting/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by JingoOAU(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Barbaric propaganda from the pit of hell

17 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Ohammadike: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Look look V.P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by papoose999(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by sexymoma(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
May ayilala and sopona descend on you if you are trying to deceive us
Buh if you telling the truth... The only quest i wanna is "Why" angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kk
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wat da fvk
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Was the meeting held in anambra?

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
TANoids can lie!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by DuchessLily(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lol

sexymoma:
May ayilala and sopona descend on you if you are trying to deceive us
Buh if you telling the truth... The only quest i wanna is "Why" angry

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Proffdada: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
SaTAN is a liar

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by saintfizzo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Escalze(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
So PMB does not trust his deputy?

I laugh in Swahili

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by jamex93(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
una Neva still tire abi

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by INTROVERT(f): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't believe it joor. angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by eph12(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
i still think this is crap

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by humblesteve(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Too hard to believe for the Apc supporters why shouting lie lie ?

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Deepfreezer(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hahahhaha. Evil men meetings. a whole Vice President locked out a meeting. this needs to hit FP
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Yeye Osunbade will be limited to representing Buhari in useless book launches scheduled to hold in the SW

Other than that he will lead Nigeria's delegation to the UN wild life conservation fund highlighting the plight of endangered Pandas in China[/size]

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Ephemmm: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:
So PMB does not trust his deputy?

I laugh in Swahili

cheesy cheesy

TANoids at work. when will you guys start posting authentic news?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obadiah77:
make god punis tanois quickly

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by sinkhole: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
attempt at starting rumor!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Okay ooo. E get as e be
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by humblesteve(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
i just pity for this man because he's going to be used and useless as sambo to Jonathan.

Another hit to rant about for the SW

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by major466(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
PedroJP:
Don't want the christain folk hear them while they share raw truth about Nigerian state.
That's exactly why he was denied access to the high profile security meeting. The security situation in the country is highly rooted in religion. They fear he may spill the beans to his political friends and associates.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Dollyak(f): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Iies
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tinubu spy(osibanjo) go hear am
GenBuhari pls come and give us d conspiracy implications of dis action by d brainless man

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by StepTwo: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
lets not forget the role of VPs.......strictly
ErrandBoys

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by leftyansh: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
i find that hard to believe........

oh i forgot he is a second fiddle
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Ymodulus: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is a big Lie. Osibanjo traveled same day to Sudan to represent Buhari at the Sudanese inauguration of the president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) / 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.