Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (24977 Views)

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by benebaby77: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:

I stay in Ilorin. Do you know if Kong's has such drop off point in ilorin? Or will Kong's give me a list of their drop off points once my goods are listed on their website? Thanks for your help bro.

Konga drop off centre in Ilorin is in at No 2 Ahmadu Bello way beside Keystone bank, Ilorin...

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jamarionj(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
wadetaw202:

I stay in Ilorin. Do you know if Kong's has such drop off point in ilorin? Or will Kong's give me a list of their drop off points once my goods are listed on their website? Thanks for your help bro.
check on their site shq.Kong.com
there drop off points are listed below

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Debesther: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello chudy
Your analysis on selling our imported products online is wonderful.
You have motivated me to start thinking of e-commerce.
But my question are
1,like OLX,how will make profit when the buyer and sellers have transacted with each other, where/how do I make my profit?

2,If I place my product on KONGA,and there is a buyer, will KONGA ask me to ship/ bring the product to their office or how?

3,how does KONGA make profit from other people products placed on sales on their online store?
Thanks
You can as well toward the response to brigtfame009@yahoo.com
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by ohans4u(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Debesther:
Hello chudy
Your analysis on selling our imported products online is wonderful.
You have motivated me to start thinking of e-commerce.
But my question are
1,like OLX,how will make profit when the buyer and sellers have transacted with each other, where/how do I make my profit?

2,If I place my product on KONGA,and there is a buyer, will KONGA ask me to ship/ bring the product to their office or how?

3,how does KONGA make profit from other people products placed on sales on their online store?
Thanks
You can as well toward the response to brigtfame009@yahoo.com
1) Hello are you new on this planet by asking how someone will make profit by selling to someone who contacted you through olx... I won't answer that. it's like asking hw u make profit from an item.
2) read my previous post on this thread.... Konga will notify you with an sms and email that u have an order...pick the item n drop at their office for shipment.
3) konga hv a stated percent charges for every category of item you place on ur store. once you sell n they receive the money on behave of you, they will subtract thier percentage charge then remit the rest to ur online account. ....
Read through from page one for more info.... repetition will make the thread voluminous. ..

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by maybrowne(m): 4:28am On Oct 09, 2015
jamarionj:

how do I get tranex information to contact them. Am in owerri... please guide me. how do I operate from here also?
Tranex office in owerri, IMO STATE
No. 13/15 Douglas Road, Owerri.
You can call their numbers 07046182356, 08123682573, 09095270137
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by boniquegalaxy(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks to everybody for their contribution. Please if you know a transport or logistics agent that can drop off at Jumia kindly help me out.
Thanks.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jamarionj(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate.. WE CUSTOMIZE -High quality silicon wrist band. -watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.) -business card /business stainless card etc -poly star sublimation lanyard -socks for school, pens, etc. -Lapel pins. -souvenirs -Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc ) - WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices. Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion our forum on NAiraland ;-) www.nairaland.com/2664977/customize-personalize-products-items#38975358
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by boniquegalaxy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?
Plss come out open and let me know what you mean
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by boniquegalaxy(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
chudy144:

I need a drop off service. Someone who can deliver orders for me.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

I need a drop off service. Someone who can deliver orders for me.

There are many out there now

*Courier plus
*AIG
*Tranex
*And many more.

Just work down to any of their office you can find near you and make enquiry on how to register with the one you like.

And you are Game

Hope this answers your questions

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by boniquegalaxy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
chudy144:

There are many out there now

*Courier plus
*AIG
*Tranex
*And many more.

Just work down to any of their office you can find near you and make enquiry on how to register with the one you like.

And you are Game

Hope this answers your questions
Thanks a lot
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:02am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:
INTRODUCTION

I still remain my humble self chudy144 of Nairaland. I am doing this because my friend Ymodulus inspired me to help people.

Abeg make una pardone me oo any where una see English error
Me I no be English student ooo

Nah Engineering I study ooo

We all know that selling your imported products fast is the most tedious work to do in this line of business.

I suffered a lot of waste before I figured out how to sell my imported goods fast, most time I use to have my imported goods stay up to 2months some times more than that before I finally sell it up or better still dash them out to my friends and family members.

After doing my research and trying out so many ways to solve this problem. I am happy to share with you guys that care for it my ideas on ways I use to sell my imported goods fast.

I have been able to classify it into Two [2] categories to help your understand it better.

Pls if you really want me to drop this “Selling Concept” Here, encourage me by showing interest and liking this post.

This will encourage me to go ahead to share this info with you guys.

Do you know why I am doing this?
Am doing this because I know Nigerians will not appreciate FREE information and I know how much it will cost me to write and type this here.

So go ahead and encourage me to do this post right away.
Tell me you are interested.

Am waiting ooo smiley
bkmk
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:02am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:
USING THE INTERNET TO SELL.

Selling online can be fun because the sales are done almost automatically but have a serious problem of trust from the buyers (customers).

There are different platforms you can use to sell your imported products fast on the internet if used effectively.

They are as follows:

KONGA.COM
selling on Konga is great because they have gone far to earn customer’s trust so leveraging on it will be a good move in order to get your goods out of your house or store.

To start selling on Konga just follow the instruction from this link http:///sell to register and start listing you’re your goods ASAP.

KAYMU.COM
To be honest I have not really used this site to sell before but I created an account sometime ago but never used it because I had other options that was yielding results.

You can go ahead and try it out, it is the same process with kings.com just that you will have be the one to ship products to the customers when they buy on like KONGA.COM

Don’t be discouraged you can try it out!

DEALDEY.COM
This site too is amazing just as KONGA.COM because it also got much traffic of people who has trusted the site enough to buy from it.

All you need to do is go to the site, register and start listing your products on it and then grab your seat to watch your sales popping in as long as you are selling what people want to buy.

Incase you don’t know how to find out what people want to buy you can go and read this thread to discover the formula.

= = > https://www.nairaland.com/2312183/how-make-n50000-every-month

OLX
This site has a lot of traffic of people who are buying and selling so if you are not yet tapping from it then you losing out greatly.

To sell effectively on OLX, there are some things you need to do to earn trust from your buyers as this will go along way to help you sell fast.

Remember OLX is a FREE Classified Ads Platform.

1.TAKE PICTURES.
Take your time to take enough photos of the product you are selling as this will not only show them how the products looks like but also how to use the product and that you also have in stock what you are selling.

2. WRITE FULL DETAILS.
Write full details of the product or goods you are selling. Also Brief on how to use it. Like an instruction on how to use what you are selling.

3. TESTIMONIALS.
This will go along way to clear doubts especially if the product you are selling is a new product entirely.

Just a few from satisfied customers will do.

Make sure you get their permission first ooo
cool
bkmk
chudy144:
4. CASH ON DELIVERY
This will help you to cut away all doubts in the mind of the customer but the disadvantage there is that some people might not really want to buy but at the end of the day you will be the one to lose that delivery fee you paid earlier.

But don’t be discouraged because not every body will do that it is always 2/10.

To go about this Cash on Delivery service, contact any shipping agency to negotiate for this service.

But Tranex can help you deliver this service to your customers.

They do that for FREE but you will have to register with them with #20,000.

They will be deducting from this money each time you have an order also they will give you there branded packaging material which you will be using to package your goods.
And the good thing is that they do door to door shipping.

But I will not be dropping the number of the Tranex guy in charge of this service because of security reasons but if you need it, you can contact me on BBM (590955F2) so I can send it to you.

To be continued later....

cool
bkmk
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:03am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:
TRADESATBLE.COM
Repeat what you did on OLX for Tradestable.

FACEBOOK.COM
A lot of people are not using this platform to sell their imported Goods and I still don’t know the reason why.

Mind you Jumia and Konga got to this level because of their Social Presence.

All you need to do is create a page make sure it is the name is the same thing with the once you use in on KONGA and the rest platforms.

Better still you can use your business name in fact that is what you should be using as I strongly advice you use it.

Once you have your page up and running meet a good designer to a good cover design for you cause this will go along way to position you as a professional.

Then you do the same thing I advice for OLX when ever you want to list your products and then tell your friends to like and tell their friends too.

One thing you don’t know is that because they have been on your list before now and there are no records of you been a scammer since they know you then the issue of trust is reduced to a certain amount.

You still need to pay facebook to tell more people about your page and get more likes. With this selling online will be easy for you.

BUILD YOUR OWN E-COMMERCE SITE.
with this you can get to do control your product listing your products the way you want it and also display a particular product to your audience.

You will also have the opportunity to make maximum profit once your website becomes popular.
One thing is that it helps you to build A brand Because even as you sell on other platforms you end up promoting and help the site gain popularity and trust.

But imagine its your site that all this Publication is Getting. You will end up not paying twice because if your site becomes popular you will not spend much anymore to earn the trust of your customers.

Incase you need someone to help you build one i am here to build it for you.

Not FREE oooo

But i will not charge you much cause i really want you to be successful.
So i will be Considerate.

Good luck!

Next part will be on ways to Sell Offline for maximum profits.
Coming Sooooon!!!!!

Need to rest my head now

Cheers!
bkmk
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:04am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:
SELLING OFFLINE.
I a really tired writing since morning and the time is already late at night you know I have my own things to attend to so I will try to be very brief with this one ok.

Hope you can understand me?

Selling Offline is easy if you are selling to the right market that needs it because you have already conquer the trust issue as customers can now verify the product before they buy.

I will go ahead to explain and list the different ways you can do this.

SELLING IN OFFICES AND BANKS
This method is great because this particular sets of people don’t have the opportunity to see what is happening outside their environs that’s why they are the once who do more of the online shopping.

So bringing the what they need to their door step will be appericiated.

DISADVANTAGE:
This set of people like credit so much but you can overcome by applying this strategies.

# Do not sell to them as an individual who owns the product and is trying to survive because of the Hard Situation but sell as a company sales Rep who is trying to introduce the new product to the market, tell them you are not permitted to sell on credit when they ask for it.

Also do not try selling to one person in the same office you claim your company will not allow you to sell credit else you will lose credibility and nah you go tire cause them go come bombard you with enough credit.

#Do not visit them at the office within the middle of the month cause they are always broke at this period if not all of them.

Instead visit them from the last week of a month to the first week of the another month because by this time they would have received their salaries and will have some money to spend on your imported products.

Also sell a particular product at a time.

COMMISSION SALES METTHOD
This method is great too as it will help you to sell very fast once what you are selling is sellable and has a ready market. Just meet this guys that hulks on the street and in traffic to help you sell and get commission per sales.

To go about this all you need to do is meet the head person and then sign an agreement with him if necessary go to a police station to sign it because money is involve.

Make sure you know the person oooo
bkmk
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:06am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:
SELLING TO SHOP OWNERS
This this method can help you get your money at once if you can meet some shop owners and negotiate for the price of the product before time and then import and sell to him/her at a wholesale price.

But you might end up selling it cheaper compare to what you will sell to a singular buyer.

SELLING WITH FYYERS
Using flyers to sell your imported goods is indeed a good one especially when you are selling a new product that gives a solution to a problem.

All you need to do is get a good designer to do a good design for you (not long story) but just straight to the point.

See example in the pix bellow(design credit: Kingsley)

After designing, the next thing will be for you to print and distribute them to where people can see it and start to place order for what you are selling.

#Drop some of the flyers at the following places (make sure you talk to the appropriate authorities b4 dropping it ooo

Else you go see your flyers for dustbin the next day.

Banks
Offices
Churches
Eatries

Finally don’t forget to always call your customers to find out how they are enjoying the product you sold to them as this will make them trust you the more and refer more people to you.

At thin point I here by rest my pen and hope that this will go along way to help you achieve your dreams of financial stability.

Don’t also forget to share this thread with your friends, remember that it pays more to give than to receive.

Lets show more love!
#ShowSomeLove

Ymodulus you made me do this...
This is for you I will never forget you.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless NairaLand!
God Bless Ymodulus!
God Bless Chudy144!
God Bless Us All!
Much Love!
Good Luck!
bkmk
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by jimmynauty: 1:09am On May 22, 2016
chudy144:

I use Nonykings to pay my supplier and I also use the to ship down to Lagos.

You can use any one out there depending on your choice.

chudy144:

THIS IS THE ADDRESS

NONIKING LOGISTIC : THEY DO CHARGE 5 USD PER KG FOR NORMAL SERVICE AND DELIVERY TIME IS 8 DAYS AND THEY DO HAVE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE WHICH COST 11 USD PER KG AND DELIVERY IN 4 DAYS BUT THIS SERVICE IS NOT FOR BATTERY PRODUCTS LIKE MOBILE , LAPTOP , POWER BANK ETC . 

THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF NONIKING LOGISTIC AGENT 

NONIKING LOGISTIC 
ADDRESS IN NIGERIA : NO.4 OSHITELU STREET NEAR OPPOSITE GT BANK , AMAZING GRACE PLAZA , COMPUTER VILLAGE  , IKEJA , LAGOS , NIGERIA 

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Eazybay(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2016
YOU CAN BUILD YOUR E-COMMERCE SITE easily.. I got mine from airvolve and the payment platform was a bit impressive.

www.airvolve.xyz

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kariz(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Eazybay:
YOU CAN BUILD YOUR E-COMMERCE SITE easily.. I got mine from airvolve and the payment platform was a bit impressive.
www.airvolve.xyz
Yeah a friend of mine created his website on Airvolve too, he was pretty impressed... they let you do all sort of stuff and its also easy to use... it seems to be trending these days

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Mcleo007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Great thread, nice work @OP
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
chudy144:

Just finished all the pages of both threads cheesygrin Was worth it anyway smiley

Thanks so much Chudy144 for your magnanimity... Believe me, one thing every businessman guides JEALOUSLY is his magic wand(business secrets); but here you are sharing yours with all...may God enrich and expand your coast beyond dreams...Amen...

Can we talk through PM or probably WhatsApp? ...not on bbm bro...
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by king4afric(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
You can also sell on zokija.com
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BIZ 2017
-------------------------------------------------

Do you want to make it big in the importation business this year by saving
good amount of dollars from shipping and make more profit?

WHAT IF I SHOW you how you can actually ship your goods for less than $4 and pay #320 for custom,
How will you Feel ?

Stay Glued Here for Updates
T&C Applies

Regards,

Chudy144 of Nairaland
(aka ctBaba)

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chybyke4ly(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Boooked a space already
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2018
============================================
DOWNLOAD FREE IMPORTATION VIDEO TUTORIALS NOW

Every day I keep getting emails of people asking me to teach them how
to do importation business, but you see not that I don’t want to answer
them but because the time it will take me to start explaining to each
one of them and still do my own task.

Because of this I decided to create videos to show you
how to do the business very well and become successful in it.

A lot of people have benefited from this video training which they
even paid for it but today I want to give it out to my NairaLand Padi’s
to celebrate my birthday with you guys because this is where it
all started out for me.

Click on this link to access the videos now for FREE….

===> http://www.nairainbox.com/download/

This video is a premium but you are getting it today for free so go
download it now before I change my mind

=====================================================

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by DTalented(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
chudy144:
DOWNLOAD FREE IMPORTATION VIDEO TUTORIALS NOW

Every day I keep getting emails of people asking me to teach them how
to do importation business, but you see not that I don’t want to answer
them but because the time it will take me to start explaining to each
one of them and still do my own task.

Because of this I decided to create videos to show you
how to do the business very well and become successful in it.

A lot of people have benefited from this video training which they
even paid for it but today I want to give it out to my NairaLand Padi’s
to celebrate my birthday with you guys because this is where it
all started out for me.

Click on this link to access the videos now for FREE….

===> http://www.nairainbox.com/download/

This video is a premium but you are getting it today for free so go
download it now before I change my mind

=====================================================
Are you on whatsapp or facebook sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.