Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (25017 Views)

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by DTalented(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2018
DTalented:

Are you on whatsapp or facebook sir?
No reply

Whynotthetruth:

Just finished all the pages of both threads cheesygrin Was worth it anyway smiley

Thanks so much Chudy144 for your magnanimity... Believe me, one thing every businessman guides JEALOUSLY is his magic wand(business secrets); but here you are sharing yours with all...may God enrich and expand your coast beyond dreams...Amen...

Can we talk through PM or probably WhatsApp? ...not on bbm bro...
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
DTalented:

No reply

Yes I am...
to connect with me use the link in my signature
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mcknowles: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mini importation is about bringing in goods at a very cheap price by meeting the minimum order by group purchase, sharing freight and clearing cost and selling two times the cost of that item. Mini importation has become the most lucrative, less stressful business for everyone......you may include this legit business as an additional stream of income.
We have several orders successfully completed and we are here for you to win.
It is not capital intensive (with as low as 10,000#,you are good to go). It only requires... Data, and an Android phone.. It can be done at the comfort of your home, offices, and school.

Join our successful group of importers and watch your products/orders grow within a short while....

Only serious minded individuals are allowed on board....

Click here to join our whatsapp group.

https:///7s82MSzyNyFKj87O0FH2nY or 09039189506

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by prinkipas: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Heryormilekan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Jaxx123: 2:21pm On May 13, 2021
��� ���� ���������� ���� ��� ������� ������ ���� ���� ���� ��������? ������ ����� ���� ���� ����

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

�� � ����� �� �� ��������, ������ �� �� ��� �������� ��� ��� ��� ��� ����� �� ��������� ������� �� ���� ������� ���� .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-���� ���'� ��� ������� -
���� ��� ��� �������� ������
-���� ���'� ���� ���� ��� -
���� ���'� ����� ��� ��� ���� ����� �� ����.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGNETIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

��+���� ������� ����+���� ����=���� ��+���� ������� ����+���� ����+����� �����=�������

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATS APP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

�� ������� �� ��� ��� ��� ��������� ����� ����

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Jaxx123: 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB

Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kesie: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Sell online for free at https://www.buzymart.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts / First Bank Shake-Up: Hassan-Odukale Replaces Awosika As Chairman / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.