Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (38415 Views)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by ronald4lif(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Where are the billions of naira GEJ and Tanoids paid Dokpesi to air hate documentaries on AIT
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by Ifebazz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bigman wey steal money you nor go see their face for crime fighters.
Poorman wey steal maggi you go him face for crime fighters.
Suppose one of his staff coveted his money, Oya, EFCC straight.
17 months? They eat, transport, have dependents, (the bachelors) go to 'Oluku', etc for 17 months.
Hmmmmmmmmm there's is Godoooooo.
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by EmmyBoy2(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Firefire:
Good move...

Thief Raymond Dokpesi return back the money I invested in your fraudulent DAAR Communication Plc
nor mind the yeye company. Several years after we bought shares in the company, no share certificates and no dividend.....

1 Like

Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by kraftykc(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
arisetayo:
I thought its was only bauchi that AIT and raypower worker's salary has not been paid,but surprisingly to hear that even in Benin,they have not been paid too.Its well.

So Bauchi, Benin, PH and Abuja are all suffering this? This isn't work, it's slavery.
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by idealsico(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some employers erhh. The likes of Emeka Unachukwu and his moribond Morflex Export Ltd.
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by solonazzy: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jamex93:
this one no b FG ooo

AIT no dey shame with all the millions

made from adverts, and campaign

they still cant pay workers

shame!!!
lol....still can't believe all dr efforts for jona was work no pay.....Chai...cruel world
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by jamex93(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
solonazzy:

lol....still can't believe all dr efforts for jona was work no pay.....Chai...cruel world

lwkmd
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by tunjidj3: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm ait again Well i don't blame the md Iso inu eku ama mumora nii I think all the advert are s.o.d pay latter but reverse is the case now
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by tunjidj3: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm ait again Well i don't blame the md Iso inu eku ama mumora nii I think all the advert are s.o.d pay latter but reverse is the case now
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by harveyspec: 1:41am On Jun 05, 2015
xavier0327:
I work in AIT abuja and salaries have not been paid for 11months...port Harcourt staff up to 8months unpaid salaries!!! Seriously looking for another job! God will help us.

Pls when you say 11months do u mean allowances or your main monthly take home?

how have you been footing your bills? 11 whooping months, that's 1year

wickedness is an understatement in this scenerio

I empathize with you
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by ohenhen1: 1:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Perfect excuse for NBC to shut down AIT?
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by DTaj: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi- cowboy of Nigerian TV sub-sector. Corrupt to the bone. Friends with IBB, Jonathan and the corrupt gang.

Shameless man who sacked top staff several times and reinstated them only because of damning public opinion. Staff such as TV anchor, Gbenga Aruleba.

In spite of the billions he made from the PDP and ex-President Jonathan for defiantly airing hate campaigns against APC, Buhari, and Tinubu, he owes staff for almost 2 years!

But the staff too are a bit tactless- how could a patently wicked employer refuse to pay them for 17 months and they still remained on their jobs? How have they been surviving?
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by zingobaby: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2015
AIT Diariss Godoooo ,u people are wicked
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by benshow33: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
nerodenero:
I remember when AIT newly started in Lagos at Alagbado and almost got shot down for financial recklessness and had to be bailed out by powerful people. In fact, for about a week then, they had to publicly show appreciation to those people.

The issue of Kenny Ogungbe and Dayo Adeleye a.k.a D1's reckless spending when there were still with Raypower FM is still fresh and this again

I won't be surprised if they are shot down permanently in future over financial issues, it seems it is their trademark. No wonder they haven't improve since inception, at a time we thought they would take broadcasting to the next level.

Kenny and D1 are still with Daar communications. In fact Kenny is the GM now. I stand corrected!
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by aboystar: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Thief Raymond Dokpesi return back the money I invested in your fraudulent DAAR Communication Plc
I am also regretting investing in the useless DAAR shit
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by PastorOla1: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Can u imagine with al d money Raymond made from GEJ. That is the mark off a Very Wicked Man.
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by amaechijay: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
No wonder they have been off-air for a couple of days now
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by folu4real(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
jamex93:
this one no b FG ooo

AIT no dey shame with all the millions

made from adverts, and campaign

they still cant pay workers

shame!!!

With all the millions they make from Jonathan campaign. AIT was partial during the election but thank God the right person won.
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by jamex93(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
folu4real:

With all the millions they make from Jonathan campaign. AIT was partial during the election but thank God the right person won.

yes o

your head dey there
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by sidefresh: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dokpesi is a thie
Re: Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries by yemivictor: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2015
xavier0327:
I work in AIT abuja and salaries have not been paid for 11months...port Harcourt staff up to 8months unpaid salaries!!! Seriously looking for another job! God will help us.

How in God's name have you been coping? 11 months?! Lord have mercy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija: Mercy Buys Immunity, Escapes Eviction Till Semi Finals / #bbnaija: Fans Spoil Kim Oprah With Gifts During Meet And Greet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.