Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting (5143 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Orunto: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
MUB and PYO are the two SECURITY-AUTHORITIES THAT THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION RECOGNISE. The two must work with equanimity. They must work together. It is therefore a coup and unconstitutional arrangement for one to work independent of the other. Before it is too late, let us start warning this Government against all forms of excluive Northern Agenda. PYO is representing sw, se, ss and some part of the nc, while Mr. President is representing nw, ne and some part of the nc.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
I chose to Fisher with this post. I can confirm to the poster that the protocol of meetings in state houses are
1. joint meetings
2. private Audience.
...so without mischief a manifest is produced on all State meetings involving the Numero uno and it states in detail who should be there . For purpose of clarity it would be hard for the VP to even step out to the meeting without being manifested as a participant . This is one area the posters don't know.
Again there is no single minute to spare currently in the Vp,'s schedule talk less of having the time to go for a meeting he wasn't part of.
let this falsehoods stop.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can list a lot of Yoruba on this forum who don't share this your fake and hubris *CHANGE*.

Take a walk to river Ogunpa and drown your miserable bigoted soul there

Senseless post. So it is the slogan "change" that drives you guys crazy the way "Jesus" dives demons crazy.
The Vice President like a deputy Governor has no function unless those delegated by the president/governor. There is only one Commander of the armed forces. You guys make it look like a vice president is also vice commander in chief of the armed forces.
i still ask, how many times was Sambo invited for a meeting with the service chiefs. Even in the US, how many times had Joe Biden been invited to a security meeting with the service chiefs?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
The amala and ewedu brain infested zombies will come here and deny everything flat.Asking for maggi sauce and chicken sauce. grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by babadee1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Orunto:
MUB and PYO are the two SECURITY-AUTHORITIES THAT THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION RECOGNISE. The two must work with equanimity. They must work together. It is therefore a coup and unconstitutional arrangement for one to work independent of the other. Before it is too late, let us start warn this Government against all forms of excluive Northern Agenda. PYO is representing sw, se, ss and some part of the nc, while Mr. President is representing nw, ne and some part of the nc.

Which Nigerian constitution you dey read? There is no role for the Vice President in the constitution besides taking over if and when the President is unable to perform his duties. That is all the VP is there for, anything else na jara.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
PentiumPro:
These foolish Tanoids won't stop disgracing themselves.
The VP was busy in Sudan representing the President during the so-called sensitive security meeting.

Lol

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by bakila: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Who is Osibanjo in this society that he can't be locked out lick your wounds bro the deed has been done.
SATANIST trying a devilish jezebel is waiting for you somewhere.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by ojimbo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
don't mind them baba kekere, you will soon become the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Datz d plan
nigeria has entered one chance..
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
liberty300:
Indications emerged on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.

A top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed to The Trent on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”. According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.

The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called “debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.

Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.

Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/exclusive-osinbajo-locked-out-of-security-meeting-with-president-buhari/[img][/img]

Propaganda everywhere cheii grin

The same vice presido that was in sudan that very day, 3rd?
Na wao

Lies and lies everywhere ehn

I know the tribe involve in this propaganda
We know you people

Vice-President Osinbajo In Sudan For Al-bashir’s Inauguration (Photos)
June 3, 2015 | Filed under: Politics

The Vice President yesterday traveled through jet to Sudan to represent the President of Nigeria as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being sworn in for a new term. See more photos of the VP at the event below

http://www.starsgist.com/vice-president-osinbajo-in-sudan-for-al-bashirs-inauguration-photos/
Ooops
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by rusher14: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
princeofpeace22:
taniods at it again
Correction Satanoids.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by rusher14: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
totit:

Propaganda everywhere cheii grin

The same vice presido that was in sudan that very day, 3rd?
Na wao

Lies and lies everywhere ehn

I know the tribe involve in this propaganda
We know you people

The Vice President yesterday traveled through jet to Sudan to represent the President of Nigeria as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being sworn in for a new term. See more photos of the VP at the event below

http://www.starsgist.com/vice-president-osinbajo-in-sudan-for-al-bashirs-inauguration-photos/
Ooops

A good team understands what delegation of duty is.

A bad team could consist of ponderous members and ghost workers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
rusher14:
Correction Satanoids.
lolz

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by kernel504(m): 2:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Orunto:
MUB and PYO are the two SECURITY-AUTHORITIES THAT THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION RECOGNISE. The two must work with equanimity. They must work together. It is therefore a coup and unconstitutional arrangement for one to work independent of the other. Before it is too late, let us start warn this Government against all forms of excluive Northern Agenda. PYO is representing sw, se, ss and some part of the nc, while Mr. President is representing nw, ne and some part of the nc.
Sai Buhari !!! Laughing in Congo
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2015
wirinet:
Tanoids trying to cause a wedge between Yorubas and Northerners. Tell me how many security meetings Nnamadi Sambo attended. How many times did Jonathan invite sambo during security meetings with the service chiefs?
Stop reasoning that way pls, didn't u read the news, he was barred from the meeting becos the President said it is too sensitive for a whole VP to attend. Tell me a security meeting that is too sensitive for the VP but attended by the Service Chiefs. If 9 is the highest security clearance level in the country, then the VP has level 8 clearance. So why is he barred from a meeting he has clearance to attend. If this is true, I pity MyVP and the Yorubas. I just pray it is not.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Orunto: 6:59am On Jun 05, 2015
My fingers are crossed!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by totit: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
MrCcf:

Stop reasoning that way pls, didn't u read the news, he was barred from the meeting becos the President said it is too sensitive for a whole VP to attend. Tell me a security meeting that is too sensitive for the VP but attended by the Service Chiefs. If 9 is the highest security clearance level in the country, then the VP has level 8 clearance. So why is he barred from a meeting he has clearance to attend. If this is true, I pity MyVP and the Yorubas. I just pray it is not.

The news is simply fake.
The vice was outside the country, Sudan precisely during the day/hour of the so called meeting etc

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by chiedu7: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo does not need clearance to enter any meeting being the number 2 man in Nigeria.

Osinbajo will be locked out only if GMB has a Northern agenda that they don't want a southerner to listen too.

ONE NIGERIA

ONE BIG JOKE!!!
[/size]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Orunto: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is a misdeed, a demeanour borne out of ignorance of governmental authorities and responsibilities.. Let us stop misbehaving. Ekweme might have tolerated this type of bad management with Shagari, he is an architect. PYO is a Professor of Laws that should not be messed up anyhow even by satan.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
funmijoyb:

na Amala and Ewedu ur Women prostitutes r cooking to steal our husband away.
God will soon wipe ur deviant tribe in Millions off SW to d lagoons where fishes go feed on it. dat SW wey dey sweet u go soon become history 4 u soon.

una head dey deficient that's why d thing dey flat. Orubebe people.

Please insult only him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President? Buhari’s Security Meeting by wirinet(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
MrCcf:

As i said you guys are just using propaganda to try and cause distrust between Yorubas and Hausas.

Where did you get the above rubbish you wrote? Who gives security clearance to people and who gave the Vice president a security clearance of 8. Do you even have an idea of what the functions of a Vice President is under the constitution?

I asked earlier, where have you ever seen the president invite his vice to a security meeting before in Nigeria? Did Obasanjo invite Atiku to security meetings, did Yaradua invite Jonathan to security meetings? and did Jonathan invite Sambo to security meetings?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Muslims Share Equal Responsibilty For Terror Attacks / Southeastsummit 2016: Why Do The Israels Refer To The Igbo As Jews / A Bomblike Sound In Ondo State Or Probably Akure Around 1 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.