Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka (39257 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Emir Sanusi Spotted With Delegates At Kano Airport Enroute Maiduguri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ndi Oma! grin

17 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by 9jii(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Osinbaba.
May almighty help you with the Tasks ahead.

I predicted a moro n will post below me.

40 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by DankemzI(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
That Yoruba man should not use any amenities from the East!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Infact they had to lay Red Carpet for our V.P...Change is truly here... Igbo Kwenu

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by QuotaSystem: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
VP Osibanjo will definitely see how he can help develop the SE, unlike the past administration that used choppers to escape the realities of their incompetence, he will likely assess the state of federal projects and report to President Buhari on how the region can be helped.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Dannyset(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sitting down in the office without doing anything is old-fashioned in this new govt. Meeting the people and doing the needful is the business of the day.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why is Obiano Walking like the Presido? grin grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Dannyset(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:
Abi ooo!
If ur suffering from painment, other good Easterners are not like u. They are not bigots as u. And the Amenities belong to every Easterner and not u alone.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by benjsniper33: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:

Owa lara re , Omo ale jati jati

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by JingoOAU(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I expected some Biafra fools to boycott the visit or probably, instigate violence and send the VP back....na only Nairaland una get mouth

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by superstar1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria's Vice President walking majestically on Biafra's soil.
grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
superstar1:
grin grin grin grin
I no blame you.
na the idiott wey open thread i blame.

14 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by vedd: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Sitting down in the office without doing anything is old-fashioned in this new govt. Meeting the people and doing the needful is the business of the day.
Yeah right.
That is the Change we needed. A departure from the PDPian norm.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Eshinwaju: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Behold the next president after Buhari's.......... grin.....Nigerian democracy maturing .......VPs always succeed their presidents and so it shall be with you........then we will have an Awo in asorock finally....... cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Obiano looks like the president, while osinbajo resemble camera man cheesy

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by vedd: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
superstar1:
grin grin grin grin
Biafra is eternally a pipe dream with the loudest snore cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
vedd:

Yeah right.
That is the Change we needed. A departure from the PDPian norm.
We are waiting.
We will see what this "departure from the norm "will generate in four years.
Call me a hater if you like.
Btw, there is no single state that GEJ or sambo did not visit.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am out of here to more deserving threads.

2 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by vedd: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
We are waiting.
We will see what this "departure from the norm "will generate in four years.
Call me a hater if you like.
Btw, there is no single state that GEJ or sambo did not visit.
Yeah, for campaign or to bribe Obas cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
We are yet to feel any iota of "Change"...

8 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Who is the vice president, Obiano? He looks and walks like it. Love his dressing and swag

18 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by ammyluv2002(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
DankemzI:
Don't do this angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by superstar1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
I no blame you.
na the idiott wey open thread i blame.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:

We are yet to feel any iota of "Change"...

Oponu!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by shamsuRana(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
VP Osibanjo will definitely see how he can help develop the SE, unlike the past administration that used choppers to escape the realities of their incompetence, he will likely assess the state of federal projects and report to President Buhari on how the region can be helped.

U no lie bros..the painful thing is that some blind ediottts would always want to counter even when the obvious is apparently visible.

19 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
vedd:

Yeah, for campaign or to bribe Obas cheesy
In 4 years time, we will see the results of osunbade gallivanting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin

God bless Nigeria!
God bless ala igbo! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by dustmalik: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Obiano looks the president, while osinbajo resemble camera man
Actually, Obiano is playing the part of an usher, ushering Osinbajo. grin

29 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by vedd: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
In 4 years time, we will see the results of osunbade gallivanting.
His name is Osinbajo. You are too slow to realise that.

You need to crawl back to your hole and hibernate till Four years time. I bet you will be crushed by the ruthless machine of Change and development during you deep sleep.

15 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
dustmalik:

Actually, Obiano is playing the part of an usher, ushering Osinbajo. grin

Then,

You're blind cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Vice-President Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Airport Enroute Awka by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
vedd:
You dont have to wait for four years.
That is your own business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Thursday / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.