Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Just Want You To Think Of These Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want You To Think Of These Things (474 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want You To Think Of These Things by Wilson125(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
I know it may sound stupid but I just want you to think of it 4 a while,
1. have you ever wondered why God created eve?
I know d bible says it was outta loneliness,
2.why didn't he create him another man?
3.was the loneliness just a loneliness or konji was involved?
4.didn't he know that eve was actually going to lead adam outta the righteous life before creating her since he knows things before their occurrence?
5. have you ever wondered how the world would be without the likes of eve (girls)?

don't know if all these things are running through ma mind cus I am alone but I just want you to have a creative mind of what your life would be if
1.eve didn't convince adam into eating dah fruit,
2. if God didn't create eve.. ( dat means girls for no dey)

just think of it..
Re: I Just Want You To Think Of These Things by jamex93(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
cool
Re: I Just Want You To Think Of These Things by HungerBAD: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Have you ever wondered why God gave us Brains? so people like you can use it to think.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want You To Think Of These Things by NoobSaibott: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
HungerBAD:
Have you ever wondered why God gave us Brains? so people like you can use it to think.
Chai. . . Brutality.
Re: I Just Want You To Think Of These Things by MariaGoretti: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Be a part of the fast growing direct selling cosmetics industry, Oriflame cosmetics and get a chance to live your dreams with the opportunities it offers....financial freedom!!
For more info, check.my siggy for contacts.

Do not loose this opportunity!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Needs A Man To Hookup With / Love Is The Most Misunderstood Context On Earth ~kinibigdeal / Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.