Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well (1937 Views)

Guys, Help Me Understand Her Behaviour Plz! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / I Dont Understand Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by fayose4real(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
My fiancée and i have being dating for over four years now, but up till now, i am not sure maybe she Truely love me or not. She is a type of person that doesn't have interest in keeping friends, and this is a girl i really trust because i have tried so many times to know what she is up to and to find out maybe she is keeping another relationship else where, but to my surprise am the only one this girl is dating as she usually underline it that she can never doubledate whenever we are discussing nutrally. One of the reasons am doubting her love for me is that whenever we have little misunderstanding, she will tell me directly that she is no more interested in me and that she can do quite well without me around her, not that she will only say it with mouth, she will also back whatever she says with actions. So my fellow niralanders i need your help seriously to advice me now that am ready for marriage since i have gotten a good job. Is this girl a type of girl that i can marry because i Truely love this girl and am really crazy about her, and at thesame time i dont want to be totally carried away with the love i have for her, so that i wont regret it when the time comes.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by vjsmiles: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
[size=14pt] then both of you are confused angry [/size]
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by priiince(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kill urself n see her reaction, na then u go know
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by LEvuls(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
BRB Mek I go shyat first
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by MEGGATRON(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
be patient study her more, I can't believe being together for 4years you don't understand her gestures yet.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
jump from eiffel tower withouth parachute.. I think she would understand..undecided
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
Kill urself n see her reaction, na then u go know

Nigerians...cheesy
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by dulux07(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thats d problem with most ladies, wen ever they r in a relationship with a guy that truly loves them, they start takin him for granted. My guy, sit her down n tell her how u feel abt her and her ash attitudes, study her response n behaviour afterwards. If she does not adjust, pls liv her.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
tongue uhmmm!
Lemme seee..........
fayose4real:
My fiancée and i have being dating for over four years now, but up till now, i am not sure maybe she Truely love me or not. She is a type of person that doesn't have interest in keeping friends, and this is a girl i really trust because i have tried so many times to know what she is up to and to find out maybe she is keeping another relationship else where, but to my surprise am the only one this girl is dating as she usually underline it that she can never doubledate whenever we are discussing nutrally. One of the reasons am doubting her love for me is that whenever we have little misunderstanding, she will tell me directly that she is no more interested in me and that she can do quite well without me around her, not that she will only say it with mouth, she will also back whatever she says with actions. So my fellow niralanders i need your help seriously to advice me now that am ready for marriage since i have gotten a good job. Is this girl a type of girl that i can marry because i Truely love this girl and am really crazy about her, and at thesame time i dont want to be totally carried away with the love i have for her, so that i wont regret it when the time comes.

*thinking*
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by elantraceey(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
After four years of dating a lady you still don't know if she loves you ?
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by starboy86(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
If after four years of dating u still don't know her luv for u, sorry buh permit me to say that u guys ain't ready for marriage. Think twice before u make that final decision, luvin her is not a yardstick for marriage but understanding each other's feelings. Op I think u should study her a bit and if need be, the both of u should see a marriage counselor. Wish u al da best.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by daben1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
So you've been dating her for four years and you don't know if she truely loves you, and you are talking about marriage... Marry her and 'hell will let loose'
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by daben1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
starboy86:
If after four years of dating u still don't know her luv for u, sorry buh permit me to say that u guys ain't ready for marriage. Think twice before u make that final decision, luvin her is not a yardstick for marriage but understanding each other's feelings. Op I think u should study her a bit and if need be, the both of u should see a marriage counselor. Wish u al da best.
you want him to continue being a puppet? He should forget about the girl
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Four years is not four days, weeks or month.. Still u don't knw if she loves u or not..
Hmm i think d op is confused
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is paramphlegtogdomatic situation..The OP has rightly said he is crazily in Love so it's pointless to advice a crazy person.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by fayose4real(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
elantraceey:
After four years of dating a lady you still don't know if she loves you ?
well! I may say am really confused right now at this point, because for a lady to date an average guy for over four years without any break throughout up till this moment, and without having extra affair some where else is somehow alarming
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2015
American will know
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Facts of the case.

1: Four years into the gig and op doesn't know if his woman loves him

2: Op professed undying love for this woman.... But then again he sounded highly effeminate and needy.

3: Woman probably feels suffocated by Op's incessant hovering over her life she takes break now and then.... Nothing wrong with that.

4: Op sounds ridiculous for daring mention on a public forum he doesn't know of his fiancées love for him, for Chrissakes he engaged her, I didnt

Infact no more facts, I am so incensed with op right now, only thing that can calm me down is a blunt.
Re: Help! I Love Her So Much, But I Don't Understand Her Maybe She Loves Me As Well by fayose4real(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:
Facts of the case.

1: Four years into the gig and op doesn't know if his woman loves him

2: Op professed undying love for this woman.... But then again he sounded highly effeminate and needy.

3: Woman probably feels suffocated by Op's incessant hovering over her life she takes break now and then.... Nothing wrong with that.

4: Op sounds ridiculous for daring mention on a public forum he doesn't know of his fiancées love for him, for Chrissakes he engaged her, I didnt

Infact no more facts, I am so incensed with op right now, only thing that can calm me down is a blunt.
i cant understand your point bro, is true we have being dating for the past four years nw, and my reason for asking for advice is that now that am finally ready to settle down, i dont want to regret being carried away with love later in the marriage. And about bringing my fiancee issue here, i believe this section was created purposely for people like me to seek advice from experienced people, so i see nothing wrong if am confused and i want to be sure before steping into marriage, remember marriage is a life contract, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been In This Situation I Find Myself? Pleaa Advice Me :-- / African Migrant Smuggled Himself Behind Car Engine To Spain(photo) / I Have A Small Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.