Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,853 members, 7,855,527 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News (35500 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Brugo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wow. This man is in the right place at the right time. This is his time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Superman11(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
lafex:
This is nice if the story is true
why nice ??
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by ignis: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting. ..
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Dannyset(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
teebaxy:
Sir, there won,t be any iota of distraction since petroleum is our attraction.
I beg to disagree wid u. We aren't here because of petroleum alone. There are a lot of issues to be faced with, and when u need to be available for that u keep running after OPEC. Who does that? He should forget that one abeg.
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
If buhari becomes Nigeria's minister for petroleum, Then it simply means that out of 177 million Nigerians, He's the only saint.....

We are watching closely...
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Forwetinnah: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:
Now president buhari can stabilise oil prices
A million likes for this great man abeg....

gringringringringrin
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by knostbrown01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Buhari president.

Buhari petroleum minister.

Buhari OPEC president.

Mehn! Is all about the oil. This abokee prepare come this time o... "Once bitten, twice shy". cheesy

Kaii baba grin grin
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by omolami: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
I will trek to China if it happens
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Wildrage: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
There should be at least one knowledgeable professional, honest and trustworthy enough in the whole of this country he can appoint as minister of petroleum. Taking up the responsibility himself is nothing more than personalizing governance. We need strong institutions and not strong men, the only way any meaningful reform can outlive the initiator. Presiding over OPEC and holding meetings with petroleum ministers of other countries diminishes his status as the president of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by phlame(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
MY PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Gogetta(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love this news, Now the dullard can stavilize world oil Frice, thereby making a Naira equal to a Dollar.
your poor wretched father is a dullard. 1mbecile.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
2rutalk1:
Those of you shouting buhari will stabilize world oil price should pick up a text on energy economics and read the impact of shale oil development especially in the US on oil price volatility. I know many of you never heard of shale oil before.
Dont u see sarcasm in dose posts?
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
xdunamis:
Its alright, I know he is capable. God bless the day diezani left that seat, she was so crude in spending and embezzling from the nation's account. Diezani and iweala killed nigeria's economy and made it a trajectional dissma pissma. As GMB is about to take control of that seat, i believe we are about to start soaring as a nation once again. The gullible ones are gone, i rejoice. The level of bastardisation and decementation of our economy by tanoids was becoming so awkwardly unbearable, but the shackles are gone. Nigeria will be great again under Buhari, like if you still believe in our dear country Nigeria.
bobo u sure say u fit comprehend dis news so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Story from the zoo
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
eleojo23:
Wow! He will finally get a chance to stabilize world oil prices. PMB walks the talk!

Expect 1 Naira =1 Dollar soon.

Mr. talk na do, ride on sir!
Change is in the air! grin

okk ooo..I'm watching cool
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by repogirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maybe he will true true stabilize world oil prices...... Hehehe.
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now Buhari will stabilize oil price
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Jarus(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
For where?
Well, am not a lawyer, but I think the Constitution does not allow him to be another President alongside being the Executive President of Nigeria. But if the constitution allows it, I think its going to be a distraction and we can't afford that at this critical period.

You're not a lawyer but a Mumu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by charlesadeyemi: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
vehicles for sale at a cheaper rate, from 150,000 and above, contact our marketing officer Dayo for more info on 09023025417.
we make delivery to all Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Dannyset(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jarus:

You're not a lawyer but a Mumu.
Haba! Why?
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Bifwoli: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2015
lafex:
This is nice if the story is true

I'm sure this magician of the north will use it to raise the price of oil....as he's very powerful to affect oil price as he promised in his campaigns.(cough,cough)
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by abraka00(f): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2015
notoriousbabe:
That's the people's president. Less dan a week in office. Jonah you see your life,no wonder you wan repeat class?
Buhari is also set to take over as the next FIFA president. He is also planning to contest for the post of America president. He is also tipped to become the emir of kano and daura within days! Clueless president. Within a week, over hundred people dead and that demonic president is 'missing', and u are basking in d euphoria of joy. Idiota.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love this news, Now the dullard can stavilize world oil Frice, thereby making a Naira equal to a Dollar.
U now Sound like those epileptic eediots diz dayz!
Smh!
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Pamcrest(f): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari doesn't have to double as d Minister of Petr or OPEC president to sanitize that sector. He should appoint a credible person for d job, he shouldn't make it look like he's d only one suitable for all jobs. Achieving N1to $1 is not a SMART objective, pointless to pursue it.....but I don't believe he made such promise though.
My humble two cents
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by sukkot: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2015
abraka00:
Buhari is also set to take over as the next FIFA president. He is also planning to contest for the post of America president. He is also tipped to become the emir of kano and daura within days! Clueless president. Within a week, over hundred people dead and that demonic president is 'missing', and u are basking in d euphoria of joy. Idiota.
and you are someones wife ? i pity the man. living with a demonic woman with so much anger and hate shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by sukkot: 12:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Pamcrest:
Buhari doesn't have to double as d Minister of Petr or OPEC president to sanitize that sector. He should appoint a credible person for d job, he shouldn't make it look like he's d only one suitable for all jobs. Achieving N1to $1 is not a SMART objective, pointless to pursue it.....but I don't believe he made such promise though.
My humble two cents
like who ? if for 50 years we havent manage to produce one trustworthy credible person why do you think it will start now ? personally i think buhari needs to head all these sectors. he is the only trustworthy man in nigeria at this present dispensation in time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by Pamcrest(f): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2015
sukkot:
like who ? if for 50 years we havent manage to produce one trustworthy credible person why do you think it will start now ? personally i think buhari needs to head all these sectors. [b]he is the only trustworthy man in nigeria at this present dispensation in tim[/b]e

shocked shocked I'm sure u don't mean that. Buhari himself won't think so.
Someone like Fashola, Ribadu and other tested n proven individuals abound in this country n can do d job very very credibly. Buhari just needs to break away from d usual practice of "dashing out" positions to favour vested interests. If he looks well, he will find capable men n women esp outside d political class.
My humble two cents
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by sukkot: 1:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Pamcrest:

shocked shocked I'm sure u don't mean that. Buhari himself won't think so.
Someone like Fashola, Ribadu and other tested n proven individuals abound in this country n can do d job very very credibly. Buhari just needs to break away from d usual practice of "dashing out" positions to favour vested interests. If he looks well, he will find capable men n women esp outside d political class.
My humble two cents
i am happy you said it is your humble two cents because thats all it is. your humble two cents. there is a saying, if you want to get something done you do it yourself. thats how buhari is rolling. the man has a strong plan and he intends to carry every last one of it out by doing it himself. who can you trust to get the job done but yourself ? fashola is alright but there are still many slums in lagos. in that regards he has failed. so he is not a credible person to effectively get the job done.
Re: Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News by AfroBlue(m): 1:14am On Jun 05, 2015
sharp sharp good readers ....

"The official, who preferred anonymity,"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Rochas Okorocha / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.