Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank (18448 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DEGREE2466(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
legalwealth:

Apology for late response!

What is the exact issue with it.

Appeal after restriction was denied. Now I have waited for the six months fund withdrawal eligibility period and its over.

I need help catching out the money
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by made001(m): 11:48pm On May 01, 2018
Now that the CBN policy has affected the use of africard and the likes, what other prepaid visa card can be used?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
DEGREE2466:

Appeal after restriction was denied. Now I have waited for the six months fund withdrawal eligibility period and its over.

I need help catching out the money

Sorry about that. Please chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2018
made001:
Now that the CBN policy has affected the use of africard and the likes, what other prepaid visa card can be used?

Is it for verification or withdrawal?

What is/are country of the PayPal accounts that you are concerned about.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
$2000 Amazon Gift Card need urgently @ #270/$.
Chat me up via my signature.
Any denomination is accepted to safe time.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by made001(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2018
legalwealth:

Is it for verification or withdrawal?

What is/are country of the PayPal accounts that you are concerned about.
Thanks for your response.

Its for withdrawal from a paypal account that has completed its 180 days sentence.
Currently, there are two of them: SA and UAE
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2018
made001:

Thanks for your response.

Its for withdrawal from a paypal account that has completed its 180 days sentence.
Currently, there are two of them: SA and UAE

It looks like you have been attended to on whatsapp.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jillkoishi: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
legalwealth:

It does not worth it except if you are 100% sure that you account will get restored.

$30? No, that's not worth it at all. I remember reading somewhere in https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/
about a guy who has over $10.000 stuck in paypal and he was looking for "services". I think the forum consensus is that
there's really no real service to get a paypal or ebay unsuspended. THese guys most likely will just do what we do or it's a scam.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Jillkoishi:

$30? No, that's not worth it at all. I remember reading somewhere in https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/
about a guy who has over $10.000 stuck in paypal and he was looking for "services". I think the forum consensus is that
there's really no real service to get a paypal or ebay unsuspended. THese guys most likely will just do what we do or it's a scam.

It is only when it is banned that one cannot restore it but will still be able to withdraw ones fund after 180 days.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jillkoishi: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hey guys, I was reading in https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/ that there have been a sludge of services offered for limited paypal and they found out that a lot of these people are just scammers and they aren't able to to get your money out.

So beware
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by edoziechris: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Victoriouspc008: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2019
In my own case, I used PayPal. Ie to open a business account in other to receive payment in Nigeria. When the money entered they held it for 21 days, after that I thoughts, I am free to send money. That was just the beginning of my problems. Next thing was to limited the account permanently. I veryfied the account with payoneer and made transfer. The money was transferred to my payoneer account in lest than 2 days but payoneer refused to credit my account and return the money back to PayPal, I tried again after 180 days ,PayPal still transferred the money to payoneer and the declined it again and block me from receiving fund, now I added my Nigeria bank master card and discovered there is no way to Withdraw. What do I do?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Biritiko: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Victoriouspc008:
In my own case, I used PayPal. Ie to open a business account in other to receive payment in Nigeria. When the money entered they held it for 21 days, after that I thoughts, I am free to send money. That was just the beginning of my problems. Next thing was to limited the account permanently. I veryfied the account with payoneer and made transfer. The money was transferred to my payoneer account in lest than 2 days but payoneer refused to credit my account and return the money back to PayPal, I tried again after 180 days ,PayPal still transferred the money to payoneer and the declined it again and block me from receiving fund, now I added my Nigeria bank master card and discovered there is no way to Withdraw. What do I do?
Did PayPal say you can withdraw to card after the 180days have completed bruh?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Gentlesleek: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Whenever you have any PayPal withdrawal issues, Joseph is the go to guy. Communication with him was excellent.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
10,000$ USD of PayPal fund is needed at good rate.

GnS and FnF are accepted.

Minimum of 500$
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Gentlesleek:
Whenever you have any PayPal withdrawal issues, Joseph is the go to guy. Communication with him was excellent.

That of the bible?
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Mamayam: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
legalwealth:
Hi Friend!

I understand you are here because you have some PayPal funds stucked in your USA PayPal account or other countries' PayPal account as a result of your account been limited or banned(limitation cannot be appealed) as a result of what they see as fraudulent activity,security issue,potential risk/high risk,reasons known to PayPal or as a result of misunderstanding with them.
But count yourself lucky for being here today because I will be teaching you how to withdraw your stucked fund from such PayPal account which can either be that of USA or other countries' PayPal account as I've said earlier on.

To start with withdrawing from your limited or banned USA PayPal account,you will receive a mail from PayPal at exactly few minutes after 180 days your account was limited(or the day you received last payment before your account got limited) or when it was banned(when you received appeal denied message) that you can now withdraw your money to your usa bank account or request cheque.

To be continued but let me know if you have questions you will like to ask me based on what I've dropped above for me to clarify them before I proceed.

Hi legalwealth.
I have 5 months left on limited paypal account. Can you buy the account and withdraw the funds later?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Master Energy Filling Station Umuahia, Gutted By Fire (Photos, Video) / CBN Bars BVN Violators From Opening Bank Accounts / 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.