Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank (18441 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
I said I was going to do a screenshot if the owner tobodex approves which he has done, and I alwaz kip to my words wit the grace of God.

Find pix below, note, I juz selected few of the chats

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Continued, the chat is a 3day chat, wed to today. So I juz selectd few.

Hop I have satified u all

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
sunnedee:

You welcome.
Can we continue now?

Yes Oº°°, I can neva b a show stopper
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
so what can be done now?
legalwealth:

Ok!
That should be UK bank account then since it is uk paypal account.

I asked the question because PayPal so much love USA Bank account that it do allow withdrawal into it from most countries' PayPal account.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
i am not the person that added you on BBM
here is the situation of the account
i opened the account in 2006 with a fake uk address got paid through the account same yea and have not been able to verify the account since then, the account has been limited and i just want to pull my money out
how can i get this money in nigeria?
Jdesigns:

Now bak to your issues wit paypal, I guess u d one who added me on BBM and delected me instantly after reading legalwealth comment.

Inwhich everways: can you explain in full the problem with this account, den legalwealth, arbitrage or I can come out with d best method to use.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
etebefia:
i opened the account in 2006 with a fake uk address got paid through the account same yea and have not been able to verify the account since then, the account has been limited and i just want to pull my money out

My questions:

Is the paypal in ur real name?
Is the acct limited with appeal or banned??
What reason was given for the limitation placed on the acct??
Was the acct opened as a biz acct or a personal acct??

Don't worry abt the address used or fone number used

With the answers to the questions above, we can know whr to proceed from.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
etebefia:
so what can be done now?

What I will advise you to do now is to work on giving them what they need so that that the account can be restored.
Once restored,you can send the fund to another PayPal account.

Can I have the screenshot of the account's resolution center and the e-mail you received when it was limited(please blot out
the name on the PayPal account) but I'm scared you didn't open it in your real names should in case they are requesting for your ID.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
etebefia:

I guess ur issue should av been resolved by now, sins you neva got back on the questions asked
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
not yet bro
i am still hoping on you guys to help out
the account was opened with my real name
the account is limited
reason for limitation (account not net verified)
personal account
hoping for your help
Jdesigns:

I guess ur issue should av been resolved by now, sins you neva got back on the questions asked
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
etebefia:
not yet bro
i am still hoping on you guys to help out
the account was opened with my real name
the account is limited
reason for limitation (account not net verified)
personal account
hoping for your help

Ok, gr8. Get in touch with me via bbm or whatsapp. We would resolve it together
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by cheerios: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oga legalwealth! Please! How do I get USA paypal? Can u help with that?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
please let me have your whatsapp number
Jdesigns:

Ok, gr8. Get in touch with me via bbm or whatsapp. We would resolve it together
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
cheerios:
Oga legalwealth! Please! How do I get USA paypal? Can u help with that?

You can open it yourself.

The most important thing you need is effective USA dedicates VPN IP which you can get from us along with other things you need.

Kindly contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 1:55am On Jun 10, 2015
etebefia:
please let me have your whatsapp number

Its on my signature below
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by arbitrage: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
legalwealth:

Good!

The other ways you are trying to say are to issue refund or send mail to all their top e-mails telling them to release your fund else you will sue them. Those methods don't work often because PayPal might even remove refund button from all the payments leaving you at their mercy of refunding it if they like or not while their top officials might still decide holding the fund for 180 days no matter what you say or tell them.

You are right but you don't have to sue the sender but agree with him/her to resend or repay you by another method after you refund him the PayPal fund(s).
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by arbitrage: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jdesigns:

Now you taking about forged document, dis shows the paypal acct is not in your name but a forged name if am right, if its so then you have to wait for paypal mercy to consider you or not, it only took less den 24hrs from upload to removing limitations if u with your right documents. Except u using forged documents, av done it over 5times for differnt pips. One on nairaland

No, I am not talking of account in a fake name or providing forged document to resolve the limitation. I am asking how else (possibly) would you pull out an account (assuming genuine and correct names) from limitation without having to submit the PayPal required documents and as well wait for their outcome? When you say you can pull out an account from limitation, I am wondering whether you mean you can do that outside the normal PayPal resolution process, which is still at PayPal's discretion. Or do you have other means apart from usual so I can give you some accounts to handle the limitation/restriction? Can you handle that for both personal and business PayPal accounts?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
arbitrage:

You are right but you don't have to sue the sender but agree with him/her to resend or repay you by another method after you refund him the PayPal fund(s).

As in?
Sue the sender for what please?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
arbitrage:

No, I am not talking of account in a fake name or providing forged document to resolve the limitation. I am asking how else (possibly) would you pull out an account (assuming genuine and correct names) from limitation without having to submit the PayPal required documents and as well wait for their outcome? When you say you can pull out an account from limitation, I am wondering whether you mean you can do that outside the normal PayPal resolution process, which is still at PayPal's discretion. Or do you have other means apart from usual so I can give you some accounts to handle the limitation/restriction? Can you handle that for both personal and business PayPal accounts?

You have added me on bbm, so I fink talk continues dre
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by miqos02(m): 2:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Jdesigns:

You have added me on bbm, so I fink talk continues dre
boss I have a limited us PayPal that cannot be appealed since 2013, can I request for a check and withdraw it in Nigeria?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by miqos02(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2015
legalwealth:

As in?
Sue the sender for what please?
boss I have a limited us PayPal that cannot be
appealed since 2013, can I request for a check
and withdraw it in Nigeria?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2015
miqos02:
boss I have a limited us PayPal that cannot be
appealed since 2013, can I request for a check
and withdraw it in Nigeria?

Yes!
Is it a business or personal account type?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by miqos02(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes! Is it a business or personal account type?
personal boss
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2015
miqos02:
personal boss

Is it in your Real Nigerian's name?
If yes,read this thread beginning from First Page.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by miqos02(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2015
legalwealth:

Is it in your Real Nigerian's name?
If yes,read this thread beginning from First Page.
yeah its my nigerian name
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
miqos02:
yeah its my nigerian name

Good!
Kindly read through the guide on the first page.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
miqos02:
boss I have a limited us PayPal that cannot be appealed since 2013, can I request for a check and withdraw it in Nigeria?

Yes you can request a chq
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by asdan(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
When u say Limited,do you mean the Paypal Account opened here in Nigeria that has restriction on withdrawal or Paypal account that is opened here. In Nigeria illegally.Pls. Verify
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
asdan:
When u say Limited,do you mean the Paypal Account opened here in Nigeria that has restriction on withdrawal or Paypal account that is opened here. In Nigeria illegally.Pls. Verify

Naija paypal acct don't receive funds so it isn't part of the paypal acct been talked about.

The paypal in question are foreign paypal accts that av funds trapped in them cos of the limitations placed on dem.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by texzzy25(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2015
is this service still available....my us paypal, just got limited how do I get my funds out!
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
texzzy25:
is this service still available....my us paypal, just got limited how do I get my funds out!

It is still readily available.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by georgeric38: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Can anyone give some insight if this works?

http://auctionessistance.com/shop/withdraw-service/

Been looking for a way to get my funds out as my Payoneer bank isn't going through. Apparently PayPal banned them from being used.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
texzzy25:

We can also help you to restore your PayPal account if it is only limited and not permanently limited( limitation cannot be appealed)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin / Borno State's PVC Pipe Factory Completed, Set To Take-Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.