Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank (18439 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
georgeric38:
Can anyone give some insight if this works?

http://auctionessistance.com/shop/withdraw-service/

Been looking for a way to get my funds out as my Payoneer bank isn't going through. Apparently PayPal banned them from being used.

I'm unable to verify the authencity of the site but I guide you through or help you out.

What is the country of your PayPal account?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DirtyGold: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
I've got like $30 trapped in a limited US paypal account. Is it worth the stress?
legalwealth:

I'm unable to verify the authencity of the site but I guide you through or help you out.

What is the country of your PayPal account?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
DirtyGold:
I've got like $30 trapped in a limited US paypal account. Is it worth the stress?

It does not worth it except if you are 100% sure that you account will get restored.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DirtyGold: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Alright. Thanks
legalwealth:

It does not worth it except if you are 100% sure that you account will get restored.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
DirtyGold:
Alright. Thanks

You are welcome!
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DirtyGold: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Interesting stuff. I called paypal last night and they restored full access to my account grin after calling them more than five times in recent weeks angry
Now i want to exchange the paypal to perfectmoney or bitcoin, can you help with that? and what are the fees?
legalwealth:

You are welcome!
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2016
DirtyGold:
Interesting stuff. I called paypal last night and they restored full access to my account grin after calling them more than five times in recent weeks angry
Now i want to exchange the paypal to perfectmoney or bitcoin, can you help with that? and what are the fees?

That is great!

I can surely do that and I will update you on whatsapp that you've just contacted me on.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by lordmayor4(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2016
I just received a refund to my paypal (naija) and it reflects on my paypal statement but can't see it in my account balance
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Day11(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2016
lordmayor4:
I just received a refund to my paypal (naija) and it reflects on my paypal statement but can't see it in my account balance

You received fund with your Naija Paypal?

What a LIE! shocked
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by lordmayor4(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Day11:

You received fund with your Naija Paypal?

What a LIE! shocked

If you can't read or understand something! Better be quite than display your stewpiiidity to the world.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Day11(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
lordmayor4:

If you can't read or understand something! Better be quite than display your stewpiiidity to the world.

Why the insults?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by lordmayor4(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Day11:

Why the insults?

Why the insults too?
Calling me a liar was the highest insult.
If you don't understand something ask questions.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by goldedprince: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2017
anyone know where i can buy virtual accounts to withdraw paypal funds?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
goldedprince:
anyone know where i can buy virtual accounts to withdraw paypal funds?

What is the country of the said PayPal account?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 07, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by georgeric38: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
Looks like these people don't offer withdraw service anymore: http://auctionessistance.com/product/withdraw-service/
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by paypalvcc: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Adinije(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Permit me to ask,
Can I withdraw my paypal fund into Payoneer card after 180 days?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DEGREE2466(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adinije:
Permit me to ask,

I doubt.

You would have quoted the owner of the thread to get his attention and response or other major contributors.

Mine has passed 180 days and I have received email that it's eligible for withdrawal. My quest for the solution landed me here. I hope I find the help that I am looking for.

Who can help me catch out of an appealed yet denied account.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adinije:
Permit me to ask,

The answer is currently NO.

But what is the country of your PayPal account and is it in your real names?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
DEGREE2466:

I doubt.

You would have quoted the owner of the thread to get his attention and response or other major contributors.

Mine has passed 180 days and I have received email that it's eligible for withdrawal. My quest for the solution landed me here. I hope I find the help that I am looking for.

Who can help me catch out of an appealed yet denied account.

Thanks for your response.

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Adinije(f): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2018
legalwealth:

The answer is currently NO.

The country is UAE. And yes, it is my real name
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Adinije:
The country is UAE. And yes, it is my real name

It is possible through VISA cards only; Africard, Smartmoney etc cards issued in Nigeria were working until after the CBN policy! !!
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DEGREE2466(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
legalwealth:

Name used : Real name

Problem status : Pending (still looking for a way out)
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by DEGREE2466(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
legalwealth:

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by obanro(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please help, I have a DUBAI PayPal account opened in my real name but limited. its over 180 days please help with ways which I can take get my fund out.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jillkoishi: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you want a trusted place to get your stuff from, I highly recommend: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Or if you want to make your own accounts, they also created the ebay stealth guide you can find in that forum.

I also know that if you have any issues with any of the sellers there, it'll be taken care of since they are all verified and regulated by the admins.
So it's a damn safe place.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
DEGREE2466:

Apology for late response!

What is the exact issue with it.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
obanro:
Please help, I have a DUBAI PayPal account opened in my real name but limited. its over 180 days please help with ways which I can take get my fund out.

Good day!

How many dollars do you have in it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Despite Extension, Nigerians Can’t Withdraw Old, New Notes / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.