Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? (11314 Views)

Can We Countdown Number Of Days 2 Celebrate Ileya? / The Countdown To Ramadan Has Begun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Aminat508(f): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2015
With only a few weeks and days left for the start of Ramadan, it is very important for all Muslims, new Muslims and born Muslims, to get ready for this important event.
Ramadan is not only about abstaining from food, drink and intimate relations from dawn till sunset, but a blessed month of worship, obedience and total submission to God.
For such an important moral and spiritual journey, we need to prepare to nurture our heart, soul, and mind.
God says:
{The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let him fast the same) number of other days.

Allah desires for you ease; He desires not hardship for you; and (He desires) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful.} (Al-Baqarah 2:185)

Source :http://www.onislam.net/english/reading-islam/in-focus/457656-ramadan-countdown-are-you-ready.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by asumo12: 5:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Jazakumulahi OP

May we witness it in good health!

Amin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by sulakishop(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks OP, can't wait for Ramadan to come. It's always a joyous month. May Almighty Allah melt away our sins, give us the best of this world and the hereafter. Masalam.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by fweshh(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2015
please what specific date is ramadan?
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Please I need suggestion on foods that can be taken during sahur that will ease my fast. I find it difficult to eat so early in the morning. Thanks.
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by dridowu: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
May Almighty Allah make it easy for we all (Amin)

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Shiifi(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
marhaba ya ramadan,marhaba ya ramadan,marhaba ya ramadan may we witness it in Good health and b bless with all d benefit it comes along with and separated with d evil in it no matter aw small an atom it is.

MARHABA YA RAMADAN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by TRILLIONIAR: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
God pls help me this year i've not being fasting for the past four years as a muslim born in islam, God pls forgive me and make this year easy for me

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by afreekah: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2015
Can't wait. . . May Allah make it easy for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Aminat508(f): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2015
fweshh:
InshAllahu June 18 or 19

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by farmer99: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2015
RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by zaltee(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2015
May We witness diz Ramadhan in good health and more wealth...And May diz Ramadhan not be the last we wuld experience in lyf...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by jamillion: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2015
That moment of Glory's almost at our door step.....awuthu bikalimati' illahi ta'a Mati min Shari ma'halaq...amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by almujahidy: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2015
May we witness it in good health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by lekzy007(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2015
We shall all witness more of Ramadan season in good health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Insha Allah, am ready

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by bolajigiwa: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
abfany:
Please I need suggestion on foods that can be taken during sahur that will ease my fast. I find it difficult to eat so early in the morning. Thanks.

I will advise you take very light food like fews slices of bread and tea. But if you notice you can not eat so early, maybe you just wake up to take water.
The prophet of Islam enjoined us to always observe Sahur. Walahu Alam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by idu1(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Heaven please!!! Heaven please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by 007Bruce: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2015
RAMADAN KAREEEEEM

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2015
fweshh:
18 june
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by nastyesco(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Alhamdulilahi.... May we benefit from the abundant blessings of Ramadan...Marha ba bika ya Ramadan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
God pls help me this year i've not being fasting for the past four years as a muslim born in islam, God pls forgive me and make this year easy for me
Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2015
I'm very ready...though I'm always scared upon its arrival, may Allah make it easy for me like he did last year.
MARHABA BIKA YA RAMADAN

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by dyfatai(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
May ALLAH make it easy for you brother.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Emmydot90(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
When are they starting

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by seedorfg(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
may we live to witness (ramadan) it, insha-allah !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by seegi(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
hmm cant wait till ramadan time the most peacefull month of d year.
I rep http://wisebaze.com

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by iidibaraya(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Ramadan Kareem

11 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Getting prepared

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Acczeez(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:

It's a good thing you realized that observing Ramadan fast is compulsory on Muslims that have attained the age of puberty.

It is mandatory for you to fast in the coming Ramadan, and seek for forgiveness a lot during the month.

May Allah accept our fasting as act of ibaada and forgive all our shortcomings. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by shidof(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2015
YES, the best of ol d months. May we be among dose dt will witness it and also among d active participants.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by tainot2002(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
May Almighty Allah make it the easy one for us and may we meet our needs to prepare for the Sahur Insha Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force / Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.