Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting (3443 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by siraj1402(m): 6:18am On Jun 05, 2015
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was ‘locked out’ of President Muhammadu Buhari’s meeting with the National Security Adviser on the orders of the President.
Trent is reporting that a top Government source who pleaded anonymity disclosed on Wednesday that Vice-President Osinbajo was refused ‘security clearance’ to attend the meeting as a result of security concerns by the Commander-in-Chief allegedly over what he described as a “very sensitive meeting”.
According to the source, it was the thinking of the President that it was too early in the day to bring Vice-President Osinbajo into the President’s first security briefing.
The June 1 meeting with NSA Sambo Dasuki, which lasted for hours, was part of what sources called
“debriefing process” and was done behind closed doors in the absence of the Vice-President.
Dasuki remained with the president till after 4pm when he left the Defence House, Daily Trust reports.
Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo are yet to move into the Presidential Villa, 6 days after their inauguration.

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/06/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-locked-out.html?m=1

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by siraj1402(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Oro iyewu, enikan o ki n so ni gbangba.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Icon4s(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Cos a Yoruba man cannot be trusted.
Jst like Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.

11 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
maybe he came late to class.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Princecalm(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2015
as long as no decision is taken without him knowing then there is no wrong in it.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by gentle87(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Icon4s:
Cos a Yoruba man cannot be trusted.
Jst like Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.
yes....very true

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by buzquet(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Nw d politics has started!!!!!!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2015
angry I opened this thread hoping to see a more reliable source but what do we have here?! I just wasted 2 minutes of my life and another 100kb of my data opening and reading this thread. God please forgive me. cry

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by LEvuls(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Princecalm:
as long as no decision is taken without him knowing then there is no wrong in it.
U mean they all came for a jamboree meeting cool

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Oluwaphemite(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2015
It Has A Reason That The VP Will Be Aware Of Later. This Is No Matter Of Tribe
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Ezedon(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Too early to do that na
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by TI1919(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by M4gunners: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Chaii chei na so again?So na boi boi Osinbajo come do for Babaonechance goverment?

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by hardywaltz(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Tribal War Start...
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by DaBullIT(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Yoruba can't be trusted

Osinbanjo is a boy boy ?

Well on behalf of Nairaland, i donate thank you

At least we kicked the most fraudulent , most irresponsible and most clueless government out

Stop crying as long as Osinbanjo is not angry , and no ijaw or ND or Massob or Biafra thief is in charge anything happening in Aso rock is good enough for me , even if Buhari sends Osinbanjo to go an buy Fried plantain in Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yoruba can't be trusted

Osinbanjo is a boy boy ?

Well on behalf of Nairaland, i donate thank you

At least we kicked the most fraudulent , most irresponsible and most clueless government out

Stop crying as long as Osinbanjo is not angry , and no ijaw or ND or Massob or Biafra thief is in charge anything happening in Aso rock is good enough for me , even if Buhari sends Osinbanjo to go an buy Fried plantain in Lagos grin grin grin grin
This is not fair on the vice president. Buhari wouldn't be president if not for the Tinubus camp. They must accord him some respect abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by real86(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Princecalm:
How would you know a decision was taken or not? I smell northern agenda in the early hour of this administration. Nigerians are watching.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by real86(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Oluwaphemite:
It Has A Reason That The VP Will Be Aware Of Later. This Is No Matter Of Tribe
whatever the reasons may be,as along as he is the vice president, it's important he is carried along in any decision that is taken concerning the country. This is a slap to his office.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by logoscope(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
#babaonechance
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by B69U: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Yoruba want to cycle the Office of the President, in case of any unforeseen eventuality.

They want number two, three and four position all together, just in case.

I don't blame Buhari for watching his back, ojare!
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Caracta(f): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2015
I can't believe some people believe this piece of shit cooked up by a chicken blog. Are people really this dumb or they are just faking it?
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by DaBullIT(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
This is not fair on the vice president. Buhari wouldn't be president if not for the Tinubus camp. They must accord him some respect abeg.

I respect your point , but after critically analyzing the hidden meaning of the post, i sense they want to create discord between Yorubas and Hausas , Buhari and OsinBanjo, the process (Reverse psychology ) planting ideas into people's head , People doing what you want them to do but they think it's their own idea

I am trying to make light the situation / reaction of people when they read my own comment , also , VP can not be in all meetings, perhaps he's on another duty to the president , You know how this propagandists try to blow things out of proportion , Yes the Tinubu's camp helped Buhari , but no , they can't both be in the same meetings at the same time doing the same thing

One is supposed to be the engine , while the other is supposed to be other parts , they work together performing different duties , but the end goal is moving the vehicle forward

Capisce ?

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Princecalm(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
LEvuls:

U mean they all came for a jamboree meeting cool
what I mean is that before any action is taken, the Vp will know.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by multikolour(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

I respect your point , but after critically analyzing the hidden meaning of the post, i sense they want to create discord between Yorubas and Hausas , Buhari and OsinBanjo, the process (Reverse psychology ) planting ideas into people's head , People doing what you want them to do but they think it's their own idea

I am trying to make light the situation / reaction of people when they read my own comment , also , VP can not be in all meetings, perhaps he's on another duty to the president , You know how this propagandists try to blow things out of proportion , Yes the Tinubu's camp helped Buhari , but no , they can't both be in the same meetings at the same time doing the same thing

One is supposed to be the engine , while the other is supposed to be other parts , they work together performing different duties , but the end goal is moving the vehicle forward

Capisce ?
OK assuming what you said is true, what brought osinbanjo to the meeting, why did he not stay away, it means no body invited him but he came on his own.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Oluwaphemite(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2015
real86:
whatever the reasons may be,as along as he is the vice president, it's important he is carried along in any decision that is taken concerning the country. This is a slap to his office.
If I May Ask You, What Is The Work Of A Vp? Isn't It To Stand In Place Of The President In Case Of Absence Or Any Other Reason? In That Meeting, He Is Not Wanted But That Doesnt Mean He Won't Know The Outcome Of The Meeting Though
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Shortyy(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2015
lol. that's their bizwax
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2015
multikolour:

OK assuming what you said is true, what brought osinbanjo to the meeting, why did he not stay away, it means no body invited him but he came on his own.

There was no mention of Osibanjo barging in on a meeting , if not for anything else but for the fact that the meeting was not held in aso villa / aso rock

it simply says he was refused security clearance

the picture of Osibanjo with his coat looking tired / disappointment is where you drew your conclusion that he was literally pursued out of the meeting , as usual , part of their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Jokay07(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
All these attention seeking bloggers will just be sitting at their backyard and be creating news, Naija enh grin
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Jokay07(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2015
As at yesterday, Osinbanjo was last seen yesterday with Obiano and Ngige at Enugu enroute to Awka. Www.nairaland.com/2358137/vice-president-osinbanjo-arrives-enugu-airport. SaTanoids are playing opposition with fake news.
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting by Samunique(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
No case!!!

Meaningless news to cause tribal hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari's Administration Has Just Made 2 Major Moves / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers / Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.