Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway (29552 Views)

Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by chrisixis(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2015
Na so e da take start ooh FG handle d matter b4 we go da talk of relief funds for displaced people

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Okay.. We dey watch
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by neocortex: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Na so them dey start, They are complaining for non payment of thier amnesty fees, people who have no certificates or degrees whatsoever being paid at least 50 thousand Naira for doing absolutely no work

If they wound a soldier now and (the soldier happens to be a fulani/hausa ) and other soldiers retaliate they will start screaming that They are being killed

Anyways , It's time for this Fraud to end

You have no problem with Babaonechance who has no school cert to be earning a whooping 15 million per annum , but you are happy to block stipends being paid to youths in the Niger delta.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by abbeycial: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2015
nma24:
Lazy bunch. Why can't they invest the ones they've collected these past years.... We igbos do not have such time(sitting doing nothing nd getting paid). Too

word..
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Don't you think they should just be paid at least till December when amnesty will officially end. I have a soft spot for the militancy cause although it's not even 60% pure but I have had a direct feel of the environmental impacts of oil exploration in ND.

Amnesty payment for them is a FRAUD , they coerced the Government into paying , i mean gangsta style blackmailing and extortion scheme , you pay us or we blow up pipelines , that's not an arrangement, the same way tomboy or what's he called used to blackmail the Nigerian Navy and NNPC into paying him 1.5 Billion naira per month , protection money for patrolling the high seas , but still 400,000 barrels of oil disappear daily

I say let them blow up all the pipe lines and we grant them their secession wish , then drop napalm on them
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by mrkings84(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2015
richidinho:
No pisure?

Mttcheeeeew....**runs out of thread
U NO SABI READ?? Every time “ no pisure"

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by bnovative(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Na so them dey start, They are complaining for non payment of thier amnesty fees, people who have no certificates or degrees whatsoever being paid at least 50 thousand Naira for doing absolutely no work

If they wound a soldier now and (the soldier happens to be a fulani/hausa ) and other soldiers retaliate they will start screaming that They are being killed

But even buhari does not have ssce yet he is the president; what has certificate got to do with the allowance the fg is suppose to pay?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Rapmoney(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Shut ur trap there!!! What do you know about the Niger Delta? No degree? Did u read the post very well? I don't think so! What about those schooling abroad on scholarships? Did u read that part before talking about degrees and certificates?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

What if the wounded soldier is not Fulani/Hausa

I wonder what happened to that man's head or what happened to the guy who inflicted the wound that gave him the scar. (Man in the picture)

He looked like a nice guy and I might have one or two job for him.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by hary4luv(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
I think some disgruntled elements are trying to frustrate the ex-militants for their selfish interests.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Flets: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

Amnesty payment for them is a FRAUD , they coerced the Government into paying , i mean gangsta style blackmailing and extortion scheme , you pay us or we blow up pipelines , that's not an arrangement, the same way tomboy or what's he called used to blackmail the Nigerian Navy and NNPC into paying him 1.5 Billion naira per month , protection money for patrolling the high seas , but still 400,000 barrels of oil disappear daily

I say let them blow up all the pipe lines and we grant them their secession wish , then drop napalm on them

You still dont get it, if you were president what would you do?
Whatever you are seeing today is a culmination of many years of neglect by the successive governments since independence.

Paying amnesty fees and pipeline contracts is not right in a fair society...... but what is right in Nigeria?
That northerners own oil wells in the Niger delta .... is that right?
That the lands and water in the delta is condemned for farming and fishing due to exploration activities ... is that right?
That some group of people believe they are meant to rule while others are condemned to being ruled.... is that right?

There is no peace or fairness without justice.
Nigeria is wrongly structured..... until the ND is allowed to manage her resources, nothing is right and these issues will continue.
The awareness is heightened and dont ever think you can silence or supress them while you peacefully produce and flow crude oil in their environment. Nigeria as a country is wholly dependent on that region as we speak and any slight unrest will bring our economy crashing.

We cannot war in the ND and produce Crude at the same time.... we must pick one.
As a president, I would want to know how you will manage the situation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by kesternice: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=DaBullIT post=34443857][b]Na so them dey start, They are complaining for non payment of thier amnesty fees, people who have no certificates or degrees whatsoever being paid at least 50 thousand Naira for doing absolutely no work

Anyways , It's time for this Fraud to end. Interesting. Only if u knw wat dis Boyz can do
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Godfullsam(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
These amnesty fees is an absolute waste of money and should be abolished ASAP!

Mr president do something please...

For how long shall we continue to pay some people for doing nothing .
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
hary4luv:
I think some disgruntled elements are trying to frustrate the ex-militants for their selfish interests.

Ex militants should go and get work. Billions should not be wasted bribing the youths over there plus the ones the ogas at the top would be siphoning into some private accounts.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
OboloMAN:

And the brainless Dullard with no certificate is busy travelling about with Niger Delta Oil Money.

We are Watching.
That's why you people will be wounded and maimed, is there an arsehole somewhere in your land that's telling you Niger Delta owns the oil there? It's not yam, you didn't plant it, neither did your father or grand fathers plant it so its not yours , and with that impression, you people are calling for trouble

Chukwugekwu:
no problem but when it starts u will know the number
I have stats from wiki , google , NPC , i think i know that i have to know

neocortex:

You have no problem with Babaonechance who has no school cert to be earning a whooping 15 million per annum , but you are happy to block stipends being paid to youths in the Niger delta.
It's like your Brain is still working on windows xp , OBSOLETE AND SLOW

Nigerian Army under the leadership of BadLuck Egbere Joesatan announced that Buhari had no Certificate , but later they managed to produce the certificate, if that's not enough , Buhari has a military grade master's degree , all of these issues were clarified April 2015, Anyone that raises any such issue is a goat and deserves to be roasted as suya

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Donmajor1(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
The oil in the delta belong to all nigerian so all nigerian citizens should pay or forget it
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by luwiizy(m): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The president is busy gallavinating round the world while nigeria is burning
u are so clueless are you sure you dont read backward

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by absoluteSuccess: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Abeg make una no cos gobe o.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by SOUNDKING: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Lazy set of people

Things can't counting like this for ever

Make use of the once you already have to better your life

And stop this blame game

Rubbish
you are a very wicked person, one Nigeria my ass.
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=kesternice post=34444725][/quote]

That's my point exactly , What can those boys do ? are they the regular army ? If not for the fact that there are reasonable leaders who made the amnesty deal, any group , body , ethnicity holding Nigeria to ransome should be wiped off the map, why didn't they do it when Abacha was head of state , If the president of Nigeria when the deal was made is someone like Idi Amin or even Gadaffi , would they try it ? N O

my point is they are blackmailing the country into paying them for not doing any work
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by INTROVERT(f): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

When you look at it closely. What's not a fraud in Nigeria. Even the amalgamation of the country was the biggest fraud of all. Abacha and all former military leaders defrauded Nigeria. We all defraud and shot change Nigeria one way or another.
The militants might have used violence but violence is only what we understand in Nigeria. Ken saro wiwa was not violent and they murdered him.. I pray you take a visit to some of the oil producing areas and see for yourself. about 50% of those boys can feed themselves now and have skills hand work and degree thanks to yaradua.
How i wish the northern children will go to school and be educated like the Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2015
gbosaa:

What if the wounded soldier is not Fulani/Hausa

I wonder what happened to that man's head or what happened to the guy who inflicted the wound that gave him the scar. (Man in the picture)

He looked like a nice guy and I might have one or two job for him.

As usual people falling for another scam, So the scar portrays him as tough ? what if he earned his scar from vehicle accident or even okada accident ? what gave you the impression that another guy inflicted that wound that gave him the scar ? SMG
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by luwiizy(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:

But even buhari does not have ssce yet he is the president; what has certificate got to do with the allowance the fg is suppose to pay?
i shake my head whenever i see such comment to be blunt with u stop smoking cheap ijebu weed
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Flets:

You still dont get it, if you were president what would you do?
Whatever you are seeing today is a culmination of many years of neglect by the successive governments since independence.

Paying amnesty fees and pipeline contracts is not right in a fair society...... but what is right in Nigeria?
That northerners own oil wells in the Niger delta .... is that right?
That the lands and water in the delta is condemned for farming and fishing due to exploration activities ... is that right?
That some group of people believe they are meant to rule while others are condemned to being ruled.... is that right?

There is peace or fairness without justice.
Nigeria is wrongly structured..... until the ND is allowed to manage her resources, nothing is right and these issues will continue.
The awareness is heightened and dont ever think you can silence or supress them while you peacefully produce and flow crude oil in their environment. Nigeria as a country is wholly dependent on that region as we speak and any slight unrest will bering our economy crashing.

We cannot war in the ND and produce Crude at the same time.... we must pick one.
As a president, I would want to know how you will manage the situation

So i will answer your question with another question but first , We voted change we want change , we need to let go of saying we want to do things the Nigerian way ( which is negligent and corrupt and selfish)

Now my question, Would there be massob , ND youths or even screams of Biafra if Abacha was still head of state ?? or if head of state was someone like Gaddaffi of Libya

Think about it
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Rapmoney:
Shut ur trap there!!! What do you know about the Niger Delta? No degree? Did u read the post very well? I don't think so! What about those schooling abroad on scholarships? Did u read that part before talking about degrees and certificates?

The ones schooling abroad on scholarships , are they the ones protesting ?

If there are some who have schooled abroad and they are part of this protest then your people in Niger Delta are a disgrace to Ndi Igbo and Nigeria as a whole
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by BlackTechnology: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Lazy set of people

Things can't counting like this for ever

Make use of the once you already have to better your life

And stop this blame game

Rubbish

Parasite go and plant cocoa

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
bnovative:

Another slow brain booting on 1988 windows xp , Buhari has certificate, it was your JonaGoat who told the army to announce that Buhari does not have certificate
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

As usual people falling for another scam, So the scar portrays him as tough ? what if he earned his scar from vehicle accident or even okada accident ? what gave you the impression that another guy inflicted that wound that gave him the scar ? SMG

Ok, he fell down after downing half bottle of Kai Kai, hit his head on the pavement. No, his missus got angry and hit his head with her stiletto. Satisfied?

Now answer the first question I asked.

What happens if the wounded soldier isn't Hausa/Fulani?
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by neocortex: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
That's why you people will be wounded and maimed, is there an arsehole somewhere in your land that's telling you Niger Delta owns the oil there? It's not yam, you didn't plant it, neither did your father or grand fathers plant it so its not yours , and with that impression, you people are calling for trouble

I have stats from wiki , google , NPC , i think i know that i have to know

It's like your Brain is still working on windows xp , OBSOLETE AND SLOW

Nigerian Army under the leadership of BadLuck Egbere Joesatan announced that Buhari had no Certificate , but later they managed to produce the certificate, if that's not enough , Buhari has a military grade master's degree , all of these issues were clarified April 2015, Anyone that raises any such issue is a goat and deserves to be roasted as suya
nu

The fact that you believed in an inexistent certificate shows how poor your reasoning it, you heard the Nigerian Army "produced" a certificate and jumped up with joy no questions asked. That is a typical Zombie behaviour.

Your brain is like a computer without an OS , it always stall during booting.
I will suggest you go back to school because the only thing you seemed to have learnt is how to write.

The bolded comment depicts a empty-headed slowpoke, resorting to threat at the slightest disagreement. I never mentioned oil in my post but you deemed it fit to include it because you lack sensible ideas.
Only a dullard like Buhari and your likes will want to start a war he can't finish when his Bokoharam boys had gone out of control.

I wonder where you got the idea of "you people" from , have we ever met ?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by Flets: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2015
DaBullIT:

So i will answer your question with another question but first , We voted change we want change , we need to let go of saying we want to do things the Nigerian way ( which is negligent and corrupt and selfish)

Now my question, Would there be massob , ND youths or even screams of Biafra if Abacha was still head of state ?? or if head of state was someone like Gaddaffi of Libya

Think about it

The answer to that is an absolute YES..... the MASSOBs and ND and Biafra would have been more vocal.
What you dont get is how much Nigeria has evolved in the past few years.
Do you understand the role of social media to the general awareness of the Nigerian people?

You can only hold an unaware and socially ignorant down for a while.... until they are aware. The ND strongly understand their pride of place in Nigeria's economy in today's Nigeria and no level of oppression can stop their agitation. There is no way they feel cheated and you still proceed to generate the all-required revenue in their environment.

There is no peace and progress without Justice. It doesnt matter who the CinC is ..... as long as you cant do without the oil in their environment , you must have to manage it carefully unless you intend to crash your economy.

In summary, Abacha would have done nothing.... times have changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by oluwafemi113(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you are a very wicked person, one Nigeria my ass.
Brother truth is bitter

BlackTechnology:

Parasite go and plant cocoa

You sound like one of them.....get your self a job undecided
Re: Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2015
neocortex:
nu

The fact that you believed in an inexistent certificate shows how poor your reasoning it, you heard the Nigerian Army "produced" a certificate and jumped up with joy no questions asked. That is a typical Zombie behaviour.

Your brain is like a computer without an OS , it always stall during booting.
I will suggest you go back to school because the only thing you seemed to have learnt is how to write.

The bolded comment depicts a empty-headed slowpoke, resorting to threat at the slightest disagreement. I never mentioned oil in my post but you deemed it fit to include it because you lack sensible ideas.
Only a dullard like Buhari and your likes will want to start a war he can't finish when his Bokoharam boys had gone out of control.

I wonder where you got the idea of "you people" from , have we ever met ?

Thank you for showing the world how daft you are

I mentioned 3 people in my response to you , each username had an answer for this question / comment , apparently you have no idea what you are doing, you just know that you click quote to mention / reply to one person , odenson

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.